New system from Northwest Lace. Any suggestions to improve?

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure many will disagree with me here, but you are wearing something. You need to be a bit more sensible and to realise your limitations.

For me, your hairstyle is just odd and would draw attention and I would genuinely question if you were wearing because it's mismatched in a bad way.

I feel like male friends are more likely to be honest perhaps.

I think you could pull off a nice shaggy look

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I'm sure many will disagree with me here, but you are wearing something. You need to be a bit more sensible and to realise your limitations.

For me, your hairstyle is just odd and would draw attention and I would genuinely question if you were wearing because it's mismatched in a bad way.

I feel like male friends are more likely to be honest perhaps.

I think you could pull off a nice shaggy look
Thanks! So you think even temple hair should be as long as the rest? Seems, though that it grows 10x more slowly.

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just saying that is a really odd undercut.

Its a weird mix of shaggy looking hair and extremely tight sides.. But not even in the usual pattern.

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some examples of how you can make your look more seamless.

Attachments

• 8CDAD1AC-BBDB-4518-A669-A35ECC72A497.jpeg
    8CDAD1AC-BBDB-4518-A669-A35ECC72A497.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 66
  • BA10587D-689F-42BA-8705-FC850D945BCD.jpeg
    BA10587D-689F-42BA-8705-FC850D945BCD.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 66

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an easy way to keep the undercut hair at a nice length, if the fade in the earlier pics is too hard to manage. Clippers with a 3 or 4 blade is all you need.

Attachments

• F54ACFE8-E93A-49B5-9048-F6A361ABC87E.jpeg
    F54ACFE8-E93A-49B5-9048-F6A361ABC87E.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 70

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Some examples of how you can make your look more seamless.
Thanks!

The second one here....
This is an easy way to keep the undercut hair at a nice length, if the fade in the earlier pics is too hard to manage. Clippers with a 3 or 4 blade is all you need.
... and this one would mean an almost exposed edge all over the perimeter.

So what I've picked up from here and I'm gonna tell my hairstylist next time would be not to touch the sides at all, let them grow, and the next time tell her to make it more faded with only the very lowest part of the sides (below the temple points, just above the ears an inch and in the back) shortest with a bit visible skin like it is now on a larger area.

It used to be like this:

So maybe I should go back to this with the shorter hair area (ignore the rest of the haircut length, as I definitely don't want it to be that short). Is this too weird as well? Here only the temple hair is shorter and the rest normal.

Actually why I told her to go even further back upto nape is that I thought that would look more normal and fashionable.

Last edited:

hairhelp777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!

The second one here....

... and this one would mean an almost exposed edge all over the perimeter.

So what I've picked up from here and I'm gonna tell my hairstylist next time would be not to touch the sides at all, let them grow, and the next time tell her to make it more faded with only the very lowest part of the sides (below the temple points, just above the ears an inch and in the back) shortest with a bit visible skin like it is now on a larger area.

It used to be like this:

So maybe I should go back to this with the shorter hair area (ignore the rest of the haircut length, as I definitely don't want it to be that short). Is this too weird as well? Here only the temple hair is shorter and the rest normal.

Actually why I told her to go even further back upto nape is that I thought that would look more normal and fashionable.
I don't think it's too unusual. You could also do a shorter back and lower sides if you prefer...or go for longer back and do a mini mullet if you prefer!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I don't think it's too unusual. You could also do a shorter back and lower sides if you prefer...or go for longer back and do a mini mullet if you prefer!
I don't care much about the back and sides, but just want hair to be so long that it's on my neck and a bit on the ears sometimes and not have a too unique hairstyle that would draw attention to hair. What I really like is how it enhances my face, the cheekbones when the temple hair is cut shorter. I only wanted her to go further back and into the nape, because I thought it was just too unusual to have only short temples when everyone is going around with undercuts where the whole sides and back is as short as the temples.