On My Way To A Full Head Of Hair. Almost 7 Months In.

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 days from 7 months. finasteride, min, dermapen. No sides. No shedding. Only regrowth :)
May try and grow it out a little in February cause that's my birthday month!!! But I'm gonna try keep it shaved for a hole year to see and show my entire progress for everyone. Feel like me having it shaved to a no guard has helped a lot not only with applying min and dermarolling. But making it easier for me to see my progress. Not only has my entire hairline started coming back. My scalp looks so much healthier. Barely inflammed compared to how it use to be. Scalp doesnt hurt anymore and it's less tight. I do massage my scalp throughout the day out of habit. Helps my mind relax as well.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZZOhyAI

Lol MB forgot to post pics.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post before and after pics or nobody will care bro.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredible.

Just lol if you don't dermaroll/dermastamp/dermapen/derminate in 2019.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro f*** waiting any longer... continue the regimen and grow it out, it will be the harvest that you have sown

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 days from 7 months. finasteride, min, dermapen. No sides. No shedding. Only regrowth :)
May try and grow it out a little in February cause that's my birthday month!!! But I'm gonna try keep it shaved for a hole year to see and show my entire progress for everyone. Feel like me having it shaved to a no guard has helped a lot not only with applying min and dermarolling. But making it easier for me to see my progress. Not only has my entire hairline started coming back. My scalp looks so much healthier. Barely inflammed compared to how it use to be. Scalp doesnt hurt anymore and it's less tight. I do massage my scalp throughout the day out of habit. Helps my mind relax as well.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZZOhyAI

Lol MB forgot to post pics.
Good for you. Some huge gains. Keep it going!

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you might recover to like a nw2.5

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your hair loss was mostly at the temples? Or top was fairly thin overall? Your crown looked okay to begin with?

Congratulations on the regrowth!

Logic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your hair loss was mostly at the temples? Or top was fairly thin overall? Your crown looked okay to begin with?

Congratulations on the regrowth!

Yeah was temples originally. Then thinning. Gonna grow it out 10 to 20 days in February to show what it looks like.