New Press Release From Organ Technologies

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess your point of view is right. And if I were slick bald and have the money and time to do the procedure i probably wouldn t because it is strange to come back from a norwood 7. Everyone would assume me having a midlife crisis or something... Thats why I will get a fue when it is certain that tsuji works so it gives me more time till i need to undergo the Tsuji process.

Would it be the same if it was a one shot liquid injection ?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My problem is all your co-workers and friends knowing you as a norwood 7 and you suddenly have hair. So no matter how i get the hair i wouldn t do it (in an age above 35 when life is already settled)

For your close friends i don't see what's the problem, they'll eventualy get it, co-workers i agree for the akwardness, but f*** them, if you loose a tooth you just replace it right ?

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For your close friends i don't see what's the problem, they'll eventualy get it, co-workers i agree for the akwardness, but f*** them, if you loose a tooth you just replace it right ?

Maybe my point of view changes when i m a norwood 7. But most baldies here claime that they are stressed the most by people starring at their see through hair. I guess they stare more when you return from your sommerholiday as a norwood 1 guy. And if you don t live in a big city more like a rural area like me people kind of know each other. So I would fell like the main attraction in a freak show.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe my point of view changes when i m a norwood 7. But most baldies here claime that they are stressed the most by people starring at their see through hair. I guess they stare more when you return from your sommerholiday as a norwood 1 guy. And if you don t live in a big city more like a rural area like me people kind of know each other. So I would fell like the main attraction in a freak show.

Trapped as a baldy to avoid social discomfort...sad but true, the vicious cycle is complete

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to this there were 36 million millionaires worldwide half a year ago
https://www.inc.com/business-inside...-credit-suisse-global-wealth-report-2017.html

Yes. As stated by someone earlier, it depends on how you define what a millionaire is. Someone who has $1MM in assets (home, car, collectibles, etc) or $1MM in investable assets. I think that’s where the conflicting numbers lie. Although, if there are 36MM millionaires, that would just strengthen the point I was trying to make!

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what the interviewees on the street said.

According to this there were 36 million millionaires worldwide half a year ago
https://www.inc.com/business-inside...-credit-suisse-global-wealth-report-2017.html
This is just not a meaningful value in and of itself.. People aim to accumulate at least $1M in their lifetime just to retire and comfortably live off the interest that $1M produces each year. They effectively treat that interest as income to allow them to get by each year without having to work and could not afford to blow a gaping $150K hole in their retirement portfolio. And as @IncognitoMan states, much of people’s wealth is tied up in assets like homes... There is nothing extremely special about being a millionaire... It doesn’t mean you millions of liquid ca$h money to blow on whatever you please. It simply means your net assets are > $1M. I’m sure many of us will be “millionaires” one day, even adjusting for future inflation.

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you read that the maximum cost is 9.100 US dollars?

Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

It is a TV news program.

It is an answer in a street interview.

However, respondents are not alopecia.

RIKEN Takashi Tsuji's Lab & Organ Technologies is not a medical institution.

It is impossible to guess the amount of treatment expenses at this time.

I think the price of flocking surgery in Japan is helpful.

I think about $ 20.000.

The topic of RIKEN Takashi Tsuji's Lab & Organ Technologies is also posted on my blog.

DZvQjT8UQAA4lRy.jpg

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-122.html

May God bless your scalp!

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"May God bless your scalp!" is the greatest sign off this forum has ever seen.

The place of battle of patients with alopecia is the scalp.

Without God's blessing you can not win the fight.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The place of battle of patients with alopecia is the scalp.

Without God's blessing you can not win the fight.

View attachment 90866

Lol, in my POV, if there's a God, this f****r did this to us in the first place, so he better help us

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just not a meaningful value in and of itself.. People aim to accumulate at least $1M in their lifetime just to retire and comfortably live off the interest that $1M produces each year. They effectively treat that interest as income to allow them to get by each year without having to work and could not afford to blow a gaping $150K hole in their retirement portfolio. And as @IncognitoMan states, much of people’s wealth is tied up in assets like homes... There is nothing extremely special about being a millionaire... It doesn’t mean you millions of liquid ca$h money to blow on whatever you please. It simply means your net assets are > $1M. I’m sure many of us will be “millionaires” one day, even adjusting for future inflation.
Of course, I'm just saying there's a ton of people that could potentially afford this and only a small fraction are needed for all spots to fill.

H

Reaction score
This might sound incredibly naive but maybe the price will be 150k but only for a short period of time(a year or two). Plenty of people can afford this and this will allow them to make lots and lots of money very fast. They can bring down price rapidly after this point to make money of the average guy(the millions)
What do you think the "average guy"s price range would be?

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think the "average guy"s price range would be?
20k to max 50k.
But who knows. CRISPR price dropped from more than 1.000.000$ per whole genome to 5000$ per whole genome in less than 10 years.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just to clarify - tsujis therapy will be an injection of cells/hair follicle germs/follicle primordiums, not follicles like current hair transplants right?

H

Reaction score
20k to max 50k.
But who knows. CRISPR price dropped from more than 1.000.000$ per whole genome to 5000$ per whole genome in less than 10 years.
We can only hope. If it is in the 150 range though I don't see it coming down over 60% for a long time. chemical peels are the only cosmetic procedure that has come down substantially since 1990s and that was 37%. If we were to see the same in this procedure we would be at 94k which still hefty.