New Topical finasteride Study - Efficacy + Sides

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used 0.05% topical finasteride and got sides on the 4th day, it goes systemic.
What sides , have you experienced it before did it have minoxidil. Be a good citizen and frikkin elaborate. 'I didn't take finasteride yet and I already got sides' that's how it sounds like.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on man. You're not one of those 2% get sides only people. It's guaranteed to give you some side.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides , have you experienced it before did it have minoxidil. Be a good citizen and frikkin elaborate. 'I didn't take finasteride yet and I already got sides' that's how it sounds like.

It did have minoxidil in it, I got bad ball ache, no morning wood and felt really depressed.

I’m not somebody who’s usually concerned about side effects

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you want to be bald just so that you can shoot a few cms more of spunk.
Okay.
i'm a doctor and i have no donations from any medication/company, in my experience it's way more "colorful" orgasm. also erection goes down and i don't even say about ball ache and depression, CNS systems. check scholar.google.com for last articles about finasteride.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the last doctor I spoke to advised me not to use finasteride, before I had even tried it.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm a doctor and i have no donations from any medication/company, in my experience it's way more "colorful" orgasm. also erection goes down and i don't even say about ball ache and depression, CNS systems. check scholar.google.com for last articles about finasteride.
Orgasm strength and sex drive is all to do with dopamine not dht. Otherwise how would I have had such strong orgasm before I even hit puberty ?
And when I take a dopamine agonist like ropinirole my sex drive goes through the roof.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also you won't have any decent looking girl when you're bald unless you look like Jason stratham so all the extra sperm you produce will just be getting shot all over yourself.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Orgasm strength and sex drive is all to do with dopamine not dht. Otherwise how would I have had such strong orgasm before I even hit puberty ?
And when I take a dopamine agonist like ropinirole my sex drive goes through the roof.
Lol !!!! Orgasm is not related with DHT !??!!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol !!!! Orgasm is not related with DHT !??!!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Well I take dutasteride so have basically no dht but when I take a dopamine agonist or don't watch p**rn for a month I have a very strong orgasm so I think dht plays very little part.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I take dutasteride so have basically no dht but when I take a dopamine agonist or don't watch p*rn for a month I have a very strong orgasm so I think dht plays very little part.
If people would first understand their mind first before approaching finasteride, sides would be much less reported. Your brain is 24/7 in survival mode, it will try to to blame anything to find out what causes the discomfort or issue. Because thats how our brain works. That's how survival works.you could have had had missed several many morning erections and you wouldn't have given 2 shits. But now that you are on finasteride, you are hyperfocused and aware. ' f*** no morning wood , gotta blame finasteride'

abcdefg

Reaction score
If people would first understand their mind first before approaching finasteride, sides would be much less reported. Your brain is 24/7 in survival mode, it will try to to blame anything to find out what causes the discomfort or issue. Because thats how our brain works. That's how survival works.you could have had had missed several many morning erections and you wouldn't have given 2 shits. But now that you are on finasteride, you are hyperfocused and aware. ' f*** no morning wood , gotta blame finasteride'

The placebo effect is very very powerful. You can chalk up anything to it, and the human body only does 1 thing your entire life nonstop... It changes. Nothing ever stays constant. One day some weird thing happens or something pops up out of nowhere and of course your thinking about that one drug you take. That has to be it!
The drug has documented sides, and they do exist so you do need to pay some attention. Its not all pretend.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As you said earlier , "look we have a doctor over here "

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I take dutasteride so have basically no dht but when I take a dopamine agonist or don't watch p*rn for a month I have a very strong orgasm so I think dht plays very little part.
Does not mean you can have orgasm , will be weaker. If you take another drug that increase orgasm, that is a different story. But are more drugs, more side effects, and you are inhibit even more natural hormones that you don't even know if are in normal levels or not.