Nose spot since starting dutasteride, pictures

truking10

Established Member
Reaction score
My brother has the same looking type wart and it happened when he was about 25 or so and its not going away so im not sure its the same thing, he tried tou pop it and whatever but he just lives with it.

G

You’re all right.

I’ll give it a couple of weeks to see what happens. I personally think it does have something to do with dutasteride, hence posting it on here.

It’s odd that something like this shows up, 3 months into the drug.

Even though my post did, unintentionally, have a comical element towards it, so maybe I overreacted.

Lizzad, apologies for swearing at your post, but it was a serious post, hence posting pictures of my ugly boat race with an even uglier, witch style nose wart.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:

It is not in the slightest bit odd, like I said in an earlier post, life and it's alphabet soup of ailments, goes on regardless of whether you are taking dutasteride or not. You are not immune to problems because you are taking dutasteride.

I would not wait a couple of weeks, I would go see your doctor tommorrow or monday, it may be a malignancy.

G

why wait and risk and also have that added stress on ur shoulders for 2 weeks, u defintly dont need that

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
You’re all right.

I’ll give it a couple of weeks to see what happens. I personally think it does have something to do with dutasteride, hence posting it on here.

Even though my post did, unintentionally, have a comical element towards it, so maybe I overreacted.

Lizzad, apologies for swearing at your post, but it was a serious post, hence posting pictures of my ugly boat race with an even uglier, witch style nose wart.

It's ok dude, hairloss drives us all a little crazy at times. :eek:nfire:

G

TynanW said:
Gunner said:

It is not in the slightest bit odd, like I said in an earlier post, life and it's alphabet soup of ailments, goes on regardless of whether you are taking dutasteride or not. You are not immune to problems because you are taking dutasteride.

I would not wait a couple of weeks, I would go see your doctor tommorrow or monday, it may be a malignancy.

I'm talking from a cosmetic level. To me it looks like a wart, only softer. You see them on a lot of people (I think), just not myself. That's why I am stressing.

Chipper who posts here, said he had skin problems on dutasteride, and reckons he had the same thing.

Their is nothing odd about it from what I see, just that it looks ugly.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That chipper guy is playing a few cards short of a full deck. I would take what he says with a grain of salt and a sympathetic nod.