OliX-Pharmaceuticals-Announces-Results-from-Preclinical-Study-of-Hair-Loss-Therapeutic-Candidate

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it’s a 5-AR isoenzyme 1 and 2 inhibitor based on a special RNA platform, siRNA. I haven’t gone through all their patents to check if this is the one, but this is what I found quickly:

It’s supposed to be a finasteride/dutasteride type medication with primarily local effects.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition it looks like it also degrades/inhibits gene expression of the Androgen Receptor.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Due to topical administration, our investigational therapy acts directly on the affected area and is rapidly degraded upon exposure to the blood, so it’s free from major systemic side effects such as sexual dysfunction caused by conventional hair loss therapeutics."

Hmmmmmm... I have already heard something like this in the past

The hair loss market is estimated to be at c. 9.9b€ in 2021 in the article... I find this figure rather small

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not the only one.
even if Tsuji is successful the procedure will mostlikely cost an arm and a leg and the result will only be as good as the skills of the doctor doing your transplantation.
Yes, furthermore I would feel a lot better if I keep/regrow my natural hair rather than if I clone and transplant some of my non-miniaturized hair. It's weird to explain but even if I had a full head of hair with clonage, I would feel like I lost an important thing ( my original hair ).

That's purely psychological, but on this forum we know that the psychological aspect of Androgenetic Alopecia is hugely important.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, furthermore I would feel a lot better if I keep/regrow my natural hair rather than if I clone and transplant some of my non-miniaturized hair. It's weird to explain but even if I had a full head of hair with clonage, I would feel like I lost an important thing ( my original hair ).

That's purely psychological, but on this forum we know that the psychological aspect of Androgenetic Alopecia is hugely important.
makes sense to me tbh i feel similarly

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

I will feel better knowing I saved a lot of money by not having to pay for "cloned" hairs.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But its just finasteride with less side !

its dosent give you any benift most of the ppl dont suffer from finasteride sides .

they suffer from the fact that finasteride dosent stop their hairloss!
We need new meds not the same shitty med

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is cool, and probably a little safer than the proposed CRISPR therapy meant to prevent transcription of the AR gene.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will feel better knowing I saved a lot of money by not having to pay for "cloned" hairs.
I would feel better to have clone hairs that would give peace of mind rather then worry about this condion for life.

some ppl got a gift living without this mental health condion , this hairloss effect our health as well

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

its dosent give you any benift most of the ppl dont suffer from finasteride sides .

Are you retarded. If Finasteride didn't have side effects EVERYBODY would take even given the possibility of no results at all. It'd be like an aspirin.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you retarded. If Finasteride didn't have side effects EVERYBODY would take even given the possibility of no results at all. It'd be like an aspirin.
How is that matter for most of us ?
we all here take finasteride and keep balding with it. I get it its for the next ppl but for us same thing

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride doesn't degrade the AR topically, or at all.