New To Hair Non Surgical Replacement System

leonardo232

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi can i have a hair system that look really sexy and attractive >>>> i used to have very sexy attractive hair then at sudden i have scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris ) i'm 23 and this is not notable to people yet so i need to know if hair system can provide sexy look not just hair on top !!
and what is the best trusted company for that >>> i did some research and hair4all seems good
but their is mixed review about them so what is your advice
also i'm considering buying 3 systems at least and i really need help
pics of hair that i used to have

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 332

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Leonardo

Everyone has their own idea of what is sexy hair, but I would say yes. Personally my hair system is nicer than my real hair ever was, because it was always a bit thin. The big advantage of a system over, say, a transplant or a tattoo is that you can have luxuriant healthy shiny hair. You can certainly replicate the style in your photo. Since the hairline is exposed to full view I would recommend a lace base and a glue attachment for that. It is not the most easy-care look to go for, because obviously the hairline has to look perfect, but it is doable with a bit of practice.

Noah

leonardo232

My Regimen
Reaction score
thx for answering me u seem to be an expert in this so let me ask u some qs
1-what is the best company to achieve this look ? and because i'm new to this i need one who can do the fitting and the style so is hair4all good ?
also i'll buy 3 systems for backup and my qs do they lose their shine even if i store them or it remain brand new until i use them and they start to fade ?
i'm a medical student most of my life is from hospital to home (gym 5 times a week ) no swimming no a lot exposing to sun or anything like that so do i expect the system to last for 6 months ?
biggest concern about the systems is that i really want good thick hair that i can style and look very good like the ones in the photos or this a big exaggeration for a system to achieve ?
thx a lot hope u answer me noah :)
upload_2016-9-20_19-9-16.png
upload_2016-9-20_19-9-47.png

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Leonardo

I am not an expert, except in the sense that I have been wearing myself for a few years now, so I have been through most of the issues that come up.

I have sent you a private message about specific companies (the envelope sign at the top of the page).

You can store systems more or less indefinitely and they don't deteriorate. Just store them in a ziplock bag out of the sun.

With your lifestyle you probably can expect to get 6 months from a system if you are reasonably careful, but you should count on a bit less for your first couple of systems, because you will be a bit harder on them while you are still learning the techniques.

You definitely can get thick luxuriant hair from a system, like the men in your pictures. You will need to be careful that your side and back hair is dense enough to be in keeping with such very thick hair though, otherwise the piece could look too dense and 'wiggy'. There is a bit of taste and proportion involved in getting the right density.

Noah