Newly Discovered Factor in Androgenetic Alopecia. The Cure is Near?

hammer2012

Reaction score
Re: A recently discovered new factor in AA, the cure is near :)

cetirizine hydrochloride is tablets used for hayfever and allergies, pretty cheap and available everywhere.

Saint-Loup

Reaction score

hammer2012 said:
cetirizine hydrochloride is tablets used for hayfever and allergies, pretty cheap and available everywhere.
is it possible to dissolve it in alcohol? :doctor:

T

TravisB

Isn't reducing these prostaglandins levels a risk to our health?

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

TravisB said:
Isn't reducing these prostaglandins levels a risk to our health?

offcourse it is!

They are producing TH-2 helper cels,(if they bind on the CRTH2)

further, the heart needs alot of PG J2-, so, we cann not blck all CRTH2 receptors, but only local, with minimum systematic root!

every hormone, receptor and so on has its function, so everything we change in our body does not only have positive things, but also negative. (in theory)

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Boldy said:
offcourse it is!

further, the heart needs alot of PG J2-, so, we cann not blck all CRTH2 receptors, but only local, with minimum systematic root!

every hormone, receptor and so on has its function, so everything we change in our body does not only have positive things, but also negative. (in theory)

then how come 200mg+ of this OC0459 when taken orally produced no side effects? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Boldy

Established Member
Reaction score

2020 said:
Boldy said:
offcourse it is!

then how come 200mg+ of this OC0459 when taken orally produced no side effects? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Why did they say on the CB-03-01 study that they had no side effect??

While we on out private forum including me suffered from serious heart ISSUES! You cant 100% trust a sponsored study, its all about the MONEY. we still need to listen carefully to our bodies.

on the other hand, the oldschool medicines (anti androgens) also did reduce PGD2 (indirectly) and we still live, so the sides we will get with crth2 blocker will probabeley ,much less then the oldschool anti androgen sides :)!

hopfull, we all grow NW1, with no sides :punk: (that would be my dream)

Sterling Q.

Reaction score

Boldy said:
2020 said:

Why did they say on the CB-03-01 study that they had no side effect??

While we on out private forum including me suffered from serious heart ISSUES! You cant 100% trust a sponsored study, its all about the MONEY. we still need to listen carefully to our bodies.

Hi Boldy,

Did you suffer from any specific heart problems while on CB? I am curious as I recently started using it. I think any examples would be very useful for anyone currently using or considering CB.

Thanks,

Sterling

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score

I have learned a lot over the past year and my take on everything here is that:

1). You need to stay committed. If you aren't willing to have a daily regimen, then don't come on here and make us feel sorry for you because you didn't stay committed to fighting hair loss

2). An anti androgen is a must if you have medium to strong hair loss. Without clearing the DHT or reducing the DHT in your body, you'll never be able to grow hair fast enough with a growth stimulant to overcome how badly DHT is breaking down your follicles. Once you have cleared the DHT from your follicles, that is the time you have a limited opportunity during the day to try to strengthen your hair. However, the first battle should always be clear your DHT. If you don't have time to put on a few vehicles throughout the day, then you should focus your time on an Anti Androgen.

3). The growth stimulants, experimental and open market ones are not strong enough for people fighting medium to strong hair loss. I've tried them all and I question if anything is superior over Minoxidil. It's so close that I question if we will ever find a growth stimulant that will be a stand out over the rest. Now there are a few new hopes coming up including NEOSH101 and this newly discovered study that we will have solutions for soon, but things such as Minoxidil, AHK-CU, Bimatoprost, Latanoprost, and a few others are the best we have and they aren't strong enough to regrow hair if you can't clear DHT.

4). Stem cells are the only way to replenish your hair that we know of right now back to true form. In due time, hair cloning will be on the market.

Each person is different but this is my view on things right now. Don't think an expensive regimen will necessarily guarantee you'll keep your hair because it won't. I'm hoping that changes once we do tests on these new products but the odds are that it won't be any different than Minoxidil and the other experimental growth products.

Experienced Member
Reaction score

^ all of that crazy regimen will become obsolete once this PGD2 blocker proves to be a cure :innocent:

Saint-Loup

Reaction score

smitysmity said:
I have learned a lot over the past year and my take on everything here is that:

1). You need to stay committed. If you aren't willing to have a daily regimen, then don't come on here and make us feel sorry for you because you didn't stay committed to fighting hair loss

2). An anti androgen is a must if you have medium to strong hair loss. Without clearing the DHT or reducing the DHT in your body, you'll never be able to grow hair fast enough with a growth stimulant to overcome how badly DHT is breaking down your follicles. Once you have cleared the DHT from your follicles, that is the time you have a limited opportunity during the day to try to strengthen your hair. However, the first battle should always be clear your DHT. If you don't have time to put on a few vehicles throughout the day, then you should focus your time on an Anti Androgen.

3). The growth stimulants, experimental and open market ones are not strong enough for people fighting medium to strong hair loss. I've tried them all and I question if anything is superior over Minoxidil. It's so close that I question if we will ever find a growth stimulant that will be a stand out over the rest. Now there are a few new hopes coming up including NEOSH101 and this newly discovered study that we will have solutions for soon, but things such as Minoxidil, AHK-CU, Bimatoprost, Latanoprost, and a few others are the best we have and they aren't strong enough to regrow hair if you can't clear DHT.

4). Stem cells are the only way to replenish your hair that we know of right now back to true form. In due time, hair cloning will be on the market.

Each person is different but this is my view on things right now. Don't think an expensive regimen will necessarily guarantee you'll keep your hair because it won't. I'm hoping that changes once we do tests on these new products but the odds are that it won't be any different than Minoxidil and the other experimental growth products.
But PGD2 blockers and CRTH2 antagonists acts downstream of the DHT/Androgen receptor.
The antiandrogens are becoming obsolete.

T

TravisB

IF it proves to be a cure, which I highly doubt (at least not topical applications of this blocker). But there's hope, because it somewhat makes sense in all this hairloss puzzle. minoxidil increases "good" prostaglandins (is it?) and can grow hair. Maybe the "bad" prostaglandins are just overwhelming the good ones and thus hairs continue to degrade.

But unfortunately it's not said that if something makes sense in theory, will work in practice. It has been proven numerous times. :thumbdown2:

BTW how much time is left until someone will get his hands on this OC000459 thing?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score

TravisB said:
IF it proves to be a cure, which I highly doubt (at least not topical applications of this blocker). But there's hope, because it somewhat makes sense in all this hairloss puzzle. minoxidil increases "good" prostaglandins (is it?) and can grow hair. Maybe the "bad" prostaglandins are just overwhelming the good ones and thus hairs continue to degrade.

But unfortunately it's not said that if something makes sense in theory, will work in practice. It has been proven numerous times. :thumbdown2:

BTW how much time is left until someone will get his hands on this OC000459 thing?
end of may dude. travis u going to order some ?

T

TravisB

Nah. At least not before it's proven to work wonders

T

TravisB

Hmm I wonder if the cause of female pattern baldness might also be prostaglandins? They haven't checked women have they?

Experienced Member
Reaction score

israelite's regimen is pathetic compared to smitty's.... :whistle: quick! add more oils :innocent:

I'll buy a gram. I'm 99.9% sure that it will work so why wait! Take my money now! :punk:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

2020 said:
squeegee said:
It will stop PGD2 from binding..but PGD2 is also needed for hair growth!!!!!! This is why I am not sold to that route yet. You want to reduce it.. not totally stopping it.. it is only overexpressed. But we need guinea pigs! I believe that CoX-2 is is the real target.

..... how can the same prostaglandin be responsible for INHIBITING HAIR GROWTH and GROWING HAIR?

PGD2 shrinks hair. FACT.

OTHER prostaglandins actually grow hair - PGE2(minoxidil), PGF2alpha(latisse).....

blocking 100% of PGD2 is the cure

PGD2 is linked to COX-2 activity.Although COX-2 activity was found to be necessary for early growth of hair follicle (6), PG injection or PG excess induced anagen to catagen transition and alopecia.

Finasteride inhibit Cox-1 and Cox-2.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

2020 said:
israelite's regimen is pathetic compared to smitty's.... :whistle: quick! add more oils :innocent:

I'll buy a gram. I'm 99.9% sure that it will work so why wait! Take my money now! :punk:

You are f*****g pathetic

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score

im sure i read elsewhere that ceterizine actually increases hairloss.

it decreases PGD2 production, so how can that be?

T

TravisB

I have a bad feeling that finasteride will remain our best treatment at least until Histogen or CB-03-01 comes out, which probably will be around 2016-2018.