Numerous vitamin supplements?

freakout

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are studies suggesting blood flow insufficiency. This simply means that cutting the scalp will still cause bleeding.

Unless anyone has anything else to say about supplements, I think this about wraps up this thread.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Hairloss is nothing to do with bloodflow. :smack: If you cut the top of your scalp with a knife and it bleeds you dont have a scalp bloodflow problem. - Biggest myth ever as far as m.p.b is concerned.

Maybe not blood flow but maybe a vasodilation or Nitric oxide uncoupling problem.. just like dysfunctional erection.. you live a normal life, still have blood flow to your dick if I cut it but it is f*****g weak just like you reply! Also DE is related to low circulation of stem cells just like Hair loss.. :smack:

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=1:1hhzqrcy]BaldnessCure.jpg[/attachment:1hhzqrcy]
Yippeee! its 1985 all over again, get the head massagers out!

Fu*k knows whats happening to this forum lately, it seems we're going backwards and reverting to old wives tales.
I'll skip a few weeks and just post this now.
[attachment=0:1hhzqrcy]harlene-hair-restorer-004.jpg[/attachment:1hhzqrcy]

Some of you guys obviously have it all to go through.

Attachments

• BaldnessCure.jpg
    BaldnessCure.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 168
  • harlene-hair-restorer-004.jpg
    harlene-hair-restorer-004.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 182

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=1:bpuf943k]BaldnessCure.jpg[/attachment:bpuf943k]
Yippeee! its 1985 all over again, get the head massagers out!

Fu*k knows whats happening to this forum lately, it seems we're going backwards and reverting to old wives tales.
I'll skip a few weeks and just post this now.
[attachment=0:bpuf943k]harlene-hair-restorer-004.jpg[/attachment:bpuf943k]

Some of you guys obviously have it all to go through.

Name one poster who you believe is relying on increasing circulation to the scalp .... you can't.

Once again you've shown a stunning disregard for the subject matter posted and instead of tackling the issues in a rational manner come out with one of your stock responses, but it's nice to know you now have a variation upon your most two common techniques

1) Posting a picture of a fat person with hair.
2) Asking the poster to explain how the subject matter would be related to your standardised unit of balding 'The larry david'

s.a.f

Reaction score
You guys just keep on clutching at straws while your hair keeps disappearing ..... :whistle:
Unfortunatley there are newbies logging on here looking for answers and naievley buying all this diet/stress/working out/circulation crap because it sounds easier than accepting the uncomfortable truth about m.p.b.
If your not relying on this to treat m.p.b then why bring it up? its just spreading mis information.

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
You guys just keep on clutching at straws while your hair keeps disappearing ..... :whistle:
Unfortunatley there are newbies logging on here looking for answers and naievley buying all this diet/stress/working out/circulation crap because it sounds easier than accepting the uncomfortable truth about m.p.b.
If your not relying on this to treat m.p.b then why bring it up? its just spreading mis information.

If you find misinformation in the thread then please point it out, you are as free as the next man to post links to studies etc, I only ask you refrain from launching into using the slap and tosser emoticons.

I don't see how you can link this thread to anyone denying they have male pattern baldness either, where are you getting that assumption from?

Instead it seems like you have the same few (relatively valid) points to make but you just keep inserting them into a thread regardless of the context, your opinions would be more valuable if you engaged with the material in the thread, instead of going off on a tangent about your bug bears and rarely answering the questions posed of you.

If people start posting all this stuff on the threads that people put up when they ask what they should do, then i think it's a problem.

The newbies are smart enough to read enough posts to get the general message, which for now is still to sort out an anti-androgen and to get your regrowth from minoxidil. If people aren't going to touch the main meds then normally their mind is made up, and I'd rather those people had the testimonies of people like the natural and access to some of information posted by others, so they can make a more informed choice if that's the route they are going to go down.

Some people like myself are interested in the vits and supps for two reasons

i) A small insurance policy to help the main treatments
ii) General health.

There's a wealth of information out there, and even though you might not agree with everything, at least some people have got important reminders in about things like saw palmetto.

Overall the thread is informative, i hope no-one takes it as a guarantee of hair growth. There are some small studies (which have critics) and some testimonials but more research is needed.

Finally in terms of some sort of balance of the forum, it does seem to have suffered through the loss of some good posters, for reasons that were well documented at the time, this probably makes some other posts stand out more than they normally would, that doesn't make them any more or less valid. The old balance of the forum will be restored but it will probably take some time, so please keep posting

Peace and out.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Forums evolve, and thankfully so. HairLossTalk.com had a nasty reputation for years, primarily because it was dominated by bigots like saf, who, actually, is not unlike this present group of laser fanatics that we now find at some of these other forums, convinced that theirs is the only way, even when confronted with testimony and studies to the contrary.

squeegee's analogy deserves consideration.

freakout

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sir chugalot [color=#FF0000 said:
to s.a.f.[/color]]
...Name one poster who you believe is relying on increasing circulation to the scalp .... you can't.

s.a.f. knows a lot of guys who are relying on increasing circulation. Of course he can't and won't say.

The greatest joker to the DHT factor is Minoxidil. As a vasodilator, it should logically inscrease blood flow. Effective in only half of the users, I still believe it may have other unknown regrowing properties.

When a finboy says it's wrong, consider the opposite. For example, finboys hate the topic on milk as a possible contributor. Even while a study has already associated dairy consumption with prostate cancer, finboys will still insist milk is good for us.

So avoid dairy! ... it's not something we can't live without anyway and stay perfectly healthy.

Finboys never cite studies associating male pattern baldness with serious conditions. They hardly ever mention minoxidil - a finasteride competitor.

Merck supplies finasteride to other brands. It doesn't matter what brand you buy. So my suspicion for their odd behavior, particularly on milk, may have something to do with Proscar and finasteride sales.

The proper response, I think, is to respond with rationality rather than hostility. With that, I believe no one should ever hope to change their behavior.