No motivation in life need advice and help

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once you hit rock bottom, you might finally get motivated. Otherwise, you will living in regret everyday inside your own loop. And stop blaming the finasteride, and start blaming yourself. You keep creating these negative thoughts and with that you will never be motivated. I would definitely take a break from this forum as there are too many people on here in the same boat as yourself and they keep fueling your "problem".

The first step is to realize you and only you can help yourself. So far you keep wanting to do it every so often but then it's much easier just to say you have no motivation to do it. Get yourself a dog and go to the dog park everyday. You need to have an excuse to get outside. Maybe you just need to feel loved unconditionally.
I just wish i could go back 2 years ago when i had a loving gf and hair i just keep thnking of it and want to go back there hwo can i get over it?

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Connor Murphy went insane because he mentally couldn't handle sh*t like balding or being unattractive. He had lived his entire life being a tall Chad f*****g thousands of girls (3 new girls everyday according to him) and having tons of friends, popularity, money and fun. He never really had to struggle or develop any coping mechanisms to handle stress and getting ***-fucked by your circumstances, he never knew what it is like to be treated like sh*t or have absolutely nothing going for you

Call it a cope, but nearly all Chads, women and many Normies are much more mentally instable and fragile than Incels and low status men since they have life on easy-medium mode and don't really know what it's like to lose constantly and be the bottom of the barrel with ultra bad luck
having all and lose it is much more deveastating than never having it.

DanielHooper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had exactly that problem; then, I found out I wasn't getting enough vitamins. Do you eat normally?

Harrisonthomas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe this could be caused by psychological trauma. It may not even be noticeable, but with time it gets worse. Or because of university, too much stress, https://paperap.com/individuals-quality-of-life-sol/ from here, I get essays and homework because I work and it is tough for me to study and work. Here is a post about the individual quality of life; it talks about how people's life can be.

Last edited:

dorenfeld0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe this could be caused by psychological trauma. It may not even be noticeable, but with time it gets worse. Or because of university, too much stress, from here, I get essays and homework because I work and it is tough for me to study and work. Here is a post about the individual quality of life; it talks about how people's life can be.
Exploring the realm of C++ is an exhilarating journey, and choosing the right guide is crucial. Personally, I've found "Accelerated C++" by Andrew Koenig and Barbara E. Moo to be an absolute gem. Their approach seamlessly blends clarity with depth, making complex concepts accessible. The book's hands-on examples and practical exercises foster a deep understanding of C++. Additionally, it beautifully balances theory with real-world application, making it an invaluable companion for anyone navigating the intricacies of C++ programming. For those seeking not just knowledge but a joyful learning experience, this book is a beacon.
Thanks for the information