New Treatment from Turkey releasing next month

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Woow Good news! If it's in producing process we can expect it on shelves in coming weeks

hair transplant doctors will not fight this product. They will benefit from them as well. More hair means more hair transplant candidates.

I wouldn't expect this on shelves in the coming weeks, especially not in the US.

no bald plz

Reaction score
Nobody knows what product for hair loss would be the best and who knows we might kill the ****ing baldness nightmare by this treatment..take it easy gentlemen until we try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Woow Good news! If it's in producing process we can expect it on shelves in coming weeks

hair transplant doctors will not fight this product. They will benefit from them as well. More hair means more hair transplant candidates.

Yes dude..but what do you mean when you said the more hair = the more transplantation candidates? How come?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody knows what product for hair loss would be the best and who knows we might kill the ****ing baldness nightmare by this treatment..take it easy gentlemen until we try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes dude..but what do you mean when you said the more hair = the more transplantation candidates? How come?
I'd be very happy if this aided in the recovery of chronic telogen effluvium. I think that's the most likely outcome, considering they said it was more effective in women.

no bald plz

Reaction score

I'd be very happy if this aided in the recovery of chronic telogen effluvium. I think that's the most likely outcome, considering they said it was more effective in women.

As far as I know it's more effective in men

abcdefg

Reaction score
haha I wouldnt build up that much hope for this. Cutting edge has hundreds of past products that sounded very similar. So its proposed mechanism of action is something vaguely to do with stem cells. Someone link the studies, and the science of how it works because I must have missed that. I didnt see anything and I cant read that link. I would stay away from this until its proven or more likely not proven to work.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Futurocabeludo, the portugesh men who test all new stuff, who get never results and always claims he get progress....You stop the Dr Liu's CD ? You have a full head of hair now ?

I really don't think N2C coould help bald area...it only play on collagen....on and one type...And ONLY collagen...
male pattern baldness must be attacked on a lot of angle...

Wait for kelopesia....

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
No news about the release? :(

According to some posters on Follicle Thought, they have run into manufacturing issues regarding up scaling their product and are now looking more at a end of 2016 release in December, I believe . This was established through email, but to confirm u should read the comments in follicle thought blog post concerning kelopesia,

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to some posters on Follicle Thought, they have run into manufacturing issues regarding up scaling their product and are now looking more at a end of 2016 release in December, I believe . This was established through email, but to confirm u should read the comments in follicle thought blog post concerning kelopesia,
Not enough foreskin to satisfy market demand.