Now That I Kicked Hair's ***. Which Style Should I Go With?

IKickedHairsAss

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wrote my story on the "My Story" and so if you want the whole detail, it's called "I kicked Hair's ***"

My question is, should I keep the slick bald head w/ beard in my profile pic? Then I attached two pics to this thread.

1. I have stubble head/beard.
2. Shaved head and beard, no hair or beard.

Which should I stick with?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171101-200552.png
    Screenshot_20171101-200552.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_20171101-200613.png
    Screenshot_20171101-200613.png
    678.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_20171101-200552.png
    Screenshot_20171101-200552.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_20171101-200613.png
    Screenshot_20171101-200613.png
    678.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair + stubble.

You look decent with a shaved head only because you still have some hair there, but with a full Norwood 7 horseshoe it would be much harder. Dutasteride, minoxidil + dermaroller and topical antiandrogens can do wonders. Just look:

baaa.jpg

wettish%20after%20minox.jpg

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair + stubble.

You look decent with a shaved head only because you still have some hair there, but with a full Norwood 7 horseshoe that would be much harder. Dutasteride, minoxidil + dermaroller and topical antiandrogens can do wonders. Just look:

View attachment 68338

View attachment 68339

Got a link to that guy's story/regimen? That's impressive.

Also it looks like Slimer ectoplasmed all over his scalp in the first picture.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah guys talking good. I am on finasteride and i have sex sometimes 3 times per day with my love :)

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a link to that guy's story/regimen? That's impressive.

Also it looks like Slimer ectoplasmed all over his scalp in the first picture.
Click

P. S. He didn't mention about oral antiandrogens in that topic, but in other his posts he often talked about experiments with oral bicalutamide, cyproterone and even estrogens...

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Good for you. You have a great shaped face/head fortunately and can grow decent facial hair which definately helps. You look a bit like Bruce Willis in the first picture.

I would go with shaved head and beard.

IKickedHairsAss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you. You have a great shaped face/head fortunately and can grow decent facial hair which definately helps. You look a bit like Bruce Willis in the first picture.

I would go with shaved head and beard.

I think that's what I'll do. Like others have said, the stubble will fall out eventually on top. I might as well keep the shaved head and beard.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Wish I looked enough like Bruce Willis to be an actor. Haha, wish I had his money.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's what I'll do. Like others have said, the stubble will fall out eventually on top. I might as well keep the shaved head and beard.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Wish I looked enough like Bruce Willis to be an actor. Haha, wish I had his money.
You should go for an SMP that would help you out! Btw you look really good with a shaved head. Do you train UFC bro?