New Study: Finasteride, Permanent Ed And Peripheral Nervour System

abcdefg

Reaction score
Your damned if you do and damned if you dont. The big issue really is that there is no avoiding finasteride if you want to maintain hair. Nothing else comes close or replaces it and until that day comes men will keep making this choice if its worth risks vs hair. No amount of bad studies can really take away how well it works, and for such a high percent of men. Nothing else like it

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is this from inhibiting the 5-ar 2 enzyme that causes all this as they intended or is it from inhibiting the 5 ar 3 enzyme they didnt know about back when they came up it?

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you expect. It is an anti-androgen. I mean they prescribe finasteride and dutasteride to MTFs to block their testosterone after all. I think it is worth the risk.

INT

Reaction score
What did you expect. It is an anti-androgen. I mean they prescribe finasteride and dutasteride to MTFs to block their testosterone after all. I think it is worth the risk.

My expectations were congruent with the results of the FDA approved studies and the words of my doctor: A very small chance of minor side effects which will subside once you stop the medication.

If only...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectations were congruent with the results of the FDA approved studies and the words of my doctor: A very small chance of minor side effects which will subside once you stop the medication.

If only...

>2017
>Finasteride

JUST ...