On Big 3 Creating This To Track Results (pics Included)

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I use a 1.5 size dermaroller...I don't apply a ton of pressure with it...I don't bleed but it does make my scalp a bit red

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_7751.JPG
IMG_7752.JPG
IMG_7753.JPG
IMG_7755.JPG
5 month update.....I have been taking Propecia for 5 months now and Rogaine for a year....I don't think I have missed a single day taking Propecia and I might have missed 6 or 7 days total taking Rogaine....overall I am happy with my results....my hair has thickened up everywhere but my hairline...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will thicken up in another 3 months or so...the pics I'm posting today are directly under light

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
the results?

he was a f*****g NW1 with NO hairloss at all in a first time

surprisingly still NW1

g.i joey

Reaction score
View attachment 51988 View attachment 51989 View attachment 51990 View attachment 51991 5 month update.....I have been taking Propecia for 5 months now and Rogaine for a year....I don't think I have missed a single day taking Propecia and I might have missed 6 or 7 days total taking Rogaine....overall I am happy with my results....my hair has thickened up everywhere but my hairline...I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will thicken up in another 3 months or so...the pics I'm posting today are directly under light

how do you not manage to pull your hair out with 1.5mm dermaroller? i try to go as deep as possible onto my scalp, but past a couple inches it just keeps pulling my hair

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just roll a little bit at a time and I place it in different spots until I have covered my whole head....every now and then I will fill it getting caught in hair and I just gently roll it the opposite direction and I'm good to go

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_8139.JPG
IMG_8142.JPG
IMG_8143.JPG
6 month update.....I'm posting as an online diary to check for myself....please don't post and yell that I have no hairloss...I realize my situation could be a million times worse...my hair was starting to thin in a diffuse pattern so I jumped on treatment early and my hair looks better in the pics than in real life in my opinion. At 6 months I am pretty happy with how my hair feels. My only concern at this point is my hairline. I know it isn't bad but if would thicken up a bit more I would be 100% satisfied. I am keeping with the same regime that I have been doing...I tried Rogaine liquid briefly but I switched back to the foam because the liquid made my hair insanely greasy. Good luck to everyone fighting the battle

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_9274.JPG
IMG_9280.JPG
IMG_9282.JPG
IMG_9284.JPG
9 month update.you can see that it's still a bit thin around my part and an inch back behind my hairline...regime is the same....I think my hairline has gotten a tiny bit better but still not where I would like it to be.....yes I realize I could be a lot worse off....I'm hoping in 3 months I'll be good to go

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 49604 View attachment 49605 View attachment 49604 View attachment 49605 I'm posting these pics to monitor my hairline growth/maintenance on treatment ...hopefully by doing this I can keep myself out of the mirror incessantly checking my hair! Also I have adjusted my regime slightly.....dermarolling only once a week now and i forgot to mention in my previous post that I stopped washing my hair everyday....I'm only washing it 4 times a week. 2 of those 4 times I use nizoral and the other times I use some expensive crap that I don't know the name.......first pic is my hairline taken straight on with flash.....I have some small vellus hairs popping out around my hairline popping out which is a good sign....the second pic is taken from directly above under a bathroom sink light (the most unforgiving light possible). I'm only three months in on Propecia; I'm hoping my hair will thicken up in the next 6-9 months

Sounds like you should change your userid to HAVEMore hair.

Congratulations. You'll be (maybe are) a Norwood zero in no time.

Also, your hair is thick to.

Balding late, in your thirties, is a good sign (as opposed to twenties, and for some, even teens).

That means you will bald more slowly than other people.

Needmorehair11

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
11 month update....I am extremely happy I jumped on Finastride. It has done a great job of halting my hairloss. The combo of dermarolling and Minoxidil has worked to thicken up my hair. I am still trying to figure out the right amount of pressure to use when I dermaroll. I still end up drawing blood when I dermaroll about half the time. I have slightly adjusted my regime. About 3 months ago I started using the Minoxidil liquid at night along my hairline after I used the foam. The additional application actually made my hair worse. I am back to foam only and my hairline has improved. My hairline (although it's improved) is still a little bit thin in my opinion but I also realize I probably have body dismorphia (a slight case anyways)
P.S. Finastride has darkened my hair which is weird.....the hair that isn't gray that is