New Press Release From Organ Technologies

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the expected density tsuji’s treatment can reach? Isn’t it still under normal density or what a hair transplant can do? Im excited but if it means we’re only going to have thin, diffusing looking hair....
are you retarded ?

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You f*** off , retard
Why do you press the space button before your commas and question marks? Anyway buddy, I believe I told you to f*** off so please go do so.

Feel free to DM me mate instead of creating posts that aren’t even discussing hairloss.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another press release from Organ Technologies: http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/uploads/2018/06/82d8db3602b66cbe846c63317643c334.pdf

Looks like they raised some money to proceed with the preclinical testing they announced earlier this month.
Thanks @ThanksGramps

After mentioning the investor Cos, the press release reads:

"OGT with their corporate mission, "Contribution to the health of world people and improvement of the quality of life by Organ Regenerative Medicine and the wellness innovation of the model in the 21st century" have been proceeding operation energetically in a field of Regenerative Medicine, life health care and the medical health care. OGT features in three technical categories, hair reproduction technology, dentistry reproduction technology and artificial skin technology. Especially for the hair regenerative medicine, OGT has advanced to the stage of the non-clinical tests, and they push forward a plan for realization of the organ regenerative medicine from Japan steadily at first in the world. This investment is allotted to the funds for research and development of the OGT including the development for the offer of the hair regenerative medicine."

Godspeed Dr. Tsuji!

Last edited:

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
JAPAAAAAAANNNN
I understand but surely they could find someone to translate it into proper English. English, the global language of business.

It’s a small thing but it makes me worry. It’s so glaringly unprofessional and amateur hour.

And Trichosan’s question raises concerns as well.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe there were three investment companies involved. This is not necessarily a bad thing, it does show some confidence in what they were doing and it was a private exchange of stock, not giving them a majority control. However, it has me wondering were the big backers previously mentioned are at.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Riken is a public institution it doesn't invest in private entrepreneurships.