New patent:Hair-growth-promoting solution , preparation and using methods thereof

Reaction score
I published some test cases:
before

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Amazon and Alibaba Web sites can be found with this product.
I have a number of patents, the patents for hair loss treatment.

请问这种产品的中文名字叫什么?

Last edited by a moderator:

peter079

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see much regrowth in the photos.
All I see is some loose hairs after a haircut.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I was the inventor, I am from China. According to Chinese law, first of all, we have to use the patent for production of cosmetics, the product has been put into the China market; the second step, we will develop a new drug, currently in pre-clinical research stage.
For cosmetic products, we have thousands of human experiments, data consistent with the patent description.
Sorry, my English is bad, I am using Bing translator dictionary.

Wellcome to the forum, no problem with the english, me too ..... spanish guy.
It is interesting the patent, i have also some of them, one for hair with melatonin and jojoba....., but don't work if you want a real and intense regrowth of hair.

In my honest opinion you use chlorine dioxide as others trying to have a body response because this substance is "corrosive" to the skin, other examples are dimethyl sulfoxide, (DMSO), psolarens, even dermaabrasion or butilen glicol.

I think that the best goal is stop the diverse and multifactorials event in common hair loss and consider a regrowth as a plus. But it is necesary know the first events.

Right now I have just read messages, and ......, as I supossed have an use in case of alopecia areta....

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
Yes, Amazon and Alibaba Web sites can be found with this product.
I have a number of patents, the patents for hair loss treatment.

What is the product name- where is it at Alibaba- I've ordered from there with no problems.

peter079

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like another snake oil in the making. Chlorine dioxide is just a mild bleach. It has no dht blocking properties. He is just making another shampoo.
Photos are not convincing. They could be pulled from anywhere.
Hardly any research has been done on this product, but he is already selling it on alibaba? Sounds like someone trying to make a quick buck.

TyreZe

Reaction score
Sounds like another snake oil in the making. Chlorine dioxide is just a mild bleach. It has no dht blocking properties. He is just making another shampoo.
Photos are not convincing. They could be pulled from anywhere.
Hardly any research has been done on this product, but he is already selling it on alibaba? Sounds like someone trying to make a quick buck.

Sounds like you are WRONG.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
While a cure may very well be as simple as this, I don't see how ANYONE of a stable mind could possibly think of this as anything more than a different way to produce basically what nioxin does which is nothing... Until more published studies are released regarding it's effectiveness there's nothing to get excited about...

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your trust, but I mailed it to you is very difficult. I just gave a Greece person sending products, cost is very high, and do not know if it will really reach.

- - - Updated - - -

The world not only have androgenetic alopecia. But the alopecia areata. If there is a way to regrow hair, then it allows both androgenic hair loss regrow hair, alopecia areata can also make regrow hair.
Alopecia areata cases
before

This is the best proof so far, he should have shaved his hair though

Last edited by a moderator:

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't buy this, he just rehashed what is already known in the hairloss process.

Also, this guy Tyreze has been PMing a lot of members here claiming that this thread is gold. Yet he has joined literally YESTERDAY and now he is defending this guys claims? I think it's another scam and don't get your hopes up.

It's on the market but not available to USA lol. There is such a thing called eBay, where they would be able to sell it as third party if this stuff had actually worked wonder as claimed.

Helios

Reaction score
In a way it sounds like another pillox case, which had also good pics.
If he is willing to give samples to forum members to try, than I would be more convinced...........btw, am in for a sample. :)

kantian

Reaction score
Tyreze is the tip off that this probably a scam. His first post was something like "This is what we've been waiting for. I'm going to give this man all my support". Yeah right. Somehow Tyreze wants to give somebody all his support after reading a patent and seeing some pictures that could have just been before and after pics reversed.

kantian

Reaction score
How do you know that it's not a scam, Tyreze?

- - - Updated - - -

There is a poster named summersnow in the HLH forum who is trying out a chlorine dioxide solution that he created, and will be posting results. That's as close to a trial for effectiveness as we're going to get, I believe.

Leferty

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no point in judge until couple members from both hairloss forums would receive and try free samples.