New Hair Piece Technology On The Horizon?

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Benne
You are incredibly rude! And his perceived sexuality is none of your f*****g business!

Seriously?! Not perceived, he stated that he was bi, but preferred guys. You seriously think a person's being gay is not relevant to his tastes in male esthetics? "Very low-IQ" as they say on lookism.net

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, everybody, I didn't read all the posts in this thread, but I did find this today and had a feeling of hope. The technology is 3D printing and medical grade for those that have gone through burns or chemo. This is technically a prothetic, not a hair system. I would like to know what you experienced members think especially Noah and BaldBearded. Supposedly these are the hair systems used by actors and other high-status individuals.

Noah

Reaction score
My take is that this is a clever piece of technology being used to cure a non-existent problem. In short, it is a marketing gimmick.

The 3-D printing is being used to create the base for the system. It is clear from the video that the addition of the hair is still being done in the traditional way by a lady with a needle. I'm sure the 3-D technology produces a very snug-fitting base, but so does the low-tech method using Clingfilm/Saranwrap and sticky tape. In fact, getting a snug fit on a custom-made system has never been a problem in my experience. And actually the base that is created using the 3-D technology is an impermeable plastic or silicone membrane which looks quite thick and clunky by comparison with the fine lace mesh or thinskin that you can get with the old technology - I seriously doubt it would be better.

There is no distinction between a hair prosthetic and a hair system. Hair systems are prosthetics. Sorry to be a downer about the new technology. But you should look carefully at what is already available in the market even without this new technology. There is already plenty of reason for hope.

Noah

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Noah said... it's a HUGE scam... Cesare Regazzi is selling every kind of thing to part you with your money. He is even pushing some sort of stem cell thing (or was).

Its BS!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing that second video was interesting. The way they show the lady swimming and the guy towel drying his hair.

Seems too good to be true?

Mela

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing that second video was interesting. The way they show the lady swimming and the guy towel drying his hair.

Seems too good to be true?

I have seen the system and it is quite amazing. Looks like a little scalp, so real. I talked to a girl wearing the system who has alopecia totalis and she said her system suctioned to her head and she could even swim with it. It is extremely expensive though.

I am very curious if anyone is familiar with or has experiences with the CRLab treatments? Especially women with alopecia androgenetica?

powerguy2011

Reaction score
I have seen the system and it is quite amazing. Looks like a little scalp, so real. I talked to a girl wearing the system who has alopecia totalis and she said her system suctioned to her head and she could even swim with it. It is extremely expensive though.

I am very curious if anyone is familiar with or has experiences with the CRLab treatments? Especially women with alopecia androgenetica?
I am considering the system and even visited a center that uses it. However it looked like a skin system and using glue that is strong enough for 3-4 weeks before maintenance. they have only 3 density types. and she mentioned china in her convo that made me wary

Also this thread of a guy used their system made me super wary:

However I cant find a different solution as I am still looking for the highest caliber system that can be worn without shaving current hair