Nutrafol , What do you guys think?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 'multi-factorial' angle is a good one, and it's worth considering, which is the reason I incorporate supplements into my regime as well as the big three. I guess the majority of male pattern baldness is still caused by DHT more so than anything else, therefore any randomised studies with Nutrofol is likely to only show benefits to those with lower DHT sensitivity. What is stopping us from taking the Nutrafol ingredients separately? I'm sure it's a lot more cost effective.

paul_nvl

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 'multi-factorial' angle is a good one, and it's worth considering, which is the reason I incorporate supplements into my regime as well as the big three. I guess the majority of male pattern baldness is still caused by DHT more so than anything else, therefore any randomised studies with Nutrofol is likely to only show benefits to those with lower DHT sensitivity. What is stopping us from taking the Nutrafol ingredients separately? I'm sure it's a lot more cost effective.

Jonnie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking Nutrafol for almost 8 months, 4 capsules with food every single day, consistently.

To my extreme disappointment there's been no noticeable difference in my hair growth or my hair density/thickness. I also experienced no noticeable side benefits related to weight, energy level, better sleep, skin, or nails.

As for the Nutrafol clinical study, it was carried out by the Ablon Clinic, the same outfit who did a study for Viviscal. There seems to have been no peer review study that I'm aware of, that would support their findings. The credibility and legitimacy of the study seems questionable.

For the same cost I can get clinical PRP (platlet rich plasma) treatments instead, the results of which are more widely documented/proven.

Nutrafol has done an amazing job of Marketing/PR and I really wanted to love it, but at the end of the day it amounts to nothing more than an expensive designer pill that wasn't effective for me.

gregers773

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everybody , I was doing some research and I have found a supplement which calls nutrafol.

We all know supplement can't stop male pattern baldness but this one looks different to me.

Its So expensive but I like the ingredients :

BCM-95 BIOcurcumin
Sensoril ashwagandha
Tocomax 20 %
USplus saw palmetto
Marine collagen
Hyaluronic acid

The amount of these ingredients are 2190 mgr.

It aslo has

• Black Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Biotin
  • Cayenne Red Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Horsetail Herb Extract
  • L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
  • L-Lysine
  • L-Methionine

• Resveratrol
The amount is 510 mgram

It aslo has these as a vitamin supplement which in other supplement as well.

• Selenium
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D
  • Keratin
  • Zinc
The website looks professional and they call it next generation of bioscience of hair growths.

I just like to give it a try , what do you guys think about that ?

I heard about Nutrafol in other forums and decided to give it a try. I take four pills a day and have been on it for 4 months. While I was skeptical at first, there is no doubt it has made my hair thicker. My temples have also filled in a bit since taking it. It sounds like it works for some people and not others. The only way you'll know is by trying it. Unfortunately, as other have mentioned, it really is crazy expensive. I'm not sure it will let me post it, but below is the cheapest I have found.

UPDATE- It will not let me post it, but you can find it by searching it at Bonanza if you're interested in trying Nutrafol.

Suswang

Established Member
Reaction score
I would highly doubt this product can do you any harm. I take my own set of supplements that contain *most* of their key ingredients (except saw palmetto, as I would probably just go on finasteride if I wanted to a DHT blocker). I think the actives have the potential to help.