New Pgd2 Antagonist Is Coming To The Market Soon

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Title of thread:

Link in thread:

If further trials confirm the drug’s potential, it could become available to patients on prescription from a doctor in “more than two but less than three years’ time”, Brightling said.

incredulous.gif

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Title of thread:

Link in thread:

incredulous.gif

Phase 3 is always a minimum of 2 years, but can take up even way more than that.

When phase 3 is completed a NDA (new drug application) needs to be delivered to the FDA. That alone on average takes 10-12 months.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is there any actual evidence that any of these PGD 2 drugs do anything at all for male pattern baldness? I havent seen a single study from any of these trials showing anything for hair. With how many drugs do this, and the trials they did how could there not be evidence yet for hair?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Novartis has it on there website already they have been planning it to be out in 2019 for awhile

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Luckily, it appears there's serious money to be made by Novartis for asthma and allergies. So this will eventually be out for us to try off-label. Perhaps even before FDA approvals if a pharm lab in China realized we were willing to pay. What happened to capitalism?!