No matter how hard I try I still cant cope with NW1:s

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
100% wrong.

Does it change the game? Definitely. Destroy your hopes? No. Only yours, my friend.

Actually no, he is right. There is a small percentage of guys out there who CAN pull off the bald look.

And lets clarify that right here right now. Bald is not a NW3. Bald is a Norwood 5 - NW7. Ok that being said, the rest of us just don't look like the same guy. You can do other things but it in the end, you are still a bald guy.

Sometimes you do have to just face facts. If you are slowly losing your sight, you have to accept the fact that you won't see anymore or you will drive yourself crazy trying to find cures all day and night and being disappointed over and over and over again. That DOES happen to some.

Bottom line is I have faced the fact that I am bald and am always going to be bald. I'm just trying to focus the time that I don't think about it (which is a lot) on working and things like that. But I will NEVER be confident; I will never consider myself a catch; I will never feel like everyone else around me. Those parts of me died years ago when I went from a NW2 to a Norwood 6 in one year's time.

barcafan

Reaction score
I agree,

we're surrounded by constant reminders of WHY WE'RE INFERIOR, why we can't possibly get decent employment even if we're the best candidates (Baldism anyone?), why we'll POSSIBLY be prevented from voting in the future (Because the views of a bald mans future are at odds with normal peoples futures -- its true i read it on News of the World) and why women would be reluctant to touch our penises. why should they? they could just stroke a nw1's whenever they like....

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
I agree,

we're surrounded by constant reminders of WHY WE'RE INFERIOR, why we can't possibly get decent employment even if we're the best candidates (Baldism anyone?), why we'll POSSIBLY be prevented from voting in the future (Because the views of a bald mans future are at odds with normal peoples futures -- its true i read it on News of the World) and why women would be reluctant to touch our penises. why should they? they could just stroke a nw1's whenever they like....
Jesus Christ, more paranoia again.

That's why I say this forum is full of spoiled white babies, who used to be on top on the world and now they know what it feels like to be discriminated (but still don't like ugly girls)

The Forbes list if full of bald guys, the Congress is full of bald guys.
There are more bald guys in Congress than black guys. And you still have the guts to say society is against you?

I agree, people make fun of bald heads, and a lot of women don't find baldness attractive. Besides that, you have nothing to worry about, you have it easier in life compared to others.
But I mean, I'm trying to bring sense to people who think being blind and amputee is better than losing hair :jackit:
Pathetic losers

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
I agree,

so true....sad but true

when I go out in public with a hat or some alternate form of apparel that covers my bald head....its like a parade is being thrown for me in the streets. People smile at me and shout encouraging messages of support and gratitude. Beautiful women approach me and all but offer to sleep with me right there on the spot. Its amazing.

However, when I'm out and my barren scalp, which is devoid of hair, is exposed...its like I'm some sort of circus attraction. People stop in their tracks just to point and laugh at me. They have to constantly remind me of my inferiority as a human being. They taunt and heckle me everywhere I go. I get piercing, menacing stares from all sorts of people. While I can't read minds but its obvious that any time somebody looks at me, its with a mix of pity, shame, embarrassment and amusement....they're reminding me I'm bald...reminding me I'm nothing...dirt. Expendable, overlooked dirt. All I can do is continue to struggle as the days pile up and the hatred that other people have towards me becomes more apparent...and stronger.

This isn't the life I signed up for.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
qball..i swear you used to be giving it all the positive attitude talk?

shame you have changed your tact..

baldness..its part and parcel of life.

im more worried about a shitload of other things.

but having said that, when it eventually gets really bad ie thinning on top, then its going to really be harder. but ill cross that path when it comes to it

we all know that baldness isnt the end of the world. and life isnt fair anyway.

just make baldness work for you. visualise being a happy popular succesful guy whose bald(ing).

The funny paradox is that you know what our biggest problem is in life when we have male pattern baldness? ourselves. thats right. its you. its me. we put limitations on ourself that are completely unessacary. its not the women, its not anyone, but ourselves. we our are biggest enemy when it comes to this. remember that. remember that you have a choice everyday to change your life in some shape or form.

You may be bald, but you dont have to be fat and unhealthy. you dont have to have sh*t dress sense. you dont have to be unconfident. work with the cards you have and realise that no great man was ever hindered by his baldness or even gave much of a sh*t.

Boondock

Reaction score
qball01 said:
barcafan said:
I agree,

so true....sad but true

when I go out in public with a hat or some alternate form of apparel that covers my bald head....its like a parade is being thrown for me in the streets. People smile at me and shout encouraging messages of support and gratitude. Beautiful women approach me and all but offer to sleep with me right there on the spot. Its amazing.

However, when I'm out and my barren scalp, which is devoid of hair, is exposed...its like I'm some sort of circus attraction. People stop in their tracks just to point and laugh at me. They have to constantly remind me of my inferiority as a human being. They taunt and heckle me everywhere I go. I get piercing, menacing stares from all sorts of people. While I can't read minds but its obvious that any time somebody looks at me, its with a mix of pity, shame, embarrassment and amusement....they're reminding me I'm bald...reminding me I'm nothing...dirt. Expendable, overlooked dirt. All I can do is continue to struggle as the days pile up and the hatred that other people have towards me becomes more apparent...and stronger.

This isn't the life I signed up for.

Finally! The truth!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
BALDISM LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, I guess I'm also part of the "fatism" group cause I despise fat people and anyone who lets themselves get overweight as well as a blondicist for only liking blonde haired girls.

Get over yourself, it's stupid to start thinking in such idiotic terms.

Boondock

Reaction score
I had a go at an overweight girl at a club a few nights ago. She was being an arse so I was giving her serious verbal.

She came up to me and said: you're fattist.

I turned around and replied: no, you're fattest.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:

The way his post is written suggests that he is rather joking.

As for me, hat-on or hat-off, I always attract looks. I understand this when I don't have a hat, but I have still to figure out why is the same or even worse with a hat. I feel really uncomfortable sometimes.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Vox said:
Hope4hairRedux said:

As for me, hat-on or hat-off, I always attract looks. I understand this when I don't have a hat, but I have still to figure out why is the same or even worse with a hat. I feel really uncomfortable sometimes.

Where is your hair on the Norwood scale Vox?

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Vox said:

Where is your hair on the Norwood scale Vox?
Ultimate NW7. This is why I say that I know the reason I attract looks when I don't wear a hat (which, by the way, I do only when needed -- rain, cold, snow).

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Went out last night, ended up seeing four different guys who were hardcore bald, shaved head, nothing on top. Each one was with a hotty.

(the non-shaved head bald folk were mostly older guys 50+)

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^

generally speaking....any time you see an attractive woman with a bald guy, they had met before the hairloss kicked in and the women are only still with them for financial/security reasons. They suck up the emotional trauma of being with a bald guy so they can still have security...but meanwhile they're cheating with their bald partners with an attractive Norwood 1. Can we PLEASE stop spreading this positive propeganda BS? NO ATTRACTIVE WOMAN (who has options) is going to choose a bald guy! END OF STORY. This isn't even opinion it is an all-consuming FACT!!

Boondock

Reaction score
qball01 said:
^^^

generally speaking....any time you see an attractive woman with a bald guy, they had met before the hairloss kicked in and the women are only still with them for financial/security reasons. They suck up the emotional trauma of being with a bald guy so they can still have security...but meanwhile they're cheating with their bald partners with an attractive Norwood 1. Can we PLEASE stop spreading this positive propeganda BS? NO ATTRACTIVE WOMAN (who has options) is going to choose a bald guy! END OF STORY. This isn't even opinion it is an all-consuming FACT!!

Word.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
Can we PLEASE stop spreading this positive propeganda BS?

you must be ironic. after what you have written here before in hundreds of posts. but if not:

you were the one who started it in the first place :jackit:

seriously, Ive never believed in you, you and your ultra positive attitude trying to ignore how it can be for a guy to be bald.

Glad you have come back to reality after months of living in denial. You can deny, but not forever. It always hunts you down, eventually.

sandovalusa

Established Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
^^^

You could say the same thing about chubby guys, broke guys, guys with messed up teeth, short guys, ugly guys, disabled guys, unemployed guys, etc. The truth is that noone is perfect. The NW1 you see on the street has his own insecurities just like you do.

Stop putting women on a pedestal. Women don't expect you to be perfect. If all women expected their mates to be perfect, then the human race would become extinct.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
qball01 said:
^^^

Seriously. sandovalusa knows his stuff.

Women are not made to be put on a pedestal. They are never better than you. They will always go for what they percieve to be a dominant male. They'll only settle for a wimpy guy once they're 35+, their looks are sagging, and they want financial security.

I think that your entire post here is full of BS. No woman will ever date a mediocre pudgy guy with no prospects vs a successful, fit bald guy with a future in store for him.

Baldness is your only insecurity at the moment. Think of all those people with hair who are afraid to even go outside because for some reason they perceive themselves as ugly, even though we know they're just average run of the mill folks?

There are so many insecurities that people get hung up over. NW1s have the same as anyone else.

I fully believe anyone who lets baldness be this big of a problem and excuse maker would substitute baldness with other problems if they magically regrew their NW1. You would still find a reason to be a big wimp about women, making excuses all the time.

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
My goodness people, it's obvious that qball is being sarcastic. He's parodying UCman and his disciples.

Boondock

Reaction score
I think qball has just realized the true reality.

It was clear to me that qball knew this deep down. That's why he came on here and argued against all of us. He wasn't so much arguing with us, as he was arguing with his own feelings. That's why he was so dogmatic about it.

Probably he's recently experienced some blatant baldism, and it's now finally dawned on him how the world works for bald people.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
sandovalusa said:
qball01 said:
^^^

You could say the same thing about chubby guys, broke guys, guys with messed up teeth, short guys, ugly guys, disabled guys, unemployed guys, etc. The truth is that noone is perfect. The NW1 you see on the street has his own insecurities just like you do.

Stop putting women on a pedestal. Women don't expect you to be perfect. If all women expected their mates to be perfect, then the human race would become extinct.

Thanks sandovalusa, at least there's someone here with some balance and positivity. The negativity of these boards is never-ending recently.

Only a few of us in the world are going to look perfect. Perhaps some of us did look near perfect before hair loss hit us, and thats why we here, because we thought that we could live life in some kind of perfect exterior shell. Well life aint perfect or easy. Its a challenge. Wake up and f*****g get out there. Its your life, no one elses. No one can live it for you, only you.

If you are in tip top condition - good health, good fitness, if you are have a decent style and aim to look smart. If you have a good attitude to life, then hairloss alone really shouldnt be that much of a problem.

The people with real problems are usually the bravest, the people with minor problems usually make the biggest noise about it.

Do you have to be brave to go bald? slightly. Do you have to be brave to face death? Yes. So lets get some f*****g perspective, please.