New haircut, gotta share with yall

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, it's everybodies favorite poster, WoW. You all may not remember me, but I was the most well-liked and respected poster on this forum a couple of years ago.

You may find this thread pointless but I just had to say, for the first time ever, I shaved my head down to a 1/4 inch. Man, I was so affraid cause I didn't think I could pull it off. However, my looks just dramatically improved. No more "temple" comb-over of my Norwood 2.5 for me!

No more worrying about wind! No more worrying about going swimming! No more worrying about waking up in the morning with my hair matted in a sense that shows off my bald temples!

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashionti ... dvice.html

Anyone else think the Rock's looks, in the above link, would be trashed if he grew his hair out?

Man I feel so liberated. You can clearly see my temple loss with this cut, but it looks so much better I honestly don't give two fucks if people realized I have male pattern baldness!

Hey everybody, I have male pattern baldness and I'm proud of it!
:punk:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.oldhatcreative.com/blog/wp-c ... -chart.gif

Umm.. the norwood 2 looks like he has no temples at all... I am a half step further, at 2.5. At a norwood 2 when I was in my early twenties people would comment I was starting to go bald.

p.s. are you trying to jerk me off? lol. Lets start a circle jerk. :jackit:

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW...how has your regimen been holding up? What exactly does it consist of.

Give us some pics man! I've been wanting to shave for a while but I am kinda scared...I am about nw3 :(

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is meant as no offense, because this forum has helped me, but I will not post a picture of myself on this site. Everyone here is really pissy and depressed. I don't want anyone making a real-life connection between myself and the people here, cause I'm not like you.

My regimene consists of:

1.25 name brand proscar - using script
0.5 dutasteride - Dr. Redey's
Nizoral shampoo
Healthy eating and excerise for improved blood flow and nutrients to scalp

My hair loss at the temples never grew back but the shedding and flaking stoped once I started myr regimene, and I am postive that my hairloss has decreased by massive amounts (probably stopped it all together).

Prince V

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Hey, it's everybodies favorite poster, WoW. You all may not remember me, but I was the most well-liked and respected poster on this forum a couple of years ago.

You may find this thread pointless but I just had to say, for the first time ever, I shaved my head down to a 1/4 inch. Man, I was so affraid cause I didn't think I could pull it off. However, my looks just dramatically improved. No more "temple" comb-over of my Norwood 2.5 for me!

No more worrying about wind! No more worrying about going swimming! No more worrying about waking up in the morning with my hair matted in a sense that shows off my bald temples!

Anyone else think the Rock's looks, in the above link, would be trashed if he grew his hair out?

Man I feel so liberated. You can clearly see my temple loss with this cut, but it looks so much better I honestly don't give two fucks if people realized I have male pattern baldness!

What a dickhead.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Prince V said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

What a dickhead.

Not really..I feel the exact same way when I buzzed my hair...