nickopop

Reaction score
hi guys. I ve been on finasteride for close to 12 months. minoxidil for 5 months and ive grown my right temple back but and the almost fully on the left but and maintaining my hairline.

nickopop

Reaction score
UPDATE :

Hey everyone! It’s been 2 years. male pattern baldness has been ravaging my hairlines for couple of years. Flashback, i guess my hairline started receding at 17. So i guess my progress is slowww! but anyways its been improving at a much slower rate. I would say im on baselinee ive recovered my thickness but hairline is still not perfect. My temples are ummm i would say okay? Not perfectly filled.

But i just tried dermarolling my temples and then putting minoxidil on it. I guess it gives a bit of results!

Ive been putting minoxidil on and off daily. Sometimes im just too lazy so yea.
Propecia or fina is the same case as well!

Attachments

• 602488AA-A717-4D39-9D7E-628D17B26C06.jpeg
    602488AA-A717-4D39-9D7E-628D17B26C06.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 302

nickopop

Reaction score
UPDATE :

Hey everyone! It’s been 2 years. male pattern baldness has been ravaging my hairlines for couple of years. Flashback, i guess my hairline started receding at 17. So i guess my progress is slowww! but anyways its been improving at a much slower rate. I would say im on baselinee ive recovered my thickness but hairline is still not perfect. My temples are ummm i would say okay? Not perfectly filled.

But i just tried dermarolling my temples and then putting minoxidil on it. I guess it gives a bit of results!

Ive been putting minoxidil on and off daily. Sometimes im just too lazy so yea.
Propecia or fina is the same case as well!

The pic included is when my hairline is wet after i just applied minoxidil mind you.

nickopop

Reaction score
most of you guys might be wondering why theres no before and after.

I rarely take selfies cause i look horrible with my male pattern baldness few years back but heres one that was taken by my friend.

9BFC6778-08D0-4662-8003-1A29E783AA9E.jpeg
BEFORE

C9288005-D0F7-4960-A0AC-B61312CB7DB1.jpeg
AFTER ( this is me today )

As u can see i can easily cover my hairline with the thickness that i got back from the big 2( finasteride and minoxidil)

I will update with u when i full regain both my temples. From my observation my left temple is not completely filled but theres hair! It wasnt like before it was empty. It’s long and painful process!
It took years for male pattern baldness to destroy my temples & so vice versa. It might very well take years to get it back. My fight is not over.

On the side note, Look at my first pic! It was horrible. I was 19 when that photo was taken and i didnt even know what to do before i found this website. Even when i let my hair down it wouldnt completely cover my male pattern baldness. Sad.
If only I’ve discovered this site earlier i couldve gotten back my hairline. Norwood 0 b**ch.

Last edited:

nickopop

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for close to a month and then shedding to but it seems like it's subsiding now hair looks about the same as baseline though , but I've also been on mino for a month and two weeks so idk what's making me she'd probably mino

How’s hair now?

nickopop

Reaction score
Picture taken today :
BF3764FB-F99C-4DF0-A975-D552CE0DB414.jpeg

44D3885B-BCB7-4601-B819-B3365E9ED62E.jpeg

Thickness is there even when my temples arent that perfect but i can cover it well.