New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can we sum up here below only those NEW treatments expected to come out 2024 or max 2025?

So, please do not include any application variations of existing drugs (we all know will have sides) or those advertised as the new solutions that already have been debunked by trials.

Just don't see anything in the pipeline left at the moment even expected to resolve anything. Just series A investments and "solutions" debunked in trials.

Missing something? Thank you.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
If GT20029 goes as plan that could be out in 2026. But that's a big if. It's hard though to have high faith in Kintor after pyrilutamides failure.

There's nothing close to coming out in 2025 let alone 2024. HMI 115 would be closer to 2027. We're still kind of recovering from the disappointment in Pyrilutamides less than stellar results and that would've been the closest to having a release this year too.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Putting stem cells/iPSCs cells on your head is no joke. There is tumor risk.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only new treatment for 2025: Fitusteride, a mix between finasteride and dutasteride, 200% effective, specially designed for those who are looking forward to losing their penis.