Okay To Store Proscar in Water?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Dinzy said:
draevin said:
Dinzy said:
I'm sorry but this is completely retarded. Your body does not require a religiously perfect dose each day. Your metabolism varies wildly from day to day based on activity and diet and that effects hormne levels. I just break mine up into 4 pieces that are never the same size.

The only thing retarded is you responding in this post since you have nothing positive to contribute. Even this site says that side effects are "notably higher with a 1.25mg dosage". Thanks but no thanks.

How is it not positive to point out how mistaken you are in thinking an exact dose is necessary. If you did your homework on how the human body and finasteride works then you never would have posted this thread in the first place. Sure my post may have been a bit harsh, but you have to understand that being a PhD student in physics and a "former" chemist makes me extremely intollerant of bad science. And you thinking you need microgram precision in your dosing is terrible science. It is " I don't grasp what it is I am trying to accomplish by adding this chemical to my body" Science.

And of course sides will be noticeably higher in a dose that is 25% higher if they also occur in people with the lower dose because you get zero sides on zero dose and you will grow huge tatas if you take 5g a day. Certainly there is a cutoff dosage where sides occur, but that doseage will fluctuate as the body fluctuates. Nobody has numbers on this because it really isn't posible to obtain such data but I am betting the incidence of sides on 1.25mg that would not have occured if the person was on 1.0mg is well below 10%. Taking finasteride is a crapshoot with the odds tilted hightly in your favor. Don't turn it into some rediculous process. Just take your dose and hope for the best.

Also I suggest you do some research on the endocrine system. I would suggest just looking at blood sugar and insulin becuase there is probably more info out there on that due to diabetes and diet crazes.

I hope someone tries to extend this nonsense into a finasteride patch that will provide a constant dosage of finasteride for 24 hours :)

The side effects profile of Propecia (1 mg/day) and Proscar (5 mg/day) is not altogether dissimilar. Side effects would be relative to the amount of DHT inhibited by the drug; 1 mg and 5 mg of finasteride inhibit roughly the same amount. In fact, 0.2 mg of finasteride is comparable to 1 mg.

D.