Ok Experts! Jonathan Roberts (Dancing With Stars) Toupee?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes or no...Toupee? I'll call it a yes! Most people would never notice....it's not too bad but we can tell.

01.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIM4CWEv ... re=related

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is....other forums confirm this. Like I said....it's a decent one but a bit "mannequin" looking

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
How can ppl tell if its a toupee or not from that photo? :shock:
Who cares if a nobody is going bald?I dont.

Sean68

Reaction score
because its a hairloss forum. its impossible to say thats real or not from one photo and
im not sure about his hair either.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That is definitely not a toupee. Only people with sour grapes who are losing their hair have wishful thinking that he is balding and he wears a rug. Most likely since he happens to be good looking, people really are hoping his flaw is a balding head. That's the BDD "talking".

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys need to watch the show....good pieces are tough to tell....it is a piece, a decent one but you can tell.....see, even fools the experts on this forum.....the photo above is not a good one to determine. Many other forums agree it's a piece.
Dudes this is not serious stuff here....just screwing around on the laptop watchin the show!!

One forum for example:

http://forums.abc.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx? ... g&tid=8271

metalheaddude

Reaction score
If thats a toupee, its a damn good one. Even better than Ben Afflecks rug.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
It's written on internet forums?? Then it must be true!

Seriously, if that is a toupee then it serves as a damn good example of what can possibly be achieved with hair pieces.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I liked how that woman was standing up for Johnathan in the DWS forum. I wish twenty something girls could have the same attitude that older women have towards balding.

sincityslicker

Reaction score
does anyone know where the hell you would get a hair piece like that? is there like a company out there that is known for making the "best" pieces? im seriously willing to pay top dollar for one. i have a huge dome and i can only imagine what i'm going to look like when im bald. probably like one of those grey aliens. id probably get more stares bald than with a hair piece. any advice would be appreciated!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think its all about doing it properly, educating yourself on pieces and fine tuning your order (colour match, density trying different companies ect) until you get it just right.
Then learning how to cut in and style it so it looks right. I'm sure you could pay a fortune for something that looks like a dead ferret or you could get the right one for you at a cheap price.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think CCS should get one like Jonathan. That hairpiece looks very good. Metalheaddude, that was just a rumor about Ben Affleck having a rug. I forget what actor confirmed that it was his real hair.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think its all about doing it properly, educating yourself on pieces and fine tuning your order (colour match, density trying different companies ect) until you get it just right.
Then learning how to cut in and style it so it looks right. I'm sure you could pay a fortune for something that looks like a dead ferret or you could get the right one for you at a cheap price.

I completely agree with you on this. However, I strongly disagree with your spelling of the word colour (color). There's no need for the additional u. Oh you English and your.... well, English.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
sincityslicker said:
does anyone know where the hell you would get a hair piece like that? is there like a company out there that is known for making the "best" pieces? im seriously willing to pay top dollar for one. i have a huge dome and i can only imagine what i'm going to look like when im bald. probably like one of those grey aliens. id probably get more stares bald than with a hair piece. any advice would be appreciated!!!

Look into hatsoffhair.com or coolpiece.com. Both companies have good reputations and can provide you with a good 'raw' piece. However, fine-tuning everything is going to take a lot of education and experience... good luck!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Meta-Monster! said:
[quote="s.a.f":1qibde6t]I think its all about doing it properly, educating yourself on pieces and fine tuning your order (colour match, density trying different companies ect) until you get it just right.

I completely agree with you on this. However, I strongly disagree with your spelling of the word colour (color). There's no need for the additional u. Oh you English and your.... well, English.[/quote:1qibde6t]

Oh hey the English spell colour with a "u" and americans spell it color.

So tell me where is english from? England or America?

So who is more correct?

Thankyou. Point proven :)