No one likes me

IBM

Reaction score
Read what happened today.

My bosses cames from far far away and they brought with them a women. I think she's older than me. When i saw her i was stunned by her beauty, stillness of her spirit and her shinny

Well we start to have a nice conversation and she was the one to push it. Somehow i felt she found me interesting and very different from others (well i'm very different from other guys). She was laughing to my little jokes and pulling her hair. We found out that we had some things in common.

To my bad luck she went to her meetings inside the building. In the end of the day she came with her boss. Her boss said goodbye to me and also she. My willing was to say to my boss "come here more often but with the condition of bringing her".

But, as tradition says, my mouth was shut and i said nothing flattering to her. Well she's gone so me too.

IBM

Reaction score
Well how can i think she found me interesting. I'm very ugly. Basicly i'm a doctor doom version unmasked. Or worse the monster of Lusitania. Or the ogre. The freak. The insect inside vomitorium.

Hubert Gruber

Reaction score
Was that woman your boss's wife,his secretary,a coworker he would employ or some client?
(I dont know what your job is)
If you know that she's available, once you meet her again, do some talk and invite her for some coffee.
If you know she's available and if you won't meet her again, try to make conversation with your boss or any other coworker who has some info about her. Maybe you could get her number,or even know when she will be around so you meet her again. :)
If she's not available, the next day another woman as good as her will be.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
or Taug :shakehead:

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
To my bad luck she went to her meetings inside the building. In the end of the day she came with her boss.

Oh well, at least someone had a good day. :woot:

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM you said she likes you so you should be happy, would you prefer it if she had treated you like dirt? At least it shows that people can like you, if she did maybe some others do too.

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
IBM you said she likes you so you should be happy, would you prefer it if she had treated you like dirt? At least it shows that people can like you, if she did maybe some others do too.

She showed educated sympaty only. nerwood please take your avatar off. Cassin do something.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Some women have a thing for ugly men. Look at Julia Roberts marrying Lyle Lovett.

If this guy can marry a babe like Julia anyone has a shot! Including you IBM.

Ive liked many ugly women in the past. Most of them asian.

julia_roberts10_180_240.jpg

lylelovett.jpg

JULIA%20ROBERTS.jpg

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Some women have a thing for ugly men. Look at Julia Roberts marrying Lyle Lovett.

He's a musician and famous. Also has money. Big difference between that and the regular guy.

ANY signed musician can get women. This is fact. The one time keyboard player from the Goo Goo Dolls who might be the ugliest man ever to exist has groupies.

this is him :
dave-schulz.jpg

metalheaddude

Reaction score
He's still not as ugly as Lyle Lovett :roll:

But I agree about the fame/money thing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Money may not always buy you happiness but it can surely buy you a hot wife or girlfriend.

Ash

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:

julia_roberts10_180_240.jpg

lylelovett.jpg

JULIA%20ROBERTS.jpg

His ultra thick hair probably makes up for some of the ugliness in her eyes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Julia and Lyles marriage only lasted about 2 weeks. :roll:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And Angelina Jolie went out with Billy Bob Thorton for a little while before she hooked up with Brad Pitt.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Rick Ocasek from The Cars isn't exactly known for his good looks but he managed to bag a supermodel and they are still married. To me, that is hope for everyone right there who feels there looks aren't in the vein of Brad Pitt.
ocasek_rick2.jpg

20286502.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes 1 in every 1000 beautifull women has a strange sense of taste.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Its more like for every 1000 beautiful women their is one beautiful man. Lets face it, men were just not built for beauty. We are like parrots, except in reverse, where the female is dull and ugly and the male has beautiful feathers to attract the female.

Look at these birds. The female is dull and ugly because she does not beed beauty in this instance. Its the males job to attract the feamle. This is like humans women are built for beauty and men are lured to them by their beauty. Its only in this now modern world that women have started to analysize male beauty. We have not needed it in the past if we were good providers. THis is still true today to a certain extent.

959629.JPG