oh lawd this thread is ****ing gold, "strong BALD man or Weaker Haired man"

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Well maybe yeah. Like I said the more girly you look the more attractive you are these days. Bald = exact opposite of girly.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Besides women these days aren't really interested in the really strong and masculine men but rather in the skinny white girlish body type of men who apparently look 'cute' like Justin Bieber. You can see the change in movies and stuff. Actors used to have big broad hairy chests like beasts before and considered hot. Nowadays you can't have a spec of hair on your abdomen and you need to have like less than 10% body fat with girly looks. In fact the more you look like a girl the more girls you're gona get.

dude there are more body types than just the buff meathead in a thong and skinny bieber type. In fact only 15 yr old girls like the skinny bieber type 'men'. Given the choice the average woman will prefer a lean, muscular physique over both those options. Of course, body type is nowhere near the deal breaker that hair is.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
How is the guy in the picture a buff meathead? He has an athletic physique .. just look at how thin his waist is. How do you get more lean than that? 2% body fat? Or start looking like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
How is the guy in the picture a buff meathead? He has an athletic physique .. just look at how thin his waist is. How do you get more lean than that? 2% body fat? Or start looking like Brad Pitt in Fight Club?
brad pitt in fight club is the happy median between the two pics in OP, brad pitt has a baby face, and a nw1 hairline, yet slighty ripped but no huge

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score

He is not super big I agree but just the way he looks with the thong, bald head, pose and body oil. And yes the chicks actually dig the tyler durden look.

Reaction score
All I read in this topic is: "But, but, but, it shouldn't be like this, women should like masculine muscular men!"

Reality has spoken guys. Muscles and masculinity don't mean jack to women. The earlier you accept it, the better you will feel.

I'm going to mention Ester Vilar again. She said that women actually fall in love with themselves. That's why they seek feminine features in men.

I mean it's all around for us to see. Look at couples when you go out. The hottest women I see are often with the Justin Bieber types.

Bottom line, stop rationalizing what happens to be reality in the end.

Women hate bald men, they prefer feminine features in men. Hair being a feminine feature, they almost all want a man to have hair on his head.

What do you feel Fred has brought this about. The media? Other womens attitudes?, or feminism?, giving women the choice they never had, but can now voice and act.

Reaction score
You're right, but at least we know what they want now. Only the very best.

And that's the issue for us. Baldness and very best don't belong in the same sentence.

If the overwhelming majority of women prefer non-masculine men(feminism, control issue etc), then why do a lot of men sport a full beard? Is it more for themselves to reclaim some sense of masculinity in a predominately PC world?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with fred with alot of thingd but man gotta say you are like the biggest anti feminist/hate girls
do feel sorry for you

resu

Reaction score
If the overwhelming majority of women prefer non-masculine men(feminism, control issue etc), then why do a lot of men sport a full beard? Is it more for themselves to reclaim some sense of masculinity in a predominately PC world?

It depends on the age of the woman, a 30 year old won't find teen males attractive, unless she's a teacher in an american school.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I read in this topic is: "But, but, but, it shouldn't be like this, women should like masculine muscular men!"

Reality has spoken guys. Muscles and masculinity don't mean jack to women. The earlier you accept it, the better you will feel.

I'm going to mention Ester Vilar again. She said that women actually fall in love with themselves. That's why they seek feminine features in men.

I mean it's all around for us to see. Look at couples when you go out. The hottest women I see are often with the Justin Bieber types.

Women hate bald men, they prefer feminine features in men. Hair being a feminine feature, they almost all want a man to have hair on his head.

Hair is not just a feminine feature, it's a masculine feature too. Long flowing locks or medium hair looks very masculine in medieval shows.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The muscles here are irrelevant because women are choosing between a BALD guy and a NW1. They are telling themselves the nw1 can always put on muscles while the bald guy will be bald no matter what he does. It's the same rationality they use to pick out of shape, uneducated nw1s over bald guys with a decent career. If they put a muscular nw1 next to a skinny nw1 or muscular bald guy next to a skinny bald guy that would be a proper test of whether women care about muscles or not.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the age of the woman, a 30 year old won't find teen males attractive, unless she's a teacher in an american school.
and who the **** wants a used up 30 year old? BLEGH lol

young girls over all. and i agree strongly with fred. all the cutest girls i see are with the pretty boy type.

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score

dude go look at any 26 + year old built man with a good face, he will always have a 9/10 gf... ALWAYS!

if ur jacked but have an ugly face = loser
if your jacked with a model face = 10/10 male
if your skinny with a model face= 9/10 male

girls love good bodies but face still trumps higher than body always

u obviously have some kind of vendetta against guys with muscle/ripped, stop being insecure u fukin loser
u obivously never been to the states or talked to a hot female over the age of 30, because once women hit 30 they consider a nice body to be even more important because most men there age get fat as fuk (and bald) and again lifting doesnt even have to be to please women, if u a see little kunt talking to a girl at a bar, if u got some personality and arent ugly as ****, u cant literally scare of the little skinny guy and talk to the girl he was tryin to target, u can fuk off and act dominate in front of people in public because no one is going to mess with u

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Tweens gonna tween. Anyone in their late 20s/30s would pick the muscleguy, he's about 400 times more masculine. The other guy looks like a baby twink.

The muscle guy isn't even that stacked, depending on his height I doubt he's any more than 190/200 lbs. That said that's my goal, he looks great. I'd love to see photos of him without the campest pants/ gayest pose known. A man with that physique and hair would absolutely clean up, although I'm sure he does absolutely fine.

I googled the guy, apparently some polish guy, Hes got hair but probably diffuse thinning, keeps it high and tight. Hair or not a guy with that facial structure and body would make 9/10 women quiver 50a95f1cb29c7.jpg

Also, you think this physique is achievable natty shookwun?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a woman, chop her long flowing hair short and her femininity will suffer greatly.

That's how we know hair is a feminine feature. Some women with short hair basically look like men.

Buzzing my hair very short helped me a lot in looking a bit more manly. Even though I was forced to do it.

The problem is that manly doesn't equal attractive in the eyes of women. Quite the opposite in fact.

You got a point. In wolf of wall street the woman was pretty hot and had to have her hair shaved. She looked horrible after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVey5AKgvo

I still think it's both a masculine AND feminine feature on both genders. Not to mention a hairstyle is natural on both genders!
This guy is a big favourite of women on game of thrones, google jamie lannister, don't want to ruin the thread with a big pic.

Also you say girls like feminine men, wrong IMO. For most women, they want a guy with a lean muscular body and masculine face. Sharp jaw, cheekbones e.t.c. et.c. Girls will always hate a guy who looks "too gay."

A meathead and bald head with ape like features is a different story, this is over expression of manliness and less attractive.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
What guys? I told you, I live in Western Europe, where almost no man is "built". No (normal) man goes regularly to a gym.

How hard is it for you Americans to grasp that fact. For example, everything closes at 8 pm here, I know there some gyms open 24/7 for you.

Your reply and the one of doublebatamn are more of the same strong rationalization. The harsh truth is, no you won't compensate for anything by becoming "built".

I know some bodybuilders in Brussels of course. And everyone I know makes fun of them. Because we all know they're trying to compensate for their shortness/ugliness.

I'll quote my best friend who is even more of a "twink" than me and absolutely cleans up with girls. When a friend of his told him: "man you should go to the gym, don't you want to get girls?" He replied: "Oh I do get girls, sometimes while you're wasting your time at your gym."

Try to see this from a European guy perspective. We look at the US and we laugh, because it's all or nothing with Americans: either they're disgustingly fat (70% of Americans now I think), or they go to the gym 5x a week. There's a middle ground guys.

It won't replace hair but you're well mistaken if you think anyone would prefer skinny fat to a guy in great shape. You don't have to be stacked, but a bit of muscle and low BF.

I would lose 2-3 points easily if I wasn't in shape. It enhances your jaw, your cheeks, your whole face. Clothes fit better. I feel and look 50 times better since getting in shape.

Its not even an American thing, its common knowledge. You don't have to beast the gym, but an athletic physique is always more desirable

Look at the most desirable men on the planet. You'll notice pretty much all of them are athletes/models/actors who regularly play sports, work out, train etc..

Beckham? Regularly trains and goes to the gym
Ryan gosling? Lives in the gym
Pitt? Works our/ trains loads
Ronaldo? Jacked

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I googled the guy, apparently some polish guy, Hes got hair but probably diffuse thinning, keeps it high and tight. Hair or not a guy with that facial structure and body would make 9/10 women quiverView attachment 32784

Also, you think this physique is achievable natty shookwun?

that guy looks 3x better in that shot

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a big favourite of women on game of thrones, google jamie lannister, don't want to ruin the thread with a big pic.

He looked heaps better IMO with short hair than that Prince Charming crap he had in season 1

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
that guy looks 3x better in that shot

- - - Updated - - -

He looked heaps better IMO with short hair than that Prince Charming crap he had in season 1

LOL. My gf said the long hair but I guess it's different for everyone. Point is he still has a hairstyle, medium hair. My length at the moment.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL. My gf said the long hair but I guess it's different for everyone. Point is he still has a hairstyle, medium hair. My length at the moment.

when you have amazing facial bone structure like he does, you can pretty much pull off any look: buzzed, short, medium, long