- Reaction score
- 4
People on this forum keeping telling my hairline is fine but it's not. I was styling my hair and saw how trully bad it is. It's like I'm a Norwood 1 on one temple and Norwood 2 on the other. This is so stressful especially when no one in my family believes I'm balding. They believe this because my dad is a Norwood 1.5 but has thin due to him being close 46. My two brothers are Norwood 1 and one is 24 and the other is 16. I just ended up with all the good luck and the same fate as my uncle. This honestly makes feel very suicidal. I'm not even 20 and by the time I turn 23 (Jordan) I'm pretty sure my hairline will be gone. The only good gene I got was that I'm the tallest not that tall 5'9 better than being 5'6. But I would rather 5'2 with a full set of hair. I'm probably just going to shave it all after my doctor's appointment. Sorry I just need to vent somewhere since no one will listen. Btw there's a bald spot in my hairline can you guys spot it. Please don't tell I'm crazy I'm just trying to catch my balding early I at least want to have a good set of hair on my weeding day. If the pics are bad quality please let me know I was using my LG 6 instead of my iPhone to take them. I'm also turning 20 in 2 mounths so don't how bad my hair will get in a matter of mounths. I also sheed hair will styling my hair and in the shower and around 1 hair in pillow
Attachments
-
20180920_234210.jpg89.2 KB · Views: 1,381 -
20180920_234158.jpg62.8 KB · Views: 1,342 -
20180920_234147.jpg64.8 KB · Views: 1,908 -
20180920_234129.jpg70 KB · Views: 1,344 -
20180920_234105.jpg80.7 KB · Views: 1,291 -
20180920_234052.jpg94.2 KB · Views: 1,288 -
20180920_234245.jpg105.3 KB · Views: 1,489 -
20180920_234239.jpg89.6 KB · Views: 1,136 -
20180920_234231.jpg95.3 KB · Views: 1,218 -
20180920_234004.jpg115.5 KB · Views: 1,298 -
20180920_234013.jpg133.7 KB · Views: 1,176 -
20180920_234043.jpg89.7 KB · Views: 1,558 -
20180920_233950.jpg122.3 KB · Views: 1,101 -
20180920_233907.jpg94.2 KB · Views: 1,145 -
20180920_233757.jpg81.1 KB · Views: 1,126 -
20180920_233744.jpg74.4 KB · Views: 1,116 -
20180920_233705.jpg83.3 KB · Views: 1,171 -
20180920_233700.jpg86.4 KB · Views: 1,058 -
20180920_233657.jpg88.6 KB · Views: 1,053 -
20180920_233651.jpg82 KB · Views: 1,091 -
20180920_233628.jpg64.3 KB · Views: 1,081 -
20180920_233624.jpg75.6 KB · Views: 1,172 -
20180920_233642.jpg81.1 KB · Views: 1,145 -
20180920_233620.jpg59.7 KB · Views: 1,049 -
20180920_233613.jpg99.6 KB · Views: 1,216 -
20180920_233608.jpg109.9 KB · Views: 1,065 -
20180920_233528.jpg92.6 KB · Views: 1,169 -
20180920_233534.jpg88.1 KB · Views: 1,054 -
20180920_233451.jpg65.8 KB · Views: 1,090 -
20180920_233502.jpg67.1 KB · Views: 1,070 -
20180920_233553.jpg90.8 KB · Views: 1,178
