New product maxiderm similar to dermmatch

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently bought this product called maxiderm which apprently is similar to dermmatch although I have never used dermmatch before. Has anyone used both to compare them? At the moment I'm fairly happy as it seems better than nanogen fibres. I couldn't bare breathing in those fibres and damaging my health and I couldn't have wet look with them fibres. The downside of the maxiderm ist hat it gives just slight chalky feel to the hair and I'm wondering if the dermmatch is same?

meccs

Reaction score
Do you apply it wet or dry? I use a damp applicator, rub some DermMatch on it and apply it on my head. It darkens the scalp and the colorless hairs that way. It might be chalky if you use it dry.

Btw: when I googled Maxiderm I found a penis enhancer with that name. You sure it's also a concealer? :laugh:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've used both and they're exactly the same but I prefer nanogen dont know how you're breathing it in I just put it on my head :mrgreen:

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
Mita said:
Do you apply it wet or dry? I use a damp applicator, rub some DermMatch on it and apply it on my head. It darkens the scalp and the colorless hairs that way. It might be chalky if you use it dry.

Btw: when I googled Maxiderm I found a penis enhancer with that name. You sure it's also a concealer? :laugh:

Hahaha No, this maxiderm is not a penis enhancer it is similar to dermmatch but cheaper. I actually like it and it is much better than fibres.

s.a.f, you can easily breath in the dust that comes from nanongen fibres. I'm glad it's working for you but I'm pleased with the maxiderm/dermmatch.

s.a.f

Reaction score
UunoTurhapuro said:
s.a.f, you can easily breath in the dust that comes from nanongen fibres.
I really dont see how, unless you're just wildly throwing it into the air. Anyway look at people who use use hairspray you never hear them worrying about inhaling the fumes.

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
UunoTurhapuro said:
s.a.f, you can easily breath in the dust that comes from nanongen fibres.
I really dont see how, unless you're just wildly throwing it into the air. Anyway look at people who use use hairspray you never hear them worrying about inhaling the fumes.

They do inhale the fumes, as well as people who use aerosol deodorants. Even barbers inhale minute hair. I;ve read about few cases lately her ein the UK.
One of them is noted below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... pings.html