Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah he was rethinking his life. Nothing to do at that point but copemaxx

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
news flash: some ugly rich dude married to a young pretty girl. I wonder why she is with him and why he is with her, let me think...
you could say the same for the other way around - what if she would become fat and ugly - would he still wants her? probably not, she seems kinda dumb so I assume the main reason he married her is her looks. He just wont say it openly because he is not that stupid.

Stop with all the "blackpill" crap, some things are just common sense. Everybody has its own qualities, whether he/she is smart/good looking/confident/rich/successful/whaetever - those qualities are what attract the people. if you remove your qualities why would they still be attracted to you?

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not quite sure what this is doing on a hair-loss forum but funny nonetheless.

His reaction was priceless. He'd likely convinced himself that she really did fancy him. Even though it has obviously crossed his mind that she's just with him for the money, it's something else to hear her say it out loud, so matter-of-factly. How do you even carry on being married after this

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That girl wasn't even able to keep her mouth shut and fake it, not very bright

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
news flash: some ugly rich dude married to a young pretty girl. I wonder why she is with him and why he is with her, let me think...
you could say the same for the other way around - what if she would become fat and ugly - would he still wants her? probably not, she seems kinda dumb so I assume the main reason he married her is her looks. He just wont say it openly because he is not that stupid.

Stop with all the "blackpill" crap, some things are just common sense. Everybody has its own qualities, whether he/she is smart/good looking/confident/rich/successful/whaetever - those qualities are what attract the people. if you remove your qualities why would they still be attracted to you?
She's not attracted to him... if she was she wouldn't have disrespected him like that (live, on top of that)

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where did I say she is attracted to him?
Everybody has its own qualities, whether he/she is smart/good looking/confident/rich/successful/whaetever - those qualities are what attract the people. if you remove your qualities why would they still be attracted to you?

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all are a bunch of nerds jesus. "Copemaxx", "ricecel", "blackpill". Tf. Get your sh*t together and stop talking like cringy hamsters.
I agree. I used these terms too much before when I was on those incel sites. Glad I dont now.

When you distance yourself from the incelsphere/lingo you see things with clarity and it makes you a better person

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hmm.. Ok so maybe I will rephrase: "why would they still want to be with you" is it better?

But anyway, attraction is a bit more complex, sometimes, especially for women, they develop attraction to a guy even if it's not just physical, the fact that he is rich and successful make him attractive to them. So of course if he suddenly become poor loser, this attraction will fade. Just like a hot girl that become fat. What's the difference?

I dont know if this is the case here, if she really attracted to him or just literally wants his money, but it's not the point.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously who even listen to this crap anyway? Is there even a topic to those podcasts or it is just people talking sh*t?

Status
Not open for further replies.