New positive result study with Blue LED therapy!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I guess if you are blue pilled you will be into blue light and red pilled people into red light. I think it might just be another way to make money. Hard to say.

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic result if legit I went ahead and ordered a blue LED acne device that I will use twice a week just in case

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought one of the hand held acne blue led devices that has like 50 or so led I will use like 30 minutes twice a week no way to know the exact device they used in the study but it is the same nano meters I believe

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thx for the link to the actual study!
did my first treatment 10 minutes last night feels good to the scalp and wear these goggles that came with it as it’s super bright there is another blue Led acne device called the Nuvo and it has twice the amount of diodes so would cover in half the time it’s like 200 bucks though mine was the project e for 70 bucks

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also applying emu oil now before using the led device seems to make device glide so much easier over the scalp and after treatment I applied clove oil 6 drops or so to my scalp that already had the emu and massaged it in and man oh man I’ve used essential oils before but this clove oil has the most stimulated feeling I have ever felt seems to penetrate deep doesn’t hurt or anything I was interested in the anti androgen properties of Eugenol in clove oil

SciGuy29

My Regimen
Reaction score
A review that discusses other wavelengths:

While all the available evidence suggests that NIR light (800–900 nm) or LED as opposed to laser light would perform as well as red laser light, so far these wavelengths have not been much tested, although in one case a combination of 655 nm and 808 nm was used.58 A recent study looked at different wavelengths of LED (415 nm, 525 nm, 660 nm, 830 nm) on the stimulation of human dermal papilla cells and the elongation of ex vivo HF.59 All four wavelengths showed positive effects, but overall 660 nm was the most efficient. There was significantly increased expression of mRNAs for members of the Wnt signaling pathway that are responsible for cell proliferation, migration and organization (β-catenin, Axin2, Wnt3a, Wnt5a and Wnt10b). LED irradiation significantly increased the expression of β-catenin and cyclin D, and the phosphorylation of MAPK and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) as determined by Western blot. These genes are also responsible for cell proliferation and migration.

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Early positive results seems darkening thickening maybe slight regrowth in the lower crown wispy hairs more full etc using the led device 20 minutes per day also recently started healing tablespoon msm per day as well as the b2 apple polyphenols

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know blue lights have been used for inflammatory skin conditions, so maybe there's some legitimacy if the hairloss has an inflammatory component

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I alternate between the project E beauty acne device and the NUVO device so I use both . Project E lights look blue but the NUVO actually looks more purple but it says it’s blue led

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definite improvement which has surprised me after over 15 years of progressive thinning horse shoe pattern baldness biggest improvement has been the lower part of the horse shoe pattern which now has some dark hairs growing in also there are many new light bellows hairs on crown before the are was mostly slick bald and the bellows hairs that were there were more wispy and harder to see

Attachments

• 5FA82866-39FE-4D0E-98E3-3B7B7F3F8F5A.jpeg
    5FA82866-39FE-4D0E-98E3-3B7B7F3F8F5A.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 193

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results have maintained nothing new to speak of I don’t think still doing 2 ten minute sessions at night with the blue led device
Internal is half teaspoon of 15 percent procyanidin B2 powder from Toki
Also just started 1 week ago astragalus powder 2 TBSP per day also new topical
I started a week ago was rice bran co2 extract twice a day per the regrowth study on that as well if I notice any increased thickness or new growth I will post new pics