Omfg, I can never go swimming again!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
what is the point of having money,when taug is clearly unhappy with himself,he would be happy being a tramp,with no money and being happy of who he is,he is a tormented young man like myself.

The truly rich man is the 1 with inner peace,life means nothing without it.

taug says that he is ugly(i think he is wrong)but his opinion is the 1 that matters,so even if some miracle his hair completley recovered he would still be unhappy,i am diffrent in the fact,i have always thought of my self as very handsome but the hair loss has ruined that and now cannot wait to meet my maker,JESUS freaks might comdemm me but until you have walked a mile in their shoes never judge anyone

Your f*****g retarded... actually i take it back, retarded is an understatement to describe you. First you went krazy with the Jayman sh*t and now this. The truth is, with your current attitude, you will NEVER be rich and/or good looking, good job burying yourself dood.

G

I don't wanna sound like a negative a-hole or anything, but I'm pretty sure he's ok. He just wants to test if he's missed or if his absence is being noted.

IBM

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
I don't wanna sound like a negative a-hole or anything, but I'm pretty sure he's ok. He just wants to test if he's missed or if his absence is being noted.

i hope you're right.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He does go awol from time to time.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Hopefully he's getting a sack transplant.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
the pics were taken when the hair is completely wet...They must look scary. I mean Taug's hair is still better than a lot of fellas here and if he keeps up the treatments, I think there will be a good chance he regrows some of it back. He is still a young guy after all. I do however agree with most of the ppl, its not his hair, its his attitude that needs SERIOUS improvement.

G

Hey everybody, thanks for the support. That was a real shock last Friday. It literally ruined my weekend. Needless to mention that I couldn´t think of anything else. Almost one year on finasteride and my “hair†looks like that…….

Well, but I am feeling somehow better again. Some posters really helped me a lot probably without having really the intention to do so (you know who you are…..). I am on dutasteride now and I hope this is the all time low of my hair. Well, I have been hoping this for the last few months, but I really hope it is getting better soon. Just hoping that the dutasteride shed won´t be that hard *fingers crossed*. So, here I am now. I never would have thought that it would become that bad.

Some people have asked me to buzz it, but I won´t do this at this point. I want to enjoy my hair as long as I can, I still might buzz/shave it later when it is gone completely (hopefully not too soon  ……) What I also hate about buzzing is that one can see the thinning pattern of a hair loser when the hair is very short. I want to avoid this at any cost. I think I still might hide the thinning when my hair is grown out and dry. Here are the pics under the same conditions when it is dry. It doesn´t reveal too much thinning at this point:

This is how I have been wearing it the last days:

You can see that I am trying to grow it out. The shitty thing is that I have to put gel into it in order to wear in a decent style because my hair is getting curly at a certain light.

Some guys have been speculating about my Norwood. I took photos with my hair combed back and wet to properly determine the situation:

I agree that my hairline is bad, but I am not a Norwood 3 yet. I am in the early stages of a Norwood 2 (about a Norwood 2.3 I would say) mostly due to my huge forehead. The shape of my hairline may not be that bad, but this is because my whole hairline receded and so it didn´t turn into a V or U shape. It pretty much stayed like that the last few months, so I can say at least that finasteride is doing something, though I hope male pattern baldness isn´t just taking a break before getting really aggressive. Damn, I can´t afford to lose any more ground. I have no idea how I could deal with that.

At this point I don´t want to add Rogaine. There are various reasons for this decision. Most important is that I wouldn´t survive a heavy minoxidil shed at this point. I am so weak. Neither can I afford to get water retention and have a bloated face. I am already ugly enough so I don´t want to lose any more attractivity (not that there is much to lose anyways……). These are the main reasons, even though there are minor reasons as well. Nevertheless I am planning to add the foam or Spectral DNC and try to grow back my hairline so I am gonna use it just for the temples. I am still hoping that I might somehow grow back my teenage hairline. Damn, it was so beautiful I had a hairline like Brad Pitt. Thickening with dutasteride and hairline regrowth with minoxidil, this is my strategy for now!

Thanks again for the encouragement and good luck to all of us.

G

GrowHairGrow! said:

Oh yeah, you know it all..... :roll:

Of course I came back at the weekend to read the replies but I didn´t have the energy to login and actually post something with my "hair" in that condition.
On Monday I went to the town I am studying and i don´t have permanent Internet access there, but I have to go to my University and use my Laptop with W-Lan. I have posted this numerous times before though you probably didn´t care. You are probably busy with stupid whinings about your "head shape". Lol, at the same time when reading your whining one can see how it really looks like when taking a look to the left, where your posted your head as an avatar innocently "fishing for compliments".

I will be honest and admit that there aren´t many more ridiculous posters on HairLossTalk.com than me but you are one of them.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taug, Your hairline is practically perfect. It looks like a nw1. I find it hard to follow the Norwood scale, but your hair looks just like a nw1 in the chart.
The shots of your dry hair reveal hardly any thinning. Even at the crown it just looks like the way your hair is parted is making scalp visible.
As for the wet pics, I cant be sure but, when I wet my hair all over and look at the sides and back, I can see tons of scalp. Its always been that way. Under harsh light I do believe you will see alot of scalp even if someone has no thinning whatsoever. Just my opinion though. Anyway, good luck with dutasteride.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, next time u show us some pics, CRACK A SMILE! It can't be too hard!!

Hair looks fine dry, its amazing what wet hair and flash can do. Especially on light coloured hair, the flash basically penetrates through the hair as it's so low in pigmentation.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Uh, Taug could you translate what the poster wrote in German. He obviously wanted to share his post but it would be nice to understand what he wrote. He might have given some great advice that we can all learn from too. By the way you are not a Norwood 2 yet. You need to look at the scale. You just have a high forehead and mature hairline. I was wondering if you would volunteer to play a pouting patient on my show. Your pouting photos are priceless. I think alot of the hot nurses I work with would love to give you a nice warm spongebath because they might think with all your pouting you need some well deserved attention.

s.a.f

Reaction score

Whats the problem :roll: . Go out and get some pussy thats an order!

Ps You are nowhere near a nw3 you just have a high forehead. Absolute max nw2.
Edit : Not even nw2

antonio666

Reaction score
he is a norwood brad pitt style never a noewood 2 maybe between 1 and 2 but the posistioning of is hairline is perfect in my opinion but it is the diffuse he hates

G

You know what, Taug. Your hair is still thicker than mine has ever been. No shitting, I have always had thin-*** hair, when I have parted my hair in the middle scalp has always been visible. You're over-obsessing about it, if your hair would be like mine you would probably have killed yourself. You're definitely not uglier than me either and I can still lead a somewhat normal life.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

hey....ibm now that he has shown hair line pics...where is the NW3? huh?...good job opening your mouth too soon

IBM

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

hey....ibm now that he has shown hair line pics...where is the NW3? huh?...good job opening your mouth too soon

you're right. his temples are not receded. his diffuse is similar to mine though. I've temples receded. But he's NW2.5 IMHO.