Now I Know, At Last For Myself, Mild Hairloss Become 100% Fine In Your Mid 30's

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi fellow baldies, as you can see on my join date, I've been dealing with this curse for over ten years, even more, not counting the couple years of utter denial in the early stages.

Approaching 34, I remember being in my early 20's and reading the guys who were older than me then, most of them saying that you never stop caring about hairloss.

WELL, I guess this is true as a cue bald man.

But at my stage(former NW3 pre hair transplant with some thinning), if you keep it under control, it really stops mattering, at least for me. In my early twenties I would freak out at the sight of a thin spot on a social media pic.

Now it's a complete non-issue. Like having one random zit from time-to-time.

Most guys my age have some thinning if you look from up close and I'm one of them. Not being too bald puts you in the above average zone, hair-wise. I can style my hair alright, and no longer worry about pulling off a Giabiconi mane.

Bottom line: if you are a Norwood 2 or 3 I think hair loss completely stops mattering in your mid 30's, and anybody who gets on the meds can achieve that with a decent hair transplant.

I posted it here instead of the succes story section because it's still worth a debate.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yea, they say that the brain reaches "full capacity" in your 30's so what can i say, i'm 30+ also and when i see these kids cutting their balls off or transforming into women to keep or get their hair back... what can i say, absolutely mind blowing but it is what it is, social media and the internet itself does not help also, echoing their insecurities and frustrations until it drives them mad or getting out into the light a mental illness that they already had...

Hairless or with a fullhead, in the end we all end up in the same place, i think what matters most is what you leave behind you and what sort of life you had, what things you did and what decisions you took, never was one remembered for how beautiful his hair was so what can i say, if some act like this because they are losing their hair, you can imagine how they would react if something more serious or bad would happen, i can't even imagine lol..

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Assemblage23 I agree everything gets easier with age (or should do with changing life phases/circumstances) but you also have pretty much a fullhead of hair now which can dilute our perspective. Not hating at all, it's a great zone to be in and something everyone should strive for regardless of age or hair status. I did exactly what you did and don't think of it anymore at my age as well so I do relate to you. I've also seen your great transformation and your words correlate with your results. But would you really still be happy with your pre-transplant stage or do you just happen to think this after your transplant? I think your hairline transplant was a game changer and they usually are.

No doubt you can handle hair loss better now (I believe you) because really the pain as a teen with premature hair loss is totally different to a fully fledged adult dealing with it. Older adults usually are stronger, emotional stable and hair loss matters less with age. Certainly life long sides are not worth some hair. Tom you're right about what we're going to be remembered for, certainly not something superficial. It's the family we leave behind, the people/animals whose lives we touched, careers that make a difference etc.

Main reason I came into this thread was assemblage I wanted to ask how high your corners are in relation to your centre? I'm guessing 5mm to 1cm? I'm guessing because you have a surgically formed mature hairline (Norwood 1.5 and) this is usually the case. I am doing a small presentation with a colleague regarding dermatology and this is one point I want to talk about. I've asked a few people over pm too, to see if it links up well with the theory. Thanks mate.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi fellow baldies, as you can see on my join date, I've been dealing with this curse for over ten years, even more, not counting the couple years of utter denial in the early stages.

Approaching 34, I remember being in my early 20's and reading the guys who were older than me then, most of them saying that you never stop caring about hairloss.

WELL, I guess this is true as a cue bald man.

But at my stage(former NW3 pre hair transplant with some thinning), if you keep it under control, it really stops mattering, at least for me. In my early twenties I would freak out at the sight of a thin spot on a social media pic.

Now it's a complete non-issue. Like having one random zit from time-to-time.

Most guys my age have some thinning if you look from up close and I'm one of them. Not being too bald puts you in the above average zone, hair-wise. I can style my hair alright, and no longer worry about pulling off a Giabiconi mane.

Bottom line: if you are a Norwood 2 or 3 I think hair loss completely stops mattering in your mid 30's, and anybody who gets on the meds can achieve that with a decent hair transplant.

I posted it here instead of the succes story section because it's still worth a debate.
Very true and its good to see fellow 30 somethings handling it like Men.

I had it with other things like when i was 23 I thought it was essential to have 10% bodyfat. Now I know just having muscle and not being fat puts you in the top 10 percent of men over 30.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I agree with you, and it's like I say around here, just get out of the bald guy binarization and you are all good.

Most people do not give a sh*t about your hair. They have their own problems to deal with. Honestly it is the last thing on their minds, and before I started losing mine, I never paid the slightest bit of attention if someone was thinning or not.

However if you go full slick that's when things are different, and I'll keep asserting that because now you are in the "category" that society is a bit prejudiced against. Going full slick Norwood 6 or 7, especially before old age, is absolutely brutal, the young guys who shave their heads and soldier on with that get my utmost respect.

Having a Norwood 2 or 3 is completely fine, assuming you have good density. After 3 you are in the danger zone, and I would at least look to get a transplant to get back to 3.

I swear when I was a kid I would see a guy with a receded hairline and think it was kind of cool, damn that guy is kind of more of a badass now...think Jon Hamm, Henry Cavill, even young Bruce Willis was receded but somehow still had a frame to his face.

Well, they say be careful what you wish for.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love this thread. So much truth and good perspective from everyone.
Lots of things put you in the upper percentage of men after 30. 20s is still a time of unsecurity. Many people glide over all and it's not really noticeable that they're headed for a wall - or the wall. Figuratively and literally. Sometimes you compare yourself to people not realizing they're losers.

If you got a career, hair, even just an average body and a few interests that you follow passionately, you're good after 30.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this post is a bit ridiculous. Not trying to be an a**h** or knock your posts down, but

You are a NW2 after your transplant and are on all the meds. You are not even balding as far as the average person can tell.

A low NW2 may as well not even be considered balding because it has virtually no negative effect on the male appearance at that point. It's at NW3, or maybe more accurately, when the frontal quarter - third of the scalp becomes exposed due to recession or bald spots that are a problem.

It is very likely that if you were 34 and NW3, you'd have a different, much more negative perception.

Another issue here that it fails to consider the clear sexual advantage the aesthetics of being ostensibly a fullhead.

I get a real laugh out of all these childless, middle-aged guys on here who drop by from time to time to tell us "Once you're 40, women don't care about it as much!"

Oh goodie! All the barren, old women don't care!

All the young, fertile ones — the important ones — do, though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this post is a bit ridiculous. Not trying to be an a**h** or knock your posts down, but

You are a NW2 after your transplant and are on all the meds. You are not even balding as far as the average person can tell.

A low NW2 may as well not even be considered balding because it has virtually no negative effect on the male appearance at that point. It's at NW3, or maybe more accurately, when the frontal quarter - third of the scalp becomes exposed due to recession or bald spots that are a problem.

It is very likely that if you were 34 and NW3, you'd have a different, much more negative perception.

Another issue here that it fails to consider the clear sexual advantage the aesthetics of being ostensibly a fullhead.

I get a real laugh out of all these childless, middle-aged guys on here who drop by from time to time to tell us "Once you're 40, women don't care about it as much!"

I'm mid 30s with a shaved head and still date decent looking women in their 20s.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

See I can’t speak on experience but I think people’s hairloss coping mechanism is completely based on the person. It’s not exactly how bad the hairloss is but how bad one’s reaction is. I say this because there exists 18 year olds that are diffused NW6 and just decide to shave it off and continue with life, date, marry etc. Almost like nothing happened, likewise there are 56 year olds who start thinning and start freaking out seeking treatments and transplants.

I guess the underlying question is, to someone like you and I, balding is extremely difficult to deal with and we would want to avoid it at all costs because its what has been engrained in our mind. But to someone who doesn’t see it like that it could be as little of an inconvenience as a back pimple, not saying it is to a majority of people, but it’s definitely how you handle it. That’s where age and norms come into play because not only is it more common to lose hair at later ages but people are also better at handling loss due to maturity levels.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See I can’t speak on experience but I think people’s hairloss coping mechanism is completely based on the person. It’s not exactly how bad the hairloss is but how bad one’s reaction is. I say this because there exists 18 year olds that are diffused NW6 and just decide to shave it off and continue with life, date, marry etc. Almost like nothing happened, likewise there are 56 year olds who start thinning and start freaking out seeking treatments and transplants.

I guess the underlying question is, to someone like you and I, balding is extremely difficult to deal with and we would want to avoid it at all costs because its what has been engrained in our mind. But to someone who doesn’t see it like that it could be as little of an inconvenience as a back pimple, not saying it is to a majority of people, but it’s definitely how you handle it. That’s where age and norms come into play because not only is it more common to lose hair at later ages but people are also better at handling loss due to maturity levels.

Some people handle being fat, or badly scarred really well.

Does being oblivious or apathetic toward a problem actually change the outcome and how others react to it?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What surgeon did you have your transplant with? And would you rate the result?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people handle being fat, or badly scarred really well.

Does being oblivious or apathetic toward a problem actually change the outcome and how others react to it?
Um, yes, entirely. You’re understanding of what you just stated probably differs than mine in a manner that you probably meant “oblivious” and “apethetic” as adjectives of jealous and envy. I understand it that these certain individuals are so in tune and that they don’t view the whole thing as a problem, at all. They view it as a phase, would you consider growing taller or growing hair on your chest during puberty a problem? I mean like baldness, it only happens to a certain amount of people and some end up looking better.

So yes, being “apathetic, oblivious” to the process , not problem, does change the outcome and how others react to it because look at the average insecure guy balding vs the one who rocks it. The insecure one is hesitant to go to the beach, play sports and get sweaty, go outside with oily hair etc. the one who rocks it doesn’t worry about any of it, I’d consider that an outcome change. As for how people react, no many want to interact with someone who puts themself down over trivial things to begin with. I’m nobody to talk, I am on these forums just as you are but to reinstate my original claim - perception of losing your hair is a manner of individual.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Um, yes, entirely. You’re understanding of what you just stated probably differs than mine in a manner that you probably meant “oblivious” and “apethetic” as adjectives of jealous and envy. I understand it that these certain individuals are so in tune and that they don’t view the whole thing as a problem, at all. They view it as a phase, would you consider growing taller or growing hair on your chest during puberty a problem? I mean like baldness, it only happens to a certain amount of people and some end up looking better.

So yes, being “apathetic, oblivious” to the process , not problem, does change the outcome and how others react to it because look at the average insecure guy balding vs the one who rocks it. The insecure one is hesitant to go to the beach, play sports and get sweaty, go outside with oily hair etc. the one who rocks it doesn’t worry about any of it, I’d consider that an outcome change. As for how people react, no many want to interact with someone who puts themself down over trivial things to begin with. I’m nobody to talk, I am on these forums just as you are but to reinstate my original claim - perception of losing your hair is a manner of individual.

"Muh individualism"

No, it doesn't change the outcome. You will still be fat, you still still be bald, or whatever else, you will still been seen as such by others and your life will follow the trajectory that facilitates. That path is an inferior one to possessing the admirable characteristics.

You don't get to decide how other people feel about traits you possess.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Muh individualism"

No, it doesn't change the outcome. You will still be fat, you still still be bald, or whatever else, you will still been seen as such by others and your life will follow the trajectory that facilitates. That path is an inferior one to possessing the admirable characteristics.

It's an inferior one judging by your own superficial or narcissistic mentality who prices more what strangers think regarding you, your life and the way you look like. I'm not saying be a hobo and don't care of yourself but the hundred of millions of bald or balding people that roam this world doing just fine are the perfect example that your opinion is pure utter sh*t and it's only based on your frustrations, insecurity and own experiences.

Now it's a matter of perspective also because most of you narcissistic frustrated fucks, and i'm not saying that you are the same but talking in general, want exactly the things you see in movies, on instagram or many other things that mostly rely on looks and now everybody is thinking that these things are valid in every domain and that if you won't be a model or look like your minds are imagining everybody should look like, than it's over...

When in reality you could be like me for example, a maybe and i repeat maybe, over average looking guy who had 30+ great years of life from every perspective and believe me, i used to be insecure about my looks and still am, about my hair since i started going in my 20's. And with all that i had and have a great life, tons of friends, i had a lot of girlfriends and even a kid from my last long standing relationship, i had a great family and education, i have a great career and things don't look like going downwards even when i started losing my hair aggressively and even if this gave me a lot of discomfort and personal anxiety... It's the way you react the most and how much you let your insecurities and anxiety and the many other things that bother you, reflect that in reality, in your decision making, in your relationships, the way you act, what thing you are doing and so on... If you sit there like an idiot 24/7 in your mothers basement thinking that your to ugly for a nice decent good looking girl than so it will be, your never gonna get it anyways with that mentality and let's say maybe you will get to find one based on looks, your not gonna be able to keep her with that mentality anyways and this is valid in the majority of other domains...

Now i'm not saying also that looks don't matter or just f*** it and go bald but if everybody would have thought the same as most of you insecure idiots you would have 1 billion suicides a day, no smart people would exist that actually do something productive for this world and for themselves in the first place, you would have no married ugly or bald or whatever men with attractive women, you would not have ugly successful actors or successful people, and this is valid for women also and so on, i could continue like this until tomorrow but you get the idea.

Not everybody thinks that a superior path is the path you or the flock of sheep think it's superior just because you really think it is, so don't fool yourselves that the majority of people on this planet give an actual f*** about ideologies or nonsense like this. The majority does not give an actual f*** about these things and mind their own business and live just fine, even if that fine does not represent your superiority complex or ideologies.

It's more to talk about and i would have a more in dept discussion with you on this subject and not only, but your mentality and ideologies are way to inferior and incely for my taste.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Muh individualism"

So false. Your life does not follow the trajectory that “facilitates” it. You’re sitting here telling me Jeff Bezo’s life followed the same trajectory as a NW7 from this forum? Give me a break, the whole essence of why going bald is bad and frowned upon is because of the ideologies that you put forth in this world. Simple as that. You’re actions and reactions make you a shepherd or a sheep, you clearly a sheep.

You may not be able to control how other people feel about the traits you possess but that goes past baldness. I don’t see you whining about your skin color, height, weight, diseases etc. All of which people have prejudices for, you just dont pay attention because you CHOOSE to block those people out and devalue their opinion. Similarly, you CHOOSE to let baldness be the thing that hold you back. Just so we’re clear, I choose so aswell, the only difference is I understand its a choice and you do not.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So false. Your life does not follow the trajectory that “facilitates” it. You’re sitting here telling me Jeff Bezo’s life followed the same trajectory as a NW7 from this forum? Give me a break, the whole essence of why going bald is bad and frowned upon is because of the ideologies that you put forth in this world. Simple as that. You’re actions and reactions make you a shepherd or a sheep, you clearly a sheep.

You may not be able to control how other people feel about the traits you possess but that goes past baldness. I don’t see you whining about your skin color, height, weight, diseases etc. All of which people have prejudices for, you just dont pay attention because you CHOOSE to block those people out and devalue their opinion. Similarly, you CHOOSE to let baldness be the thing that hold you back. Just so we’re clear, I choose so aswell, the only difference is I understand its a choice and you do not.

Couldn't have said it better...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of which people have prejudices for, you just dont pay attention because you CHOOSE to block those people out and devalue their opinion.

Yeah, Jews really hate white people. I'm quite aware.

Man, this forum is just blue-pilled faggots now.

"Muh Jeff Bezos"

Should we put out a poll? Like, let's ask a 100 women. No, f*** that — 1000, what famous man they'd like to have sex with and get knocked up with his kids.

Where do you think the number would stop before "Jeff Bezos" or "Mark Zuckerburg" popped up?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Muh Jeff Bezos"

Should we put out a poll? Like, let's ask a 100 women. No, f*** that — 1000, what famous man they'd like to have sex with and get knocked up with his kids.

Where do you think the number would stop before "Jeff Bezos" or "Mark Zuckerburg" popped up?
What are you talking about. Lmao.

I could care less if you disagree with me on the notion of individualism. Just keep breathing, guy.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Muh Jeff Bezos"

Damn what an incel, i developed such a "smell" for them that i sense them from a mile away, fkin unbelievable. Faggots or not, the majority of people are living their lives while you are sitting 24/7 on a hairloss forum debating useless things with random strangers, with time they will have real life memories and experiences, you will have forum messages that nobody gives a f*** about anyways.. So yeah, keep at it, nobody cares anyways, it's not like your opinions actually mean something but yeah, keep at it thinking that your giving yourself value or whatever.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn what an incel, i developed such a "smell" for them that i sense them from a mile away, fkin unbelievable. Faggots or not, the majority of people are living their lives while you are sitting 24/7 on a hairloss forum debating useless things with random strangers, with time they will have real life memories and experiences, you will have forum messages that nobody gives a f*** about anyways.. So yeah, keep at it, nobody cares anyways, it's not like your opinions actually mean something but yeah, keep at it thinking that your giving yourself value or whatever.

24/7 lol I haven't been on these forums in over a month.

Keep coping, newfags.

I'm sure that if you believe you're Brad Pitt, or a millionaire, tough, or whatever else you imagine yourselves as being, that your life will be just like you really are those things!

You guys should consider joining a tranny forum — you'd be right at home, given your delusional lines of thinking.