Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Phase 1 results told us that the total hair count remained in the positive at 2 year mark for all those that were positive after the first 6 months. The purpose of Shiseido is maintenance. You would only need to return to Japan to do hair primordiums from Tsuji.
Although the availability and cost of primordiums is still questionable, with only 10000 treatments available in 2020 and potentially high cost.

So basically by the time Shiseido DSC cells potentially stop preventing hair loss (might happen or might not after 2 years) some more hair treatment options will be available. It is like the longevity escape velocity only for hair and I call it hair loss regainment velocity.
I don't even understand why people care if Tsuji is out in 2020 or 2025. If it's a full cure, why does it matter when you get it? Only thing that matters is that it works as promised. Maybe it's because I am a young guy that I feel this way, but I don't see the rush. What if it's better for the shitty hair to die off anyway and to reach natural stabilization?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because people believe having a full head of hair will maximize their happiness in youth moreso than in their later years. Make no mistake it's important at any age, just more important when you're young and vain.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
The Phase 1 results told us that the total hair count remained in the positive at 2 year mark for all those that were positive after the first 6 months. The purpose of Shiseido is maintenance. You would only need to return to Japan to do hair primordiums from Tsuji.
Although the availability and cost of primordiums is still questionable, with only 10000 treatments available in 2020 and potentially high cost.

So basically by the time Shiseido DSC cells potentially stop preventing hair loss (might happen or might not after 2 years) some more hair treatment options will be available. It is like the longevity escape velocity only for hair and I call it hair loss regainment velocity.

I've never read anywhere that replicel has claimed the treatment sheisido is trialing is for maintenance. Please provide a link, thanks!

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because people believe having a full head of hair will maximize their happiness in youth moreso than in their later years. Make no mistake it's important at any age, just more important when you're young and vain.

I started lossing hair when I was 16 years old, since that time I'm suffering from anxiety and depression and lacking confidence, while other guys in my age were enjoying their youth and getting pussies, but I was depressed and afraid of my bald future, I'm 30 years old now, 10 years of my life has been wasted, I have lost many opportunities that could change my life forever, because of this sh*t, I hope I can get my life back because I get 40.
f*** this sh*t and f*** you God for making my life harder.

br1

Reaction score
I don't even understand why people care if Tsuji is out in 2020 or 2025. If it's a full cure, why does it matter when you get it? Only thing that matters is that it works as promised. Maybe it's because I am a young guy that I feel this way, but I don't see the rush. What if it's better for the shitty hair to die off anyway and to reach natural stabilization?
Because they want to walk around with hair. What's the point in getting a full head when you are old, almost dead?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can't even comprehend how one could ask this.

Hmm let me see, 5 additional years in misery or 5 years of glory, what would I rather have???

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started lossing hair when I was 16 years old, since that time I'm suffering from anxiety and depression and lacking confidence, while other guys in my age were enjoying their youth and getting pussies, but I was depressed and afraid of my bald future, I'm 30 years old now, 10 years of my life has been wasted, I have lost many opportunities that could change my life forever, because of this sh*t, I hope I can get my life back because I get 40.

I understand your frustration, i started before 20 as well. But i guarantee if that's your general attitude, then it's going to f*** your life up even harder. Let's hope for reasonable future treatments

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never read anywhere that replicel has claimed the treatment Shiseido is trialing is for maintenance. Please provide a link, thanks!
It was never official. Basically back in the day on the other forum (the one we don't talk about) someone emailed them and they provided the response with their belief that it will serve as immunization. The same thing is what Lee Buckler hinted in his radio interview with Spencer Kobren in 2015. And what I was posting there back in the day.
However the trials did say that the best respondents had an increase of 20% in total hair count(not sure if it is total terminal hair count or just follicles). Again the percentages themselves are always relative, it ain't the same when a mildly diffuse dude gets a 20% increase compared with a slick bald one who has several terminal whisps of hair :D.
That said people were speculating that Shiseido changed and improved upon Replicel treatment but if they are gonna keep up with their stringent timeline I find that unlikely.

However I wouldn't discredit RCH-01. It could still very much make a difference especially if the speculated price range of about 1000 dolars is true. A 1k hair loss vaccine would be an affordable must buy, for all below NW5.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I translated the newer stuff in organ technologies' website and it said they want to depilate the balding area from weak hairs before treating it. Unless Google was wrong, no need to wait for stabilisation.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I translated the newer stuff in organ technologies' website and it said they want to depilate the balding area from weak hairs before treating it. Unless Google was wrong, no need to wait for stabilisation.
How will they do that? Just laser it off?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would not call that a full cure anyway, you can't expect to replace all of your potential balding hairs with those ones, it's like 50-60K grafts here...We still need maintenance
What are you gonna do with your remaining hair before getting the full cure ? Pluck them all out until you reach horseshoe level then ask for a 60K cultured grafts ? It will cost you 50 years of salary

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not call that a full cure anyway, you can't expect to replace all of your potential balding hairs with those ones, it's like 50-60K grafts here...We still need maintenance
What are you gonna do with your remaining hair before getting the full cure ? Pluck them all out until you reach horseshoe level then ask for a 60K cultured grafts ? It will cost you 50 years of salary
50 years of salary? There's no way this procedure would cost this much, if so there would only be a few people out there that would pay that amount (unless you're assuming d3nt makes like no money).

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
50 years of salary? There's no way this procedure would cost this much, if so there would only be a few people out there that would pay that amount (unless you're assuming d3nt makes like no money).

It will be dependent of the amount of grafts you'll need i guess, I exaggerate just to show that asking for a "full cure" by Tsuji, means you got to get rid of all your balding hair, go to NW7 horseshoe THEN get 60K DP's grafts or injections, this is just silly.
Maintenance treatments will most likely be needed for remaining regular hair, not the immune ones you got.
Replicel AND Tsuji, now this is something interesting

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because they want to walk around with hair. What's the point in getting a full head when you are old, almost dead?

Can't even comprehend how one could ask this.

Hmm let me see, 5 additional years in misery or 5 years of glory, what would I rather have???

Wow please guys pay me the courtesy of not assuming that the sole point of my response to say "Which is better, sooner or later? I have no idea" Obviously the answer to that is trivial and that's not what I was saying.

On the other hand, who here can stand up and claim to have influence over when the product will come out? No one. So the question I was asking was, "Why suffer now over thoughts of +/- a few years when we are talking about a full restoration?" And I am assuming a few years (2-5) just as many here speculate, on the grounds that immediate release in Japan may be expected in 2020. Those few years are not a short time but they are also not the end of life either. And again, I hedged earlier by disclosing that maybe it is because I am young that I feel this way.

Obviously, with every other prospective treatment, sooner treatment is better in terms of the cosmetic outcome. Except with this one, where that doesn't really seem to matter.

Yeesh.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be dependent of the amount of grafts you'll need i guess, I exaggerate just to show that asking for a "full cure" by Tsuji, means you got to get rid of all your balding hair, go to NW7 horseshoe THEN get 60K DP's grafts or injections, this is just silly.
Maintenance treatments will most likely be needed for remaining regular hair, not the immune ones you got.
Replicel AND Tsuji, now this is something interesting

Unless Tsuji can immune remaining hair aswell and i miss some valuable information

RoyMunsonned

My Regimen
Reaction score

You need to start acting like this is never going to happen because it might very well not. You could miss your whole life waiting for this and be left with nothing but excuses. And you certainly won't be worse off if it does turn out to happen anyway.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@d3nt3dsh0v3l is it a sure thing that it will come out? I'm not lurking around here so much + I'm not really a pro in hairloss research, that's why I'm asking. Wouldn't mind if it takes 5-10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.