Obsession

tu pac

Reaction score
I to have become very obsessed now its all I think about f*** I had control before Im just tired of it now,Ive said it before it sometimes can be an everyday every hour every second stuggle,It has consumed my mind and It dosnt seem I enjoy anything anymore,I to have spent extent time on this site and others hoping and praying that there will be a thread somewhere saying HM its finally here or a good indication of a real cure or anything that might help, I think alot of us spend more time on this forum then we should I know I do, Dependining on how much its bothering me that day usually will give a good indication of how much time I will spend reading sh*t.Dont sweat it!

Krooksbane

Reaction score
:oops: I think about my thinning hairline too much as it is. It is most definitly a consuming thought that plagues my mind, and self image. But sometimes I think to myself "If worrying about my hair is the worst of my worries, then my boy, I really dont have such a bad life". Because ya know what? There are much worse things out there that we can deal with. Cancer, aids Ever think about Aids? Never being able to engage in Sex ever again? Comon, thats got to be even worse then going bald. And Im not even Bald, I just have some mild thinning in my front hairline. So, Im not even that bad. Im doing my best to slow it down and maintain it. I can say that I am doing that just fine. I just bought a Hair max laser comb, it should be coming in the mail soon. And I'll be back on propecia 2 months from now, when my health benefits kick in. So, I am putting up the fight to keep my precious folicles from falling out. But If I have to lose the battle, I know it will be a very humbling experience. And Im 22 btw. Im young fellas. You guys can relate.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
cook'n'milkies said:
I'm at work, in an office, generally unsupervised.

I've been surfing this site for 8 hours.

I'm losing my mind.

Disregarding things you lost for one moment... ;)

What did you gain from your 8 hours research?

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
sonicthehedgehog said:
cook'n'milkies said:
I'm at work, in an office, generally unsupervised.

I've been surfing this site for 8 hours.

I'm losing my mind.

Disregarding things you lost for one moment... ;)

What did you gain from your 8 hours research?

All I do is look for success stories to try and get some hope. I've learned all the treatments and what they do already. All I need now are success stories.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Believe me, the loss still bothers me to some extent but not as much. I don't come to this site a lot because of other things like life and school. Now, I'm just accepting it until something comes out that can help me.

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
i have an obsessions too...when i have to go to pharmacist for buying some treatments,i prefer bald pharmacists..secondly i prefer men..thirdly old women..(if pharmacist is a young girl,i never buy from there)..a bald pharmacist is a guarantee for me..when both of us have hairloss,i can sure for no joking,no questions,no talking,no watching me with merciful eyes..generally i feel quiet with balds..so i prefer balds..

jeffsss

Reaction score
If my work wasnt so damn busy i'd be obessing about it a lot too..
usually I get most upset is when i'm at home with nothign to do and noone to hang around.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
you're bloomin' right lads.
you're all obsessed.

i was wondering....they say the average guy thinks about sex every 7 seconds, so in the case of us baldies, do we think about hair or sex more??

right now that's all i can do about either...think

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
diffuse_curse said:
i have an obsessions too...when i have to go to pharmacist for buying some treatments,i prefer bald pharmacists..secondly i prefer men..thirdly old women..(if pharmacist is a young girl,i never buy from there)..a bald pharmacist is a guarantee for me..when both of us have hairloss,i can sure for no joking,no questions,no talking,no watching me with merciful eyes..generally i feel quiet with balds..so i prefer balds..

i prefer blondes, but each to their own.

Munky

Reaction score
I to have spent more than half my day today lookin thru all the posts etc.., got stingy eyes now lol..

Im bored of tryin to hide my hairloss so it's all comming off next week.., just before i go to Mexico on holiday.. Life's to short to worry about hair 24/7 and im fed up of missing out on the better things in life..

Lets just hope i don't look to stupid :lol:

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Munky said:
I to have spent more than half my day today lookin thru all the posts etc.., got stingy eyes now lol..

Im bored of tryin to hide my hairloss so it's all comming off next week.., just before i go to Mexico on holiday.. Life's to short to worry about hair 24/7 and im fed up of missing out on the better things in life..

Lets just hope i don't look to stupid :lol:

steady on old chap....that's a bit brash, isn't it?....next thing you'll be saying you're proud to be bald!

Munky

Reaction score
ginald said:
steady on old chap....that's a bit brash, isn't it?....next thing you'll be saying you're proud to be bald!

No way will i ever be proud to be bald!!!..., but if it all comes off then i can stop worring about what others are seeying or saying and get on with life.. Im fed up with people talking to my hair line and not to my face and also wearing hats/caps all the time.. :roll:

Might sound strange.., but im quite looking forward to shaving it all off..

Will be like a great weight taken off my..., erm head lol..

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
munky,

a little tip for you from someone who's done this already.

shave it all off on your first night in mexico and i do mean all!!

then use your holiday in mexico to get a super all over tan.
at first your head will look strange and your scalp will be ivory white (so watch out for elephant poachers) but you'll quickly get used to it.

by the end of the hol, you'll have fallen in love with your new look.....so keep it.

don't forget to use sun cream...that head will be rather exposed!!

this new look is easier to pull off abroad, coz no one knows you, so you don't feel self conscious with your chrome dome.

let us know how you get on.

Munky

Reaction score
Thanks fella.. It's all comming off the day before the holiday.. I still haven't told the g/f yet :lol: But i've bought her an expensive engagement ring so im sure she'll forgive me lol...

I decided if i carry on working hard in the gym i'll look better bald, toned and happy than covered in toppik toned and hiding all the time.. :roll:

Good call about the white scalp.., dunno if they have many elephant poachers in Mexico or around the Gatwick area but i might invest in some fake tan.., people will think i've just been tango'd instead.. :lol:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Munky,
fight it! Are you using the Big 3? If not, save your hair! Sure you can shave it, but use the proven treatments, too.

Munky

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Munky,
fight it! Are you using the Big 3? If not, save your hair! Sure you can shave it, but use the proven treatments, too.

Im not using anything.., im kinda tempted in using the big 3 but i'll wait and see how things go clean shaven.. I'll defo go away and do some more reading on them tho..