Obsession

Munky

Reaction score
Well im back from Mexicoooo and yes i had the bottle to shave it all off.. Halfway thru shaving it off i thought i'd made a really bad mistake, you never look like you think you'll look like without hair lol.. Anyways i carried on and bicced it all off..
Must have spent the next 2hours running round the house swearing and headbutting the walls as i couldn't believe what i'd done..
Went off on holiday and after a week i got used to it.. Feels so much better people talking to me and not my hairline.. Also not getting all worked up about bright light or people getting close to me and seeying my hairloss.. It's a massive weight off my sholders.. I let it grow for a few days and infact more hairs covered my head than before.. I dunno if it was the TOPPIK restricting growth before but i swear more and more is comming back..

Next test is going into work on Monday and watching the reactions i get lol..

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
munky,

been off site for a while and just looked in today.

well done for taking the plunge and shaving it all off.

glad you had the bottle and also that you quite liked it....it will grow on you ....more so than your hair will..lol.

at least you now know you have a choice...whether to be boldly bald or badly balding.

you might even want to throw the potions away and bin that former life.

how did it go at work?....people will very quickly accept that new look you, i bet.

ginald

Munky

Reaction score
It's now been about 4/5weeks since i shaved it all off.., i still catch a look in the mirror as a pass and have to go back as it still dosent register in my head it's me lol..

Work was scary to start with and i sat counting the hours away but not one person said anythin bad, i had many people walkin past the office and stopping, turning around and comming in to see me lol.. I've even found that other balding people have taken me under their wings which is strange..
One balding bloke i've spoken to on the phone every day for 2years, it's always work related and he didn't say hello in the corridor etc.. Now he's popping into my office every other day for a general chat and he couldn't be any different..

I think whats confused people so much is with the toppik i was using i was probs only a Norwood 1.5/2 and all of a studden it's all gone, i've had someone asking if im gonna grow it back and a few sayin at least i'll save on not wasting money on crap that i put in my hair but all in all it went a million times better than i could have ever expected.. Sayin that i've still been wearing a hat or cap every so often :roll: