:eek: :? :(

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
didn't bother me...i thought u were busting on my pal oxhide :wink:

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
anyway....always always leave nizoral on for a good 5 minutes you hear, it's no use using it like a normal shampoo, it has to have time to absorb into the scalp a little - don't make me get tough with you...

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL I know you could kick my verbal *** on here, I have seen you in action.LOL Yeah it says right on the friggin bottle what to do.hehe Oh well.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
i can't believe you didn't read the bottle :x lol i hope we're not related somehow, cos if i ever trace my family tree and see a mr. conundrum along the line i'm drinking nizoral til all my organs shrivel up & die :lol:

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
I did read it I just ignored it like I ignore you most of the time.LOL :lol: cos,cuz,i what's this sh*t? LOL

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
no respect....where's the respect gone these days?

StoneCold316

Reaction score
Troy & Conundrum:

If you guys want to get in the ring and square off, I 'll be happy to be the special guest referee! :)

Have a good day.

G

Not suggested. I use Nizoral 1% and combine it with TSAL shampoo. Use it every third day. This seems to do the trick. If that fails, you could alternate with Head and Shoulders every third/third day.

Brucelee

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Not suggested. I use Nizoral 1% and combine it with TSAL shampoo. Use it every third day. This seems to do the trick. If that fails, you could alternate with Head and Shoulders every third/third day.

Brucelee

So you mix the two together and use them say, every third or fourth day? I have never seen this suggested before.Have to give it a try.

G

Yes, I leave on the Nizora/TSAL combination for about 5 minutes. It is my home made version of Dr. Lee's shampoo. You can read about it on his website.

Good luck

Brucelee

diskobox

Reaction score
Just got a couple of bottles of 1% Nizoral off eBay.

So far, so good. It's a good shampoo on its own and my hair looks and feels pretty nice. No bad smell or irritation.