New Regimine Any Potential Problems Title

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting Hydrocortisone 1% right now, going to be doing it everyday for at least a week, maybe two? What do you guys think? Here's some pics of my thinning.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 233

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stopped pretty much all treatments because I want to see how effective seti and wounding will be, seti on the way should be here within a week, just dermastamped my head with a depth of 2.0 and added a solution that contains a bunch of oils. Wondering how many times a week I should dermastamp to maximize its effects.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 222

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wounded again today, will apply castor oil with tea tree oil later on tonight. Currently waiting on my seti to get here so I can start at 400mg twice a day.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti has arrived, took 400mg this morning and will do 400mg at night, hopefully I can have maintenance, I think the castor oil I've been leaving on overnight has given me some brain fog, going to decrease that and just leave it on for 30min to an hour then wash off.

Reactions: Oro

Oro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti has arrived, took 400mg this morning and will do 400mg at night, hopefully I can have maintenance, I think the castor oil I've been leaving on overnight has given me some brain fog, going to decrease that and just leave it on for 30min to an hour then wash off.
Plz,update us about seti

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wounded again today, @HairCook am I wounding too often? Twice a week at 2.0 depth.

Attachments

• IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 189

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, twice a week is too often. I think wounding on bald spots can be done weekly cause you target regeneration.

On intact hair I would not wound more than once a month because wounding activates lhx2 which downregulates lgr5 which is responsible for hair cycling. This means that anagen stays anagen, and other hair cant get into anagen, sounds not too bad for intact hair but I doubt that permament anagen is good/actually possible.

On bald spots I would go down after time to like twice a week and then after a year to once a month or once in even 6 weeks.
Ofc this also depends on the lenght of the needles. I use 3mm for bald spots and 1.5mm stamp for intact hair zones as well as the bald spots to do hard punch punch wounds as much as possible (this totally desensibilizes me to possible pain of 3mm).

If you decide to have broader cycles I would still recommend to use licl solo once a week.

I personally test licl limits out right now. Once direct rubbing into wounds and then the two days post-wounding 3-2 times a day. (depending if I head out on weekend or not but if I do probably dont wound anyways, so three times is the number). I just wet the temples a bit with destilled water and then rub in the licl. (should takes like 30 secs due to reaction of water and licl) If you wanna try it as well, be wary about other topicals, licl has an extreme low molecular weight, so you do not want any extra penetration.

There were idiots back in the days acutally mixing into their shampoos dmso and licl. Not that that licl goes totally systemetially, the also got with that the wash active substances into their bloods... So dont be surprised about the lack of success back in the day when you google licl. In fact there are studies out there that show licl and other gsk3 inhibitors being strong enough to repair teeth (not rdy to be used on humans though sadly). So just dont overuse it, 10mg/ml goes a long way.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, twice a week is too often. I think wounding on bald spots can be done weekly cause you target regeneration.

On intact hair I would not wound more than once a month because wounding activates lhx2 which downregulates lgr5 which is responsible for hair cycling. This means that anagen stays anagen, and other hair cant get into anagen, sounds not too bad for intact hair but I doubt that permament anagen is good/actually possible.

On bald spots I would go down after time to like twice a week and then after a year to once a month or once in even 6 weeks.
Ofc this also depends on the lenght of the needles. I use 3mm for bald spots and 1.5mm stamp for intact hair zones as well as the bald spots to do hard punch punch wounds as much as possible (this totally desensibilizes me to possible pain of 3mm).

If you decide to have broader cycles I would still recommend to use licl solo once a week.

I personally test licl limits out right now. Once direct rubbing into wounds and then the two days post-wounding 3-2 times a day. (depending if I head out on weekend or not but if I do probably dont wound anyways, so three times is the number). I just wet the temples a bit with destilled water and then rub in the licl. (should takes like 30 secs due to reaction of water and licl) If you wanna try it as well, be wary about other topicals, licl has an extreme low molecular weight, so you do not want any extra penetration.

There were idiots back in the days acutally mixing into their shampoos dmso and licl. Not that that licl goes totally systemetially, the also got with that the wash active substances into their bloods... So dont be surprised about the lack of success back in the day when you google licl. In fact there are studies out there that show licl and other gsk3 inhibitors being strong enough to repair teeth (not rdy to be used on humans though sadly). So just dont overuse it, 10mg/ml goes a long way.

Im interested of trying this if you have success

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairCook you seem to have exceptionally in-depth knowledge on wounding. Do you think the Indian study which used 1.5mm weekly is too frequent then?
I have near-bald spots along the hairline with peachy fuzz, and diffuse thinning throughout the top. Should I then be treating the crown and vertex as intact hair zone, and the hairline as bald spots? I have just started using Derminator (thanks to yourself and a couple other helpful forum members). I feel that after not even a week, my first all-over wounding with 1.5mm already fully recovered, so I'm thinking of stepping it up to 2mm on bald spots (twice weekly), and 1.5mm all over once weekly. Do you think it would be over-doing it?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairCook you seem to have exceptionally in-depth knowledge on wounding. Do you think the Indian study which used 1.5mm weekly is too frequent then?
I have near-bald spots along the hairline with peachy fuzz, and diffuse thinning throughout the top. Should I then be treating the crown and vertex as intact hair zone, and the hairline as bald spots? I have just started using Derminator (thanks to yourself and a couple other helpful forum members). I feel that after not even a week, my first all-over wounding with 1.5mm already fully recovered, so I'm thinking of stepping it up to 2mm on bald spots (twice weekly), and 1.5mm all over once weekly. Do you think it would be over-doing it?

1.5mm weekly is totally fine. I do myself 3mm weekly. I try to do as much I can but I guess with derminator I would do biweekly 3mm cause they dmg would be bigger (my hand just doesnt rlly wanna do more than 1h with a stamp). In the end there is probably also some variance on your wounding and wound regeneration. Make sure you skin becomes at least purplelike.

A lot of ppl back in the days went pussy mode, even if they took 1.5mm they though just tapping to make it red would be enough, no it isnt.

Make sure to use licl for wnt. There are studies about FGF9 missing in human skins (we lack some cells to build it) but it is still downstream of wnt. Also it stimulates your progenitor cells. If you got the money I would also take a shot at this fgf9 including growth cocktail: https://www.cellcurin.com/ (there is also another one called sgf57 or something like that, you can find it in the thread posted by westonci)

If you get it you should probably inject it. I had some discussion on private forums about this, apparently applying it after wounding like they do in korean clinics misses most likely 70% of its potential.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im interested of trying this if you have success

I got an aggressive regimen, so things might mask each other. I got some terminals in the corners if that matters.

Also as I stated before the hair cycling gene deactives and I focus on regeneration by doing weekly wounding session. So the wounding result might come delayed. If you want to see live results, I would suggest you to do wounding once in like 60 days. You going to have to make sure you do enough dmg. You ofc need a maintenance tool. Setipiprant would be the best currently on a regrowth protocoll if one has the money as gpr44 was shown to inhibit hair follicle neogenesis. Driving with handbrake on never has worked well before after all.

Once you step beyond the big3 you should just readings and get your own picture. Wounding is probably the strongest thing in our arsenal imo if we do it right and surround it by a synergistic regimen.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got an aggressive regimen, so things might mask each other. I got some terminals in the corners if that matters.

Also as I stated before the hair cycling gene deactives and I focus on regeneration by doing weekly wounding session. So the wounding result might come delayed. If you want to see live results, I would suggest you to do wounding once in like 60 days. You going to have to make sure you do enough dmg. You ofc need a maintenance tool. Setipiprant would be the best currently on a regrowth protocoll if one has the money as gpr44 was shown to inhibit hair follicle neogenesis. Driving with handbrake on never has worked well before after all.

Once you step beyond the big3 you should just readings and get your own picture. Wounding is probably the strongest thing in our arsenal imo if we do it right and surround it by a synergistic regimen.

Im currently wounding 1.5mm weekly and apply (ghk)2-cu on the right temple, (to test out the efficacity) after the wounding session! Other day's i use the zix protocol.
I take taurine as supplement to!(2g split during the day)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Could I wound 1 time a week at 2.0, about 4 or 5 days after wounding my scalp looks and feels completely healed, maybe I'm not wounding correctly.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang guys, went from shedding literally 200-300 hairs per shower to about 20-30 on 800mg of seti per day. Will update hair pics in about 3 weeks

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could I wound 1 time a week at 2.0, about 4 or 5 days after wounding my scalp looks and feels completely healed, maybe I'm not wounding correctly.

Yes, it is the same for me at 3mm though you can tell cleary the regenerated skin apart so there might be still underlying woundhealing processes going on. I am already trying to wound as long as I can, but after 45-60min my wrist gets tired. The derminator is for sure its money worth, esp. when you consider than the replacement heads are cheaper than a full pen/stamp.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairCook I found that needles get stuck quite often, which makes me hesitant to go further in fear of tearing. It's almost as though the circular motion gets needle stuck more than back-and-forth motion. I was using fast setting on Derminator; had it been any slower I would imaging the 'sticking' gets worse, so I went back to 1.5mm....any tips?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairCook I found that needles get stuck quite often, which makes me hesitant to go further in fear of tearing. It's almost as though the circular motion gets needle stuck more than back-and-forth motion. I was using fast setting on Derminator; had it been any slower I would imaging the 'sticking' gets worse, so I went back to 1.5mm....any tips?

Maybe you handle it wrong while moving to the next spot?

I dont have one myself sadly, but have only heard good about the derminator so far.