New Pgd2 Antagonist Is Coming To The Market Soon

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting and here is my take on it. As a hypochondriac all I can say is if this works where Seti failed for Asthmatics then it clearly succeeds in completing an additional mechanism of action in which Seti failed; in regards to the needs of Asthmatic patients.

So, if Seti works for us hairloss users just fine, while not invoking the mechanism of action as effectively on our Airways as Fevi does; then why on earth would we want to take something that is a PGD2 Antagonist AND effectively treats a condition mostly all of us do not have causing further unnecessary biological change in the body???

Im literally trying to get something that stops DHT from destroying my follicles with zero sides and zero biological impact. So in this case if Seti works that all i need. If Fevi is unnecessarily more powerful then why bother?

Ashkan63

Reaction score
1First of all you cant block the dht and have no side effects,it wont happen.
2.hair loss and allergies go hand in hand as both of them are caused by immune system and inflammation
3.seti did not work for asthma and we did not get good feedback from people using it for hair either but this one is working for asthma so might be more interesting as the role of pgd2 in hairloss is undeniable
4 future of hairloss belong to the drugs which curb the inflammation not dht blockers

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1First of all you cant block the dht and have no side effects,it wont happen.
2.hair loss and allergies go hand in hand as both of them are caused by immune system and inflammation
3.seti did not work for asthma and we did not get good feedback from people using it for hair either but this one is working for asthma so might be more interesting as the role of pgd2 in hairloss is undeniable
4 future of hairloss belong to the drugs which curb the inflammation not dht blockers

When did I say "Block the DHT" ? Im talking about stopping the DHT "something that stops DHT from destroying my follicles".... Big Difference. Im talking about stopping the DHT from binding to the hair follicle. Which is what PGD2 antagonists aka Setipiprant do.....

I actually love DHT when Im in the GYM.

So far everyone who has been able to get Real Pure Seti and ether consumed the right amount orally or created and applied an effective topical solution have all seen the STOPPING of shedding. That is the goal. PDG2 Antagonists should not be used as a vehicle for regrowth. Thats what PGE2 is for.

Again you mention "4 future of hairloss belong to the drugs which curb the inflammation not dht blockers" nobody is disagreeing with you. Perhaps you should go back an slowly re-read what I typed.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
This is great, thank you for sharing but does it work for male pattern baldness or not?

Ashkan63

Reaction score
mr white we dont know yet but anything new which can inhibit pgd2 selectively is interesting as pgd2 is really important factor in hairloss.they dont really test these stuff for hairloss as they do for a serious disease like asthma so we have to see

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't it time we finally let go of pgd2?
Half of us tried OC, the other half tried seti and ... well, the forum's still here, isn't it?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
mr white we dont know yet but anything new which can inhibit pgd2 selectively is interesting as pgd2 is really important factor in hairloss.they dont really test these stuff for hairloss as they do for a serious disease like asthma so we have to see

Thanks for your reply.

I live in Portugal and it's really easy to buy meds without a prescription here, so I'd love to try these new drugs that work on pgd2 or pge1 levels.

Please keep us posted on fevipiprant. Thanks in advance!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anything I would use TM30089. All this other stuff is peanuts in comparison. If TM can't stop your hair loss then you can forget about the PGD2 theory and all PGD2 inhibitors in general.

Ashkan63

Reaction score
Pgd2 role in inflammation and hairloss is undeniable and has been proved scintifically,if some people used some pgd2 inhibitors bought from kane and it did not work it does not prove anything,it just needs more research

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Pgd2 role in inflammation and hairloss is undeniable and has been proved scintifically,if some people used some pgd2 inhibitors bought from kane and it did not work it does not prove anything,it just needs more research

Unfortunately pgd2 receptor antagonist don't work in everyone. Dr. Cotsarelis said a portion of the population won't respond because of genetics

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately pgd2 receptor antagonist don't work in everyone. Dr. Cotsarelis said a portion of the population won't respond because of genetics
no he didn't say that. there are 3 statements that we tried to analyze (i guess @Dench57 well summarized that) but we dont know if the 1/3 2/3 guessing is correct.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet PGD2 levels are not elevated in balding men taking finasteride.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is:

Does it blocks CRH2 receptors specifically?

Ashkan63

Reaction score
Fevi blocks pgd2 selectivly like seti and TM30089 and so on but the main question is this why those drugs were dropped and were not better than the present treatment but this one has shown promising result which they call it a gamechanger?they say fevi reduced inflammation in lung by 80% which is like a healthy person

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything I would use TM30089. All this other stuff is peanuts in comparison. If TM can't stop your hair loss then you can forget about the PGD2 theory and all PGD2 inhibitors in general.

For all the talk I hear about tm30089 being one of the strongest drugs when it comes to pgd2 theory and how cheap it is on kkaneshophardly anyone has tried it and posts their experience about it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
For all the talk I hear about tm30089 being one of the strongest drugs when it comes to pgd2 theory and how cheap it is on kkaneshophardly anyone has tried it and posts their experience about it.

People are obsessed with seti instead if TM because of Kythera. There were factors other than efficacy that made them purchase the rights to seti.

zephyrprime

Reaction score
I have.

I have bought and tried some TM-30089 from Kane but I am here to report that it works but the side effects cannot be tolerated.

I started taking it and it started working fast and my slow hair loss stopped. I used it at a concentration of 0.1%. I just guessed at the necessary concentration since there is no good information available online that I could find about other people actually using it rather than just talking about it.

It works way better than RU at 5% and I thought I had discovered something really useful.

Unfortunately, my sleep was getting worse and worse and it took me a while but I realized that it was because of the TM. I stopped taking it and it too me about 2 weeks before my sleep returned to a decent quality. I tried the TM again just to be sure. This time I only took it once. Even that was enough to disturb my sleep for 1 week. I tried it one more time yesterday and I only left it on my scalp for 45 minutes before washing it out but my sleep was still disturbed last night. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at maybe 6am instead of 8am like I should have and couldn't fall back asleep.

The side effects are too great. Take a look at the medical research (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11843094) - pgd2 is related to sleep and TM seems to go systemic very easily. I can see why they abandoned development efforts on this drug and went with setipiprant and other compounds instead.

Reaction score
I looks like Fevipiprant is made for oral administration. I think if it were applied topically it would go systemic.
Keep in mind that you need a lot less of the drug if applying topically..

Looking forward to using fevipiprant. I am one of the TM users and I like it, but fevipiprant would come with the saftety confirmed..