Olive Oil And Hair Regrowth. Anything Or Anyone To Back This Up ?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Greeks were both Europeans and lived in an agricultural society. If you go to the research, you will see that hunters-gatherers obtain 70-80% of their calories from meat. And the don't have baldness, diabetes, Alzheimer's, etc.

Look what happened to people when they started eating grains and sh*t like that. Craneal capacity dropped, bone density dropped and stature dropped, all symptoms of malnourishment. Do you know another symptom of malnourishment? Hair loss due to uncontrolled autophagy in an attempt of the body to obtain protein.

Agriculture started 12,000-20,000 years ago, there is no evidence that European hunter gatherers before than did not go bald. All the illnesses that you describe have a huge genetic component. There is more genetic variation between two modern south African hunter gatherers then a French and a Japanese person who from a genetic point of view a practically siblings.

If diet was as big a factor as you claim then it would affect children and there would be huge correlation between what you eat and hair quality, yet there is not.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nutrition does have an effect. That is why there was no baldness in most of the world until we Europeans came with our shitty foods and habits. But once the process begins, I don't think that diet and lifestyle can do sh*t against it.
Evidence? Baldness is documented at least since biblical time and all the way through

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think oils+aloe vera gel help with making existing hair healthier and, in my case, to reduce acne. I suspect they promoted very marginal regrowth together with half-arsed needling (I'm lazy). Plus they smell nice. Altogether, I feel motivated to put them on

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Monkeys go bald and they are 100% living as nature intended. It is genetic.

However, Western diet can certainly exacerbate the condition. Constantly spiking insulin results in more free T and 5AR production. It's possible hunter gatherer societies experienced baldness only in old age due to better insulin sensitivity.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried peppermint/rosemary oil before without results. I now have lavender oil. Nice smell anyway. Anti-fungul.
Olive oil is good for you no matter how you use it. I have a little bottle of olive oil, olive leaf extract, anti DHT herb..
What does tried mean? What dosage, how regular was the usage and for how long?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Monkeys go bald and they are 100% living as nature intended. It is genetic.

However, Western diet can certainly exacerbate the condition. Constantly spiking insulin results in more free T and 5AR production. It's possible hunter gatherer societies experienced baldness only in old age due to better insulin sensitivity.
Keto diet? Probiotics? We need answers.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
The oil is useless

you want Olive Leaf extract in alcohol, which is easy to apply without grease on your skin