NW1 Ricecel Bobby Lee gets “BLACKPILLED” on live TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are the odd one out. Everyone in this thread is using similar lingo while you complain in the corner, alone.
I think you might be projecting. I am sure you feel like the odd one out alot too. Have some empathy with guys who have matured and outgrown their high school antics. You are going to have to grow up eventually too if you want to be successful with anything you do. You have alot of potential to be the best version of you. Don't get dragged down into the rabbit hole.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hope fuel for ricecels..

stemmaxx my Asian bros and you can betabuxx a hotty!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. No wonder this forum full of screen-addicted incels can tell this apart from real-life.
Nah man, everyday social interactionism is following a certain set of rules that usually prevent escalations like this, but that doesn’t mean the expressed feelings aren’t valid here. There is more truth to unpack from such small crisis experiments than business as usual. Look at both of their body languages etc and tell me it’s just a joke lol

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are clearly an *** and I honestly don't give a f*** anyway. Most people just answer questions. I will put you on ignore for both of our benefits. I won't even leave a thumbs-down. It's called class. In ten minutes, I will delete my posts on the thread entirely.

See ya....
just wtf

lol

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are clearly an *** and I honestly don't give a f*** anyway. Most people just answer questions. I will put you on ignore for both of our benefits. I won't even leave a thumbs-down. It's called class. In ten minutes, I will delete my posts on the thread entirely.

See ya....

Incel rage

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel rage
As if, lol. You obviously don't know me which is somewhat rare on here. I get plenty of well, I shan't say out of discretion and how does what I initially wrote, well it's gone now but I did nothing rude. I believe that fellow has now apologized to me more or less on a different thread and so I am taking down the other one. By your commenting on it, you maintain it so maybe delete yours for his sake. I don't care either way. Good luck on your hair journey. I don't hold grudges so if you see me again, maybe be nice cause I actually know a lot of sh*t.

Goddess bless
Janey

INT

Reaction score
Nah man, everyday social interactionism is following a certain set of rules that usually prevent escalations like this, but that doesn’t mean the expressed feelings aren’t valid here. There is more truth to unpack from such small crisis experiments than business as usual. Look at both of their body languages etc and tell me it’s just a joke lol

Yes. It is obviously a joke. It is already cringe that you cannot understand that but you trying to validate that with BoDy LaNgUaGe makes it even more cringe. Again, I have seen them many times and they are playing.

You should go outside more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.