Nutrafol , What do you guys think?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody , I was doing some research and I have found a supplement which calls nutrafol.

We all know supplement can't stop male pattern baldness but this one looks different to me.

Its So expensive but I like the ingredients :

BCM-95 BIOcurcumin
Sensoril ashwagandha
Tocomax 20 %
USplus saw palmetto
Marine collagen
Hyaluronic acid

The amount of these ingredients are 2190 mgr.

It aslo has

• Black Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Biotin
  • Cayenne Red Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Horsetail Herb Extract
  • L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
  • L-Lysine
  • L-Methionine

• Resveratrol
The amount is 510 mgram

It aslo has these as a vitamin supplement which in other supplement as well.

• Selenium
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D
  • Keratin
  • Zinc
The website looks professional and they call it next generation of bioscience of hair growths.

I just like to give it a try , what do you guys think about that ?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok , Thanks , Any other thoughts ? Everybody look at my post but no answer ! Lol ! Please do some research dudes , or at least share with us your information :)

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use this. Only been 2 moths so i cant really say if it works. It does have some good ingredients. I just started adding a couple extra dht blockers to it. Astaxanthin, beta sisterol, nettle leaf. Green tea so we will see. It seems tho if those other things ive added could aid the saw palmetto in nutrafol to lower dht then all the other ingredients in could really help in overall hair health.

Last edited:

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score
I notice my hair looks healthier with more shine and somewhat thicker when I routinely use a hairgrowth supplement. I use the skin, hair, and nail you can get from Costco with good results. I think its just for overall collagen and keratin production as my nails become way thicker. I think this one went the extra mile in making it for males only I'm guessing by adding DHT blockers. Being a finasteride user I don't think this would offer any benefit to me.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree, if you already on finasteride, you are already on the best dht blocker money can buy.
I notice my hair looks healthier with more shine and somewhat thicker when I routinely use a hairgrowth supplement. I use the skin, hair, and nail you can get from Costco with good results. I think its just for overall collagen and keratin production as my nails become way thicker. I think this one went the extra mile in making it for males only I'm guessing by adding DHT blockers. Being a finasteride user I don't think this would offer any benefit to me.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using Nutrafol for a couple of months now, and I notice that the hair that I have is thicker and healthier. I also noticed less hair falling out. The company says to stick with the product for six months to see real results, so that is what I am doing since it's working so far. There is also no lose in m libido like when I took a similar product. I'd say give it a try and see how you respond to it.

Joseph

"Posts: 1"

Seems legit

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After 1 month of using Nutrafol daily, I am happy to report that my hair feels slightly thicker. It doesn't seem to be shedding much either! So far so good. I will report again in another month. Any other users out there?

Two post history, both about scam supplement, lol

Fall

Reaction score
Nutrafol seems like a lifestyle feel-good supplement that does not need to work in order to be sold. It is all about the feeling of having better hair and taking these pills... not about the results. Just IMHO

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nutrafol seems like a lifestyle feel-good supplement that does not need to work in order to be sold. It is all about the feeling of having better hair and taking these pills... not about the results. Just IMHO

Not sure what that means but ok lol

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently just about to enter my 3rd month of Nutrafol so it's going to be a milestone in the treatment process which I'm very excited about. Less hairs are falling out and I'm noticing a slight difference in density around the temple areas. I've spent a crapload of money and have tried everything in the past from Kerastase Densifique topical treatments (the one with Stemoxydine in it which is apparently the best topical treatment for hair growth) to saw palmetto capsules and none of them really seemed to work. Nutrafol is the only product that has given me hope for hair restoration thus far and it's made the high price very much worth the sacrifice. I'm only 25 and I'm so not ready to go bald.. My thinning hair has been an insecurity of mine since 21 when my friends began noticing.. Hopefully I can shock them once the regrowth process kicks in!

I'm not willing to try finasteride anytime soon so this product has been a kind of blessing to me in the sense that I won't be having to deal with serious hormonal imbalances or losing my sex drive. It's a high end nutritive with a profile that does more good for my hair than any other product I've tried in the past so yes, I will keep using it. Please understand that once a follicle goes it's gone for good, but if any of you still have viable follicles present, then there's plenty of hope for Nutrafol to work its magic.

Holy ****!! Awesome man!! is this like ZX42 or Jared Gates hairloss protocol??? I hear those completely reverse Androgenetic Alopecia!! I am going to order my ebook right now.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm currently just about to enter my 3rd month of Nutrafol so it's going to be a milestone in the treatment process which I'm very excited about. Less hairs are falling out and I'm noticing a slight difference in density around the temple areas. I've spent a crapload of money and have tried everything in the past from Kerastase Densifique topical treatments (the one with Stemoxydine in it which is apparently the best topical treatment for hair growth) to saw palmetto capsules and none of them really seemed to work. Nutrafol is the only product that has given me hope for hair restoration thus far and it's made the high price very much worth the sacrifice. I'm only 25 and I'm so not ready to go bald.. My thinning hair has been an insecurity of mine since 21 when my friends began noticing.. Hopefully I can shock them once the regrowth process kicks in!

I'm not willing to try finasteride anytime soon so this product has been a kind of blessing to me in the sense that I won't be having to deal with serious hormonal imbalances or losing my sex drive. It's a high end nutritive with a profile that does more good for my hair than any other product I've tried in the past so yes, I will keep using it. Please understand that once a follicle goes it's gone for good, but if any of you still have viable follicles present, then there's plenty of hope for Nutrafol to work its magic.

Wow, native ad. Almost seems like there is a software that makes generic testimonials like this one. I am really tired of thee things

Fall

Reaction score
zx42 is the best. Nutrafol would never be as good as that stuff. zx42 could be a satire but I believe this guy is serious.

GeorgeNatur

Reaction score

Did you check your Thyroid Hormones?
Nutrafol works well if you have Estradiol excess.
Maybe you need Selenium Supplement.

paul_nvl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everybody , I was doing some research and I have found a supplement which calls nutrafol.

We all know supplement can't stop male pattern baldness but this one looks different to me.

Its So expensive but I like the ingredients :

BCM-95 BIOcurcumin
Sensoril ashwagandha
Tocomax 20 %
USplus saw palmetto
Marine collagen
Hyaluronic acid

The amount of these ingredients are 2190 mgr.

It aslo has

• Black Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Biotin
  • Cayenne Red Pepper Fruit Extract
  • Horsetail Herb Extract
  • L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
  • L-Lysine
  • L-Methionine

• Resveratrol
The amount is 510 mgram

It aslo has these as a vitamin supplement which in other supplement as well.

• Selenium
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D
  • Keratin
  • Zinc
The website looks professional and they call it next generation of bioscience of hair growths.

I just like to give it a try , what do you guys think about that ?

paul_nvl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on my sixth bottle (six months) of Nutrafol and have zero results. Yes, there are some interesting ingredients in this product. But there is really nothing to address the DHT factor. Their main DHT blocker is saw palmetto which has never really been shown as an effective blocker. In fact, the Mayo Clinic rates it a "C." Currently, I am using adjunct to Nutrafol: additional Biotin as Nutrafol's dosage is low; bovine collagen which has been proven to be more effective than the fish collagen in this product; MSM; additional vitamin C; beta-sitosterol; and, yes, finasteride (the only proven DHT blocker). All Nutrafol is, is a very expensive multi-vitamin. I committed myself for six months on this product, and, unless there is a miraculous change, will stop using it after this month. The company has informed me that they never did any clinical tests on the product before releasing it on the market. You can say what you want about Big Pharma, but at least they run thorough clinical studies before releasing a medication Yes, it is very expensive to run detail tests. But if you are selling something with bold claims then maybe you should have financially invested in tests to make sure there is a positive result factor for your product. Anyway, good luck if you decide to use Nutrafol.

paul_nvl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on my sixth bottle (six months) of Nutrafol and have zero results. Yes, there are some interesting ingredients in this product. But there is really nothing to address the DHT factor. Their main DHT blocker is saw palmetto which has never really been shown as an effective blocker. In fact, the Mayo Clinic rates it a "C." Currently, I am using adjunct to Nutrafol: additional Biotin as Nutrafol's dosage is low; bovine collagen which has been proven to be more effective than the fish collagen in this product; MSM; additional vitamin C; beta-sitosterol; and, yes, finasteride (the only proven DHT blocker). All Nutrafol is, is a very expensive multi-vitamin. I committed myself for six months on this product, and, unless there is a miraculous change, will stop using it after this month. The company has informed me that they never did any clinical tests on the product before releasing it on the market. You can say what you want about Big Pharma, but at least they run thorough clinical studies before releasing a medication Yes, it is very expensive to run detail tests. But if you are selling something with bold claims then maybe you should have financially invested in tests to make sure there is a positive result factor for your product. Anyway, good luck if you decide to use Nutrafol.

paul_nvl

My Regimen
Reaction score
As an addendum to my last email. Here is the opinion of Dr. Robert Bernstein regarding Nutrafol:

The traditional thinking is that that male pattern alopecia (androgenetic alopecia) is due to follicular sensitivity to DHT causing miniaturization and eventual loss of hair. The premise of Nutrafol is that hair loss is multi-factorial with an important inflammatory component and that it is important to address the inflammation as well as the DHT sensitivity.

This is a relatively new and important concept (I would like to stress this point!). However, the big leap is their conclusion: Since hair loss is multi-factorial, then broad, rather than targeted treatments would be most beneficial, and since naturally occurring “phytochemicals” are broader in action than targeted, FDA approved drugs (like finasteride and minoxidil), they should offer benefit in the treatment of hair loss and Nutrafol is the elixir that can accomplish this.

Although this makes sense in concept, there is no scientific evidence that Nutrafol can actually reverse or/mitigate androgenetic alopecia or any other type of hair loss. We need independent, blinded, controlled studies to show that Nutrafol actually works. Until then, it is very difficult to recommend this product and, more importantly, to recommend it over other treatments known to be effective.