Newly Discovered Factor in Androgenetic Alopecia. The Cure is Near?

tomcatt

Reaction score
Re: A recently discovered new factor in AA, the cure is near :)

Boldy said:
The problem with OC000459, is that the suppliers are not going to make this stuff for just 1 person that needs 1 gram. they need atleast 10 people or 10 gram order. before the start the production.

may be we can ask oc or another lab...

young trunks

Reaction score

Boldy said:
Cody333 said:
Boldy said:
Lets just discuss the pgd2. Keep it ontopic. please.

You said you wanted to form a group to buy the stuff, but you weren't allowed to discuss it on here, what's the point of keeping the thread going if you can't discuss testing it?
\

well, we can discuss testing it, but the admin cassin does not allow us to make a list and discuss group buys.. So we can discuss the pgd2 blockers, but need to keep track of the people that are intersted in this blocker, somewhere else, like other forum, or maybe by email or so.

Can we discuss email addresses so that we can contact outside this forum?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

tomcatt said:
Boldy said:
The problem with OC000459, is that the suppliers are not going to make this stuff for just 1 person that needs 1 gram. they need atleast 10 people or 10 gram order. before the start the production.

may be we can ask oc or another lab...

OC is just a middle man, and the production of OC000459, is already started since today. :)

I will revile the Lab details. but not on this forum. Sorry guys, Just following the rules.. Do a 2 minute google search!! and you will find forums, where lists, and sources are accepted to discuss!. you will find them.

hairlosshelp. is a possibility.

Joshuk

Reaction score

boldy can u hit me up in a PM message the website where the buy is going down i want to try this aswell as RU to see if i can maximize treatments.

thanks bud

Experienced Member
Reaction score

israelite said:
Count me in .

1331682291666.jpg

Experienced Member
Reaction score

seriously, this is all based on some information some kid posted.... how likely that this will work at all? Any safety concerns?

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score

sapinho said:
The general impression is this:

DHT => Elevated COX-2 => Elevated PGD2 => Let's block COX-2 or PGD2

Where,
-- Blocking COX-2 => Lower PGE2 (bad)
-- Blocking PGD2 has unknown additional consequences (maybe "some" is necessary)

But wait, why would higher COX-2 not lead to higher PGE2? (according to the study there where "low" PGE2 levels)

And how exactly does DHT lead to COX-2? What are the intermediate reactions? If our goal is to bring the skin to normal levels, isn't this worth a look?

Finally, somewhat popular on these boards over the years have been NF-kappaB blockers for reduced COX-2 (and unfortunately reduced PGE2?). Is this perhaps a clue as to how DHT leads to increased COX-2? Probably not, but worth a thought.

I've already posted a study:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/2 ... 8.full.pdf

Because DHT induced COX-2 does not produce PGE2. Only inflammatory induced COX-2 raises PGE2 considerably. That's why I think a topical COX-2 inhibitor should work wonders + minoxidil

I will try the topical COX-2 inhibitor route for now. So it would be good if someone tested the GPR44 antagonist approach either with ramatroban or this OC stuff.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

Dont worry,

there will be more then 10 people testing OC000459, and also a couple testing ramatroban.

I'm going to use OC000459 + bimatoprost

LooseItAll said:
sapinho said:
The general impression is this:

DHT => Elevated COX-2 => Elevated PGD2 => Let's block COX-2 or PGD2

Where,
-- Blocking COX-2 => Lower PGE2 (bad)
-- Blocking PGD2 has unknown additional consequences (maybe "some" is necessary)

But wait, why would higher COX-2 not lead to higher PGE2? (according to the study there where "low" PGE2 levels)

And how exactly does DHT lead to COX-2? What are the intermediate reactions? If our goal is to bring the skin to normal levels, isn't this worth a look?

Finally, somewhat popular on these boards over the years have been NF-kappaB blockers for reduced COX-2 (and unfortunately reduced PGE2?). Is this perhaps a clue as to how DHT leads to increased COX-2? Probably not, but worth a thought.

I've already posted a study:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/2 ... 8.full.pdf

Because DHT induced COX-2 does not produce PGE2. Only inflammatory induced COX-2 raises PGE2 considerably. That's why I think a topical COX-2 inhibitor should work wonders + minoxidil

I will try the topical COX-2 inhibitor route for now. So it would be good if someone tested the GPR44 antagonist approach either with ramatroban or this OC stuff.

GroLocks

Reaction score

I'm interested in the source for OC000459. Can someone PM me with info. Thanks.

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

GroLocks said:
I'm interested in the source for OC000459. Can someone PM me with info. Thanks.

Do a google search.

"hairlosshelp". is a possibility.

Experienced Member
Reaction score

what are the chances that this will actually work? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

And if it does: what about safety?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

2020 said:
what are the chances that this will actually work? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

And if it does: what about safety?

Bro,

In theory Chemicals like RU, fina etc, reduce PGD2. If we use ramatroban or a more selective antagonist like OC000459, the PGD2 receptors Will be completly blocked. so again in theory Much more efficient. So the chances Are pretty big.

We will not experince the Anti androgenic sides Like sexual sides, But I'm sure there will be sides, Like every medecine in the world has its sides.

its like a chain reaction. if you change something in the body, the other hormones, enzymes will be affected.

What the sides exactest are?, We will find out soon.

You could also wait for 6 months and await the first experience of users.

of even better wait 5-10 years, intill the have done more studies that prove that pgd2 is the badass.

I'm not going to wait, because I'm verry convinced after reading these studies. It makes sence to me, and also it now makes sence to me why anti androgens work and why minoxidil work. The all effect the good and bad prostaglandines. Like PGD2,PGf2alpha,PgE2

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Boldy said:
In theory Chemicals like RU, fina etc, reduce PGD2. If we use ramatroban or a more selective antagonist like OC000459, the PGD2 receptors Will be completly blocked. so again in theory Much more efficient. So the chances Are pretty big.

but how do you know that PGD2 alone is responsible for hairloss? Could be other things too.
Even this chemical blocked 100% of PGD2(wow really?), then hair loss could still progress because of some other proteins.

ALSO: non-balding men have levels of PGD2 too, they're just lower. Why don't they go bald???

Boldy said:
I'm not going to wait, because I'm verry convinced after reading these studies. It makes sence to me, and also it now makes sence to me why anti androgens work and why minoxidil work. The all effect the good and bad prostaglandines. Like PGD2,PGf2alpha,PgE2

minoxidil really?? Explain then why minoxidil works on body hair as well....

If that chemical you guys just bought truly blocks(100%) the SOLE PROTEIN responsible for hair loss, then you should probably expect results within the next 3 months

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

You still dont get it, and from your answers, I can tell you dont ready studies, and still trying to discourage people from trying to use their resources to cure male pattern baldness. It makes no sense.

if you had read atleast one studie, you would had know, that minoxidil is a vasadilator... these plays a big role in hairgrowth.

if PGD2 is really the answer Which I'm almost shure of, results would be shown within 3-6 months indeed! :)

It makes no sence to discourage people from trying to save their hair.

Only time will tell if the studies are Right!

I got a big hope ;)

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Boldy said:
You still dont get it, and from your answers, I can tell you dont ready studies, and still trying to discourage people from trying to use their resources to cure male pattern baldness. It makes no sense.

if you had read atleast one studie, you would had know, that minoxidil is a vasadilator... these plays a big role in hairgrowth.

if PGD2 is really the answer Which I'm almost shure of, results would be shown within 3-6 months indeed! :)

I got a big hope ;)

lol I'm not discouraging, I'm just very skeptical.

If it was that easy to stop baldness 100%, then some company would have started working on such topical ASAP.
I'm pretty sure it's more complicated than you think it is..... oh well, we'll see in a couple months I guess

Answer my old question:

"ALSO: non-balding men have levels of PGD2 too, they're just lower. Why don't they go bald???"

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

the answer is in the study my friend. ;)

they dont have 12 times Higher prostaglandine D2 so also not 12 times more inflammation count.

the balding people, have a gene, that elevate PGD2 in the scalp. The people without this gene, Wont go bald.
this news/study is just published on 22 of march!

Companies cant just make a topical within 1 month you smartass :p..
these Blockers they all are patented, and must be FDA approved first for hairloss. by that time, I'm going to be bald, if I wait for the FDA.

So I'm jumping on the boat, and no one can stop or discourag me.

Just sick with your comfortable oldschool Androgen receptor pathway treatments. Intill the FDA approves PGD2 blockers for hairloss.

I'm going to stop this discussion with you. It makes no sense to me. You are not stopping me from trying this super opportunity . I dont know exactley what your goal/ role is in this topic,but We already got 25 people to try this one, results should be in 3-6 months.

thanks for your contribution.

2020 said:
Boldy said:

I got a big hope ;)

lol I'm not discouraging, I'm just very skeptical.

If it was that easy to stop baldness 100%, then some company would have started working on such topical ASAP.
I'm pretty sure it's more complicated than you think it is..... oh well, we'll see in a couple months I guess

Answer my old question:

"ALSO: non-balding men have levels of PGD2 too, they're just lower. Why don't they go bald???"

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score

Has anyone looked into getting ramatroban/baynas? where to get it and how to apply or take orally? Any info?

Also where did stopmpb.com go?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

Cody1212 said:
Has anyone looked into getting ramatroban/baynas? where to get it and how to apply or take orally? Any info?

Also where did **********.com go?

getting ramatroban is pretty easy bro.

Just google it and you will find a source that sels it for 170sd included shipping.

I would'nt take it orally! pretty much everything disolves well in ethanol. you could try 70/30 vehicle. And I would start with a low safe dose of 0.5%. Just dont go to high in dosage in the beginning. We must experiment with dosage.