Old Raging Alcoholics At Norwood Zero?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with not having the stress of a job or having to pay bills. For example my son is 27 and plays Xbox all day, doesn’t work or pay bills. Great hair.
Can you adopt me?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
homeless hair is a thing. Some of them have the most ridiculous hairlines I ever seen better than hair systems lmao

time to go homeless drunk skunk, you will age to 95 in 1 year though

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a word - shampoo (or lack of it) how in the world did we evolve to think those manmade 'ingredients' are healthy for our scalp . Don't get me started on Nizoral.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shampoo theory sucks, christian middle age priests and peasants who didnt shower for sh*t before shampoo existed still were bald af

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen homeless 40 year olds that look 60, that's what this kind of life does to you. They are not old guys with great hair, they are young guys with old faces.

If I'm wrong, then the reason homeless guys keep their hair is because they don't have the luxury of endless hours of internet p**rn on their computer that these balding 19 year old gen-z's have.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think there is no causation but rather correlation

people with non balding genes are more prone to alcoholism due their genetics, there might be a cross over

think of the native americans who always had super hair, even before the arrival lf europeans and alcohol. now most of them seem to be alcoholics, they seem to vulnerable to it

interestingly finasteride shows to lower the demand for alcohol

Last edited:

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the truest thing I’ve ever seen. Every crackhead or raging alcoholic I see on the street always has a Norwood 0 skinhead with not an ounce of scalp showing.. the cure is clearly to be homeless

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the truest thing I’ve ever seen. Every crackhead or raging alcoholic I see on the street always has a Norwood 0 skinhead with not an ounce of scalp showing.. the cure is clearly to be homeless
Poor Bateman having to deal daily with crying crackhead beggars

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shampoo theory sucks, christian middle age priests and peasants who didnt shower for sh*t before shampoo existed still were bald af
It Most shampoo is full of crap it plays a part, at least in accelerating the inevitable for guys who would bald eventually.