Norwood 1 Gets More And More Mandatory In Hollywood - Norwood 2 Doesnt Cut It Anymore

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
justin-hartley-bello-magazine-01.jpg

Justin hartley

Average hairline for a 40 year old men in hollywood

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A good hair is all about dat hairline. NW1 is perfect. NW2 is still good but if you are NW3 you are pretty much fucked unless you have great facial features which covers up for it.

NW1 hairline looks great on even 50+ years old people. Anyone says it looks weird on old people are just jealous and dellusional.

blackg

Reaction score
A good hair is all about dat hairline. NW1 is perfect. NW2 is still good but if you are NW3 you are pretty much fucked unless you have great facial features which covers up for it.

NW1 hairline looks great on even 50+ years old people. Anyone says it looks weird on old people are just jealous and dellusional.
You speak some truth, booty man.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

I personally would prefer a 'little' recession, like norwood 1.5- 2. To me, this is the perfect hairline. Hairline has to be low though. 5head and Norwood 2 doesn't cut it

eb9864198500bb2c8596a0cd02da0bf4--s-hairstyles-best-men-hairstyles.jpg

I think generally the cosmetic difference between Norwood 1 and 2 is pretty minimal. 2-3 is a career killer

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
As has been pointed out, I don't think there's too much distinction between the work available to NW1's and 2's. Still see plenty of NW2's in leading man roles....sometimes even up to NW2.5 or NW3 with a good combover

Maybe I'm just coping because I'm a NW2

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My grandfather is NW1 at 70 and most people are shocked when they find out he's not my dad.

Anyone who says NW1 looks weird on old people is fuckin' coping.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
A NW1 in Hollywood on guys over 40 is not only mandatory but the norm.
NyT-Sgq1_400x400.jpg

This guy can pass for a guy in his 20's. Point is if you have elite genetics you are going to use it to your advantage. That's why so many guys turn to acting or modeling when they have been told time and time again how lucky they are to have such great genetics. And when you are well endowed the only logical occupation for you is to become a p**rn star and do gay or straight p**rn. You have to use your genetics to your advantage. If you don't have the advantage you will have to buy it.