Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as I'm done reading hellouser's report i am disabling my account to take a proper run at life for at least 2 years...

When I get active on the forum and get addicted to logging in, my whole life starts to slide and I can't think about anything else but the cure... it's torture. It's the equivalent of sitting in a wh*** house with no money chatting about how great money and sex would be. How are you supposed to do good work in your life when that's where your head is at..?

I'm just gonna ignore the sh*t out of my hairloss and dive into work and gym and whatever other 'cope' I can fill my life with.. Hopefully when I'm rich and jacked I'll hear about tsuji in a few years and just say "well what do ya know, they actually did it.."

brb, have to go watch a bunch of jason statham and the rock movies to mindfuck myself into thinking baldness is cool.

You can add some Bruce Willis movies too, Die Hard Trilogy

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, a quick intro the congress and some background details of what went down:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/world-congress-for-hair-research-2017-intro.109615/
Thanks for the heads up.

Shiseidos regrowth on that male patient seems minor. And then I realized its the results from Adenosine. Thats their in house treatement???
Hmm this has certainly raised more questions.

Oh man a lot of posters. I noticed a lot of the studies are done for fibrosing alopecia and telogen effluvium...

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as I'm done reading hellouser's report i am disabling my account to take a proper run at life for at least 2 years...

When I get active on the forum and get addicted to logging in, my whole life starts to slide and I can't think about anything else but the cure... it's torture. It's the equivalent of sitting in a wh*** house with no money chatting about how great money and sex would be. How are you supposed to do good work in your life when that's where your head is at..?
madam of the Brothel: "My best looking w****s may or may not be coming into this room any day now to gang bang you, and you may or may not have the money to afford it anyway. Sit tight hun"

I'm just gonna ignore the sh*t out of my hairloss and dive into work and gym and whatever other 'cope' I can fill my life with.. Hopefully when I'm rich and jacked I'll hear about tsuji in a few years and just say "well what do ya know, they actually did it.."

brb, have to go watch a bunch of jason statham and the rock movies to mindfuck myself into thinking baldness is cool.
See you next week.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are we looking, @hellouser ? Any closer to disseminating more info? I’m sure it’s a lot of work

I'm just about to post about 9 new presentations in within the next half hour. And yeah,it's really tedious; gotta split up MP3s, rename and organize, bring into After Effects, apply titles, adjust times, export (render), then compress. Then apply watermark to all images from the presentation slides, then upload all photos and videos and then finally post links.

FUN!!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mage

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just about to post about 9 new presentations in within the next half hour. And yeah,it's really tedious; gotta split up MP3s, rename and organize, bring into After Effects, apply titles, adjust times, export (render), then compress. Then apply watermark to all images from the presentation slides, then upload all photos and videos and then finally post links.

FUN!!
Yes, it's a lot of work and the rendering can take a lot of time - depending if you have a decent GPU.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.