New opportunity for Group Buys! (Starting with Pyrilutamide at $70/g)

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are a relatively well-known private forum and have decided to offer our proven network of labs to support the public hair loss communities. This will be a unique opportunity for everyone to access and research novel groundbreaking treatments for a lower price and earlier than it would otherwise be possible since we are dealing directly with the labs without trading companies as middle men. We are also able to practice sound quality control as we are working directly with the manufacturers. All products are third-party tested (NMR, HPLC/MS ...) to guarantee that the quality is up to industry standards. You are also encouraged to test it yourself at a third-party lab of your choice.

As some of you maybe know, our forum has held a myriad of group buys with an impeccable track record for over a decade now (Started in 2012). As previously mentioned, our forum is not only working with a single lab (or even a single reseller) but rather a whole network of labs. (Let me tell you that a single "lab" that allegedly synthesizes every hair loss compound imaginable is most definitely just a reseller buying it from different specialized labs that only synthesize a hand full of compounds).

Our first public GB will be Pyrilutamide, giving everyone affordable and early access to this exciting drug for their research. ($70/g at ≥98% purity + shipping; you will be hard-pressed to find a comparable - legitimate - offer, even in China)

For more details and to join in on this opportunity, check out this Discord server: https://discord.gg/5sbtqbR5D3

Some info about Pyrilutamide for those that haven't heard about it:

Pyrilutamide (KX-826) is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA), a selective high-affinity silent antagonist of the androgen receptor (AR), under development by Suzhou Kintor Pharmaceuticals, as a potential first-in-class topical drug for treatment of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) and acne vulgaris in males/females. Pyrilutamide is currently in phase III clinical trials for the potential treatment of androgenetic alopecia. During previous trials, no severe adverse events were observed. The most common adverse event was mild contact dermatitis. The approximate serum half life is 13.9h with minimal systemic absorption. Pyrilutamide binds to the androgen receptor with an IC50 of 0.28uM on PSA production in LNCaP cells. (Bicalutamide IC50: 3.10uM) Preliminary results from the phase II trial showed a statistically significant increase (p<0.001) of TAHC (Target Area Hair Count) with mean changes from TAHC baseline of 22.73 (0.5% BID) and 14.75 (0.25% BID), respectively - similar to Dutasteride.

Dosing: Trial used 5mg/mL BID (twice a day)

We've done this for a very long time and know exactly what we are doing. You will get what you paid for and that's a guarantee. No underhanded tactics, coercion, bait and switch, dilution, contamination or other deceptive tactics common elsewhere.

FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FAQ

Q: Are you "the Discord group"?
A: No, we are a private, invite-only group that has been around since 2012 that are extending our GBs publicly for everyone's benefit. This post is our first unveiling, any Discord group you've seen before is not affiliated with us. We are trying out Discord as a platform for these public GBs.

Q: There's loads of groups doing GBs these days, and Chinese sellers that offer hair chems like pyrilutamide. What makes you guys so special?
A: 1. Our track record (no scams or bad products since 2012). 2. Shipping guarantee 3. Our method. Other GBs negotiate with middlemen, while we order directly from labs.

Q: Are you just another reseller?
A: Nope, we aren't profit-taking middlemen, hence the low prices.

Q: Which labs?
A: We source from a network of labs depending on the product. And unlike resellers, they are not public facing, so individuals cannot deal with them.

Q: Are you planning other GBs beyond Pyrilutamide?
A: Yes. TDM is in the works, for example.

Q: Why ≥98% purity?
A: ≥98% purity is the industry standard for chemical sales.

Q: What will be the shipping service? A: Best shipping method for your country will be automatically chosen; Euro Express available for EU countries.

Q: Is shipping guaranteed?
A: Yes. If your order gets lost in the shipping process, it will be re-shipped. Guaranteed.

Q: Is Pyrilutamide being produced in a European lab?
A: Nope, China. GBs will come from anywhere that can reliably produce what we want.

Q: Can I order more Pyrilutamide later? E.g., order a little now, see if it works, then get more later?
A: No, this is a one-time buy.

Q: How long do I have to order Pyrilutamide?
A: Until the GB closes on June 20th.

Q: When will I receive my order of Pyrilutamide?
A: Expect 8-12 weeks lead time after GB closing date.

Last edited:

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk, we don't have many examples of commercial products that actually work that were frontrunned by group buys before.

Maybe the industrial manufacturing process, 100% purity and vehicle is way too important to assess efficacy and some random slapheads trying to be chemists at home is not enough.

The day some group-buy from private lab has amazing results on a upcoming product is the day I will believe these shady labs selling black market drugs

snake190

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is another reason why I don't trust kintor. If there were results from it, we would have group buy patients who would report results.
I know it's frustrating that we don't have p2 results 8 months after it concluded. But I also don't see a reason why they would push forward with p2 in US and p3 in China if it's a pure snake oil.
The GB guys are barely 2 months in

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's frustrating that we don't have p2 results 8 months after it concluded. But I also don't see a reason why they would push forward with p2 in US and p3 in China if it's a pure snake oil.
The GB guys are barely 2 months in
I’m calling it rn phase 3 will be failure

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk, we don't have many examples of commercial products that actually work that were frontrunned by group buys before.

Maybe the industrial manufacturing process, 100% purity and vehicle is way too important to assess efficacy and some random slapheads trying to be chemists at home is not enough.

The day some group-buy from private lab has amazing results on a upcoming product is the day I will believe these shady labs selling black market drugs
The problem is that people who participate in group buys are usually doing so because nothing else has worked for them. They are the poorest of responders. Also they give up too soon. A trial should be at least 6 months long to determine efficacy. Most of the group buys come from a trusted company, and are tested by commercial labs in the US and Europe. The last pyrilutamide group buy was tested and confirmed to be at 99% purity.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah thats true, the sample size of testing patients for these groups is completely biased and skewed towards non-responders not to mention they are mixing another 6 drugs on top and most of them have NW1 and severe mental issues, so extrapolating results from the group buy drugs is gonna be impossible.

Imagine if finasteride was unknown drug and a group buy happened. Less than 25% would have regrowth in first 4 months, a lot of side effects paranoids dropping out.... Pretty sure it would have been considered a "failure" too despite being the pillar of FDA hairloss drugs

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Group Buy with the 99% purity is literally 2 months and a few weeks old. There can be no conclusions drawn based on this timeframe alone.

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
The Group Buy with the 99% purity is literally 2 months and a few weeks old. There can be no conclusions drawn based on this timeframe alone.
Stop being delusional, if it was working you should have know it by now. I’ve used it and i call it a scam. Expensive one.