Old guy editorial gig...

newmexicohair

Reaction score
I have been having a run of good luck the past couple years...picking up occasional modeling gigs!!

Just finished another this past week and have gotten a couple proofs...new cut!!!​

Attachments

• memodel.jpg
    memodel.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 357

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your Dad wears a wig like that after all these years of research and experiments? I hope you don't mind me saying, it's a terrible one imo. Not realistic looking at all, for a start that style of hair went out in the 90s which draws attention in itself. The OP has a good style. I agree a piece gives you restriction but as someone who values looks, I would not rule this out. I don't buy it's as restrictive as you make out: people who wear one have said otherwise. But psychologically, it's taxing on the mind.

Of course transplants, finasteride is first priority. But if it ever wasn't enough...being pretty bald on facebook/public is no fun either for me.

The guy at work wears a recessed Norwood 2.5 one in his 40s, looks very real. Good you tried a lid!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have clarified, it's not the piece itself that looks dodgy. It looks like real thick hair. But since it is an outdated style, someone may then think is it real or why does he do that e.t.c. I don't know how old he is or how he looks but he should adopt a medium style one ideally.

I'm not disputing whether your father does know a lot. But I saw this Norwood 2.5 piece and even a guy on here had a similar one, it looked more genuine to me.

Well, it's his head and if that is what he likes, it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Like you couldn't see yourself without your current hair style, right?

My current hairstyle changes a little with the times to reflect the era though. I always do the same ones but alter it a little.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to ask about grayer shade but didn't know if that was possible. It is very thick but you see older guys with that kind of thickness still, so not the end of the world. For me a longer hairstyle screams wig on an older guy, especially when it's not in fashion. I have hardly seen anyone with that style any more.

Anyway the point is he is happy with the piece he has chosen (well you know what I mean).

shookwun

Reaction score
Looks great.

I just can't wrap my head around a women not finding out when getting intimate. Every girl I've been with always runs her hands and grabs your head when making out. Try going down on her, that scalp if yours is her leverage as she massages your head into her twat. Good luck not loosing your 3tecion from the paranoia ofher finding out while licking her

Doesn't help that 90% of girls all get their nails professionally done. They are sharp to boot. Lace catchers!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls like playing with hair in general but I've noticed in that going down moment that you describe, they do it more. Tbf I do the same with the roles reversed.

newmexicohair

Reaction score
I'm going to respond one last time to your claims...I am and have been a competitive cyclist for 35 years!! I spend five hours a day, six days a week on a bike!! If you think I don't sweat, guess again!!! Also, I am home in Newport Beach every 3-5 weeks and , I spend much of that time on a surfboard!!

I do all of the above wearing a hair system!!!

Attachments

• surf.jpg
    surf.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 256
  • bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 238

Noah

Reaction score
As a matter of interest, what do you imagine is going to happen if you go cycling while wearing a hairpiece?

You are aware, I suppose, that the famous Belgian cycling champion Johan Museuww wore a toupee throughout his cycling career? It wasn't a great looking piece, but it certainly never came off. There are several professional footballers who wear hairpieces, at least one runner (Alan Webb), and practically the whole Australian cricket team. And those are just the ones we know about.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The downsides: no swimming, running, biking, motorbiking, sweating, going in the sun, casual sex, relationships, camping, extreme sports, driving a convertible, going out when it's too windy, getting drunk, or eating girls out.

I had to update your comment based on shookwun and Wolfpack's comments. Yet another thing we cant enjoy while wearing a hair piece.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been having a run of good luck the past couple years...picking up occasional modeling gigs!!

Just finished another this past week and have gotten a couple proofs...new cut!!!​

You look awesome. Hair and suit look great.

newmexicohair

Reaction score
LOL, Says the douchebag who trolls the system forum after he claims to be "happy" with his plugs!! My current piece, piece I'm wearing in my most recent modeling gig last week...thre months old!!

****...you're a piece of work...troll!!

shookwun

Reaction score
Peice of peace

George W Hitler

Reaction score
Hello people,

Have to disagree with the gentleman who brings up all the cons about the hair system.
The piece properly glued will never come off - even if there is a tornado - your eyes will come off first!
...and... The downside of a transplant is that it will last less than ten years because, your hair will continue to recede and fall.
Hair system will not only fix this in a jiffy BUT you will have the hair you have always dreamed of! You can have Superman's hair (not the current one but, Brandon Routh for example :)).
Yes, if you have a new girlfriend you will have to eventually come out clean about it. However, I don't suspect that she will find out on the first night or that you will tell her on the first night. If you are a nice guy and after 3 weeks or whatever you become intimate - and I don't necessarily mean sex - but you guys talk - you can bring it up. Begin by saying that you have had treatments for your hair because it's important to you. You can set things up this way. Eventually you can say it's a graft - without surgery. And at last, one day, you can explain it all. By that point - if she loves you - hair may be important but you are more than hair.
Personally I also think that someone who wears a piece is someone who takes care of himself. For some reason - hair pieces are taboo - yet lots of people have them and they make us look good!

George!

George W Hitler

Reaction score
Dear Fred,

I have loaded a pic of me - at least tried - if it doesn't show - I will find another way to do so.
I have about 10 posts or so. I suppose you also had 10 posts or so at some time... I don't know why a new member is suspiciously selling hair or spamming.
As you can see by my threads - I work in an hospital.
I am in the section of "hair systems". Those have given me the most satisfaction ever.
If for you this is not THE solution and something else is better FOR YOU. I'm happy for you - to each his own.
Hair system is the best FOR ME. So, I will never ever suggest a transplant to anyone - which - in time - the hair behind it will recede or go away as nature has it.

Regards,

George!

Attachments

• 42bd1dc2a-7b06-4b5c-b61a-cb76a8947e2f.2.png
    42bd1dc2a-7b06-4b5c-b61a-cb76a8947e2f.2.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 269