Oleic Acid Raises Pge2 Another One

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...med/26242710&usg=AOvVaw2ffUM5PL7JVM9EsE55GtZB

part text copied below

Effect of oleic acid supplementation on prostaglandin production in maternal endometrial and fetal allantochorion cells isolated from late gestation ewes. ... RESULTS: In ME cells OA increased PGE2 production moderately but attenuated PGF2α production leading to a doubling of the PGE2:pGF2α ratio .....

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know Oleuropein of olive is a cox inhibitor. An interesting cause it agonizes wnt, but whatever.

Not sure about Oleic acid. How the heck can it degrease pgf2a and increase pge2 when pgf2a is downstream of pge2?

maternal endometrial and fetal allantochorion cells isolated from late gestation ewes

Maybe this is the problem?

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
We know Oleuropein of olive is a cox inhibitor. An interesting cause it agonizes wnt, but whatever.

Not sure about Oleic acid. How the heck can it degrease pgf2a and increase pge2 when pgf2a is downstream of pge2?

Lol

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you even know how science works. Lol it obviously inhibits whatever catalyzes pgf2a into pge2