Now On Month 4... Does It Ever End? My Shedding Horror With Pics.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil. I get the body hair growth too along with the shedding. The sh*t is poison.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil. I get the body hair growth too along with the shedding. The sh*t is poison.
I'm planning to ween off the stuff. Hey Georgie, have you ever thought that maybe the reason you're not regrowing hairs is because of the minoxidil? I mean it should be impossible to lose hair on your regimen unless something else was at the forefront manipulating your follicles synchronization.. Like minoxidil. Just a theory of mine that I will be testing out soon. If my shed stops you will be the first one to know.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning to ween off the stuff. Hey Georgie, have you ever thought that maybe the reason you're not regrowing hairs is because of the minoxidil? I mean it should be impossible to lose hair on your regimen unless something else was at the forefront manipulating your follicles synchronization.. Like minoxidil. Just a theory of mine that I will be testing out soon. If my shed stops you will be the first one to know.
Before I started minoxidil i literally was not growing any hair at all ever. Now I get sparse regrowth with minoxidil but it’s not really enough to make up for the loss. I do know that minoxidil makes me shed far more but i hav even using it for 2.5 years now. It’s hard to just come off it.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
You're both crazy and desperate.
That's just your hairline as an adult...Get over it!
If you want to cover your temples consider a FUE and you're done for good.
Horror?...Really?...That's offensive for me.
There are people with real problem here,that live the real horror.

I swear some guys are trolling with their hair.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride plummeted my DHT to below the normal range and my test went up over a hundred points... lost hair like a cancer patient, no joke. 50% gone in a year. diagnosed as Telogen Effluvium... don't know if it would have gotten better if I sticked with it, but I couldn't the scalp inflammation was too much. Two years later and I am still battling it. what a complicated f*****g drug man.

Cueball time. Shave it. Move on.